Fantasy FOTTball!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']"Hey guys! I'm an OTTer like you guys! Now someone give me a Redbox code every day for the rest of my life! Oh, and I like football or something." -- becuzimbrainless[/quote]

I only needed a Redbox code for those couple of days for my friends and I knew that some people here had some that they were willing to give away.

[quote name='wubb']Leagues are still drafting?[/quote]

Yea, I just joined one today. I think on ESPN you can have drafts until the end of September.

[quote name='Maklershed']Yes I did but I'm still not 100% that I want to try to build my own. [/quote]

if you want a new monitor, that's cheaper than you're going to find almost anywhere. even if you get a dell or toshiba or whatever, you'd still need to buy a monitor.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I only needed a Redbox code for those couple of days for my friends and I knew that some people here had some that they were willing to give away.[/quote]
Don't listen to him Brown. Some of us like having you here. I think Mox does to in his own way. If I had redbox codes I'd you hook up.

[quote name='dcfox']Don't listen to him Brown. Some of us like having you here. I think Mox does to in his own way. If I had redbox codes I'd you hook up.[/QUOTE]

Don't speak for me.

I don't. :cool:

[quote name='dcfox']Don't listen to him Brown. Some of us like having you here. I think Mox does to in his own way. If I had redbox codes I'd you hook up.[/quote]

[quote name='Moxio']Don't speak for me.

I don't. :cool:[/quote]

:grouphug:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Our area isn't prepared for bad weather like that, LP.

A tropical storm left some parts of the valley without electricity for a week and a half +. If its a category four like they predict... I think we're in for some shitty days. :cool:[/quote]

That sucks dude...what's your plan...you moving out to some friends or relatives house to while it passes? Don't you die on me TFN :grouphug:

[quote name='zewone']I sold my iPhone.

I miss her already. :([/quote]

Did you get it at Best Buy yet? How hard/easy was it to get?

Thanks, dcfox.
[quote name='crystalklear64'][/QUOTE]
Weird.

I did that, and it didn't work... but I just discovered that S.T.A.L.K.E.R. won't open.

I'm reinstalling it.
[quote name='JolietJake']Hey Brakiosaurus, what's your steam name?[/QUOTE]
brax0r

Is $20 the cheapest these things go for?

8310393_sb.jpg

(Microsoft - Wireless Gaming Receiver for Xbox 360)

[quote name='crystalklear64']Ahha!

I thought ahead and made my second controller wired.

NewEgg has it for cheaper, though I dunno if shipping works out to be more expensive.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...Xbox+360+-+Accessories-_-Microsoft-_-74103054[/quote]

:wall: I should have ordered it with my 12+1 XBL Gold card I just purchased. But I totally forgot about wired...that means that I can just use a play & charge kit with it then...right?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:wall: I should have ordered it with my 12+1 XBL Gold card I just purchased. But I totally forgot about wired...that means that I can just use a play & charge kit with it then...right?[/QUOTE]
Dunno about that one. I asked budge and he gave a tentative no.

I don't see why it wouldn't work if it uses usb to charge it, but I guess they could have been lazy and solely made it transfer power.

So which one of you studs has an extra memory unit (64mb is fine) that you wish to give to the sexiest e-friend you ever had? :cool:

[quote name='Brak']Thanks, dcfox.

Weird.

I did that, and it didn't work... but I just discovered that S.T.A.L.K.E.R. won't open.

I'm reinstalling it.

brax0r[/quote]It says it can't find the name.

[quote name='Moxio']Don't speak for me.

I don't. :cool:[/quote]
Hey Mox, join a fantasy football league with brown so you two can become BFF.

[quote name='Moxio']So which one of you morons has extra MS points that you wish to give to the sexiest e-friend you ever had? :cool:

[quote name='dcfox']Hey Mox, join a fantasy football league with brown so you two can become BFF.[/QUOTE]

Hey dcfox, shut up.

[quote name='lilboo']Moxio, I only want a memory unit. If you want people to give me MS points that's fine, but I don't want to sound greedy. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

I was talking about me, least-sexiest efriend I ever had! :bomb::pist:

Any Neutral Milk Hotel fans in the OTT? A friend wants to do a little cover band of them with me but I'm not sure how I'd emulate Mangums voice.

[quote name='Maklershed']Dear Sarah Palin,

Let the hair down and take those glasses off .. slowly.

~ Maklershed[/QUOTE]

Better watch it, Mak. She's a God Warrior like my homegirl in the avvy :cool:
EVERYTHINGS UNGODLY!!!~

[quote name='JolietJake']Ah, forgot about that. It's CorrosiveSteel.[/QUOTE]

...:whistle2:s?
Crushing on frosty? :grouphug:

Budge, is that really you in that video? And if so, why were you on the news? And what are those ladies up to?

[quote name='lilboo']Better watch it, Mak. She's a God Warrior like my homegirl in the avvy[/quote]

Ohh nice. I bet she's crazy in the sack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back