Fantasy FOTTball!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']Oh, I thought it only did like 1 point of damage, well that is kind of a different story. I can try that then.

EDIT: If anybody is playing SS2 on a PC with a dual core processor, you will need to disable the one core manually for the game process. Is that maybe your problem Sneaky?[/quote]

Could be, though I'm just as happy to point the finger at Vista. No matter to me, as I have my laptop to run older stuff.

[quote name='Moxio']Awesome. Mediafire I assume?[/quote]

More than likely, unless it ends up being too big.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Lemme on that too plz.[/quote]

I'll post the link. It's grey area, since it's already on HotU, I just modified it to be better. Resolution might be fucked at the start though, but it's an easy fix.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is System Shock/System Shock 2 anything like Bioshock?[/quote]

Bioshock is the spiritual successor to System Shock.

Starting today, all new Threadless tees will have one price: $18! When we started Threadless, all new tees had one price, and we realized that's the best way of doing it. Also starting today, all TypeTees will be $15, and all Select tees will be $25!

I like how the third sentence and second sentence, which is used to justify the first, contradict one another -- all in the same paragraph!

[quote name='Liquid 2']Nlited XP.

I would guess it's Nlite, but every single one of my other apps works great.[/quote]

Oh I don't know then. iTunes just won't work at all in Vista. I thought maybe that is what it was.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I hope you're right...

This from the poster child for NASKAR, Unkle K-k-kasey.[/QUOTE]

Fantasy Football makes people fans of players instead of teams. People should have loyalty to a team. All that matters in any sport are wins and losses. I don't care what you do fantasy wise as long as you win.

Also I want to say fuck you to all the freshmen and old people who went to go see Bill Bradley tonight. That stupid shit forcing kids to go to events like this eats dick. I really wanted to see Bradley speak and missed it by six seats.

[quote name='darthbudge']Oh I don't know then. iTunes just won't work at all in Vista. I thought maybe that is what it was.[/quote]

Bullshit, I use iTunes DAILY on my Vista64 machine.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Bullshit, I use iTunes DAILY on my Vista64 machine.[/quote]

I use Vista32 and iTunes will not work at all. It crashes everytime I try and start it up. I googled around and found TONS of thread on various forum boards about people with the exact same problem.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Fantasy Football makes people fans of players instead of teams. People should have loyalty to a team. All that matters in any sport are wins and losses. I don't care what you do fantasy wise as long as you win.[/QUOTE]

I see casey has gotten in touch with his Pliney the Younger.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Bioshock is System Shock 2 on easy mode.[/quote]

Damn!

[quote name='darthbudge']Bioshock is the spiritual successor to System Shock.[/quote]

I knew that...but what is System Shock like...is it futuristic world?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Fantasy Football makes people fans of players instead of teams. People should have loyalty to a team. All that matters in any sport are wins and losses. I don't care what you do fantasy wise as long as you win.[/QUOTE]

Uh. Way back when, people still were fans of players... How many Namath fans are there? How many Lawrence Taylor fans? Hell, I become a Colts fan when they drafted Peyton Manning and it wasn't because of fantasy football. I'm still loyal as hell to the Steelers as well.

But I know what you mean, about people rooting for their players rather than their teams. But at least it gets people more involved. And it makes games which would have no real interest factor more appealing to fans of other teams. Plus it gets people into the statistics too... it just depends how far you take it.

Don't take that the wrong way, cause I know exactly what you mean. At the end of the day, so long as the Steelers and Colts win, I'm happy. And if the Patsies lose, it's just icing on the cake. ;)

I don't care who wins I just want the Pack to kick a lot of FGs. :cool:

I root for the Skins and the FF thing gives me a reason to watch (some of) the other 15 games each week.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn!

I knew that...but what is System Shock like...is it futuristic world?[/quote]

Damn what? And yea, System Shock is cyberpunk.

About twenty minutes left.

I like Adam Sessler.

I've always wondered if he's had sex with Morgan Webb.

Zune 3.0 can has clock! :whee:

zune-3-firmware-clock-01.jpg

[quote name='Brak']I like Adam Sessler.

I've always wondered if he's had sex with Morgan Webb.[/QUOTE]The second part of my post was gonna be "Plus there's a good chance he boned Morgan Webb." :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Uh. Way back when, people still were fans of players... How many Namath fans are there? How many Lawrence Taylor fans? Hell, I become a Colts fan when they drafted Peyton Manning and it wasn't because of fantasy football. I'm still loyal as hell to the Steelers as well.

But I know what you mean, about people rooting for their players rather than their teams. But at least it gets people more involved. And it makes games which would have no real interest factor more appealing to fans of other teams. Plus it gets people into the statistics too... it just depends how far you take it.

Don't take that the wrong way, cause I know exactly what you mean. At the end of the day, so long as the Steelers and Colts win, I'm happy. And if the Patsies lose, it's just icing on the cake. ;)[/quote]

I agree.

I'm gonna pull a ff7scloud and add Morgan Webb to MySpace, and then send her a love letter.

I have to wait until I'm a year older, though, like my boy ff7scloud.

I really wish one of these MP3 companies would make a player that would pick up AM stations. I would love to be able to listen to Jim Rome while walking to class.

Patrick Norton's married and has a kid.

I looked into that too Rybread, turns out they can't miniaturize an AM receiver with the same efficiency as they can with an FM receiver.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']My birthday is tomorrow, so you $$$$ers better post up some cake pictures when I get home from work.[/quote]

Battlestar Galactica got cancelled.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Battlestar Galactica got cancelled.[/QUOTE]

Because the actress who plays the president is running for VP? Lame!

[quote name='Brak']This one's for Mak:

I had a dream I was Adam Sessler.[/quote]

Did people try to piss near you?

[quote name='Brak']I like Adam Sessler.

I've always wondered if he's had sex with Morgan Webb.[/quote]

Lordy :drool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Patrick Norton's married and has a kid.

I looked into that too Rybread, turns out they can't miniaturize an AM receiver with the same efficiency as they can with an FM receiver.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. Good to know that I wasn't the only one interested in listening to AM radio on a Zune though.

Did you listen to the most recent 1up Yours yet, Maklershed? I absolutely hate PC gaming but I've always loved when the GFW guys are on. Jeff's goodbye speech genuinely made me feel awful, knowing that Garnett's still there and he isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back