Fantasy FOTTball!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While there is a possibility that budge will win, there is no way Donald Driver gets him the 16 points he needs.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It's from yesterday according to that article :whistle2:|[/quote]

Pookymiser linked to it the other day...

[quote name='munch']Seriously, fantasy football is for pedos and $$$s.[/QUOTE]

It's dungeons and dragons for jocks. Supergay.

Damnit, it cost me $9 to ship that poster to Chika Media Mail with DC, but it only cost me $2 to ship that SATA card to Munch with 1st Class Mail and DC.

To top it off, the USPS site told me it would cost $2.76 to ship that poster with DC. WTF?

[quote name='munch']Seriously, fantasy football is for pedos and $$$s.[/QUOTE]

I am in total agreement with this statement.

[quote name='manthing']Same thing as AP's last 4 games of 2007.[/QUOTE]
I hope you're right...

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I am in total agreement with this statement.[/QUOTE]

This from the poster child for NASKAR, Unkle K-k-kasey.

Mark Martin fan fiction >>> fantasy football

Wait, why am I defending NASCAR? They both ____ dick. :cool:

---

Argh, hadn't even considered having to upgrade my PSU when I upgrade to a real graphics card. ____ that, I'll wait till I have enough to do a build from scratch.

[quote name='manthing']How shitty are Gateway Computers?

Like REALLY shitty?[/quote]

I've had mine for 2 years with no problems.

[quote name='wubb']We starrted Willie Parker because #83 can watch him on TV but it worked out great![/quote]

And you pulled Stephen Jackson out for McGahee because you wanted to win this week with only 2 RB's playing...;)

[quote name='zewone']mangthang, did you see this laptop best buy has for $400?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...92772&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1211587727715[/quote]

Yup, I was ready to pick it up yesterday w/ the $100 HSI coupon, but ALL the BB's up here have signs up saying they don't take them anymore.

I was interested in that laptop for $300.

At $400, I'd rather spend a few hundred more and get more.

Like this:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...m6862&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1213399955100

Only $600 in-store

Hm.

I'm assuming I couldn't use that $20 T Mobile Sidekick plan (unlimited web/texting/data) for use with the iPhone?

I don't know how much my plan would be monthly if I got an iPhone and did T-Mobile by the time you figure in the web and some kind of texting plan... I might be better off getting a Sidekick or something, depending on how much that would be, since I could get signing bonuses.

[quote name='zewone']Signing bonuses?[/quote]I think he ment the discounts you get when signing up for a new contract.

I like how Threadless raised the prices of all new tees to $18 and acted like they were doing us a favor.

That site sucks so much now.

[quote name='zewone']I like how Threadless raised the prices of all new tees to $18 and acted like they were doing us a favor.

That site sucks so much now.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I thought the same thing.

What happened to all those guitar pedals you got for free, Bioshocked360? :cool:

Secondspin 20% off + free shipping is back, Rocko.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What happened to all those guitar pedals you got for free, Bioshocked360? :cool:
[/quote]
They're sitting in a box by my guitar. :cool:

I like how CBS isn't showing tennis here, they're showing it on fucking CBSHD which I don't get, so I have to watch online.

Really fucking shitty.

[quote name='JolietJake']Wait, so gamestop doesn't actually pay their employees with a check? It's some stupid debit card? Wow....[/QUOTE]

Better than being paid in GS credit. :lol:

[quote name='wubb']Better than being paid in GS credit. :lol:[/quote]I thought for a second that's what it was going to be....:lol:

[quote name='munch']How did you get pedals for free?[/quote]
My neighbor works for digitech so he gives me all the prototypes when he cleans out his office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back