Fatal Frame 1 & 2, any deals?

Eric467

CAGiversary!
I'm looking to pick up both of these titles, has anyone seen any deals on either? I've froogle searched and can't find anything less than fulll retail price.
Thanks.

Both games are really hard to find nationwide, with some isolated pockets that still seem to have copies in stock.

The PS2 versions are close to rare, and are demanding high prices on eBay -- used copies sell in the $30 range for both games. Initial title shipments were low, and reorders were weak. There will be folks who say otherwise (like some places still have Rez cheap), but they have not been tracking the title -- I have been trying to find deals on both games since they came out, and it is tough. I ended up getting a used FF1 on eBay for about $28 shipped, and I just sealed a deal for a new FF2 for $29 shipped. This is despite the fact that BestBuy cleared both titles out at one time or another for as low as $4 and some change -- my BB had sold out of them long before they got discounted. My local CompUSA has 2 copies of FF2 for $49, and seems to never want to mark them down.

TRU might have it marked down, but it is unlikley they have any copies left. If u see it for under $20, don't hesitate to buy them.

fatal frame 2 is coming out for the xbox in october (?). I saw fatal frame 1 for xbox at the TRU sale, but that was quite awhile ago and I don't know if they still have it.

I couldn't find Fatal Frame 1 anywhere, so I traded for it here. Hit up some tradelists, someone might want something you have bad enough.

[quote name='StealthySeal']heres a deal.... if you see a copy... buy it![/quote]

No doubt. Even if you don't want it, u can flip it on ebay and pocket some change to put towards other purchases.

Yeah I checked my local TRU, no luck at all. I'm going to search a little more online and see if I can find them for a bit cheaper than retail.

You guys weren't kidding. Spent some time yesterday searching online for both these games, and they are hard to find. Last night I did win one off Ebay for $19 shipped, so I'm happy. But then I looked for FF2 on Ebay, and it's getting bids up to it's retail price!!! Is this normal for FF2?

LOL!!! Turned out the FF2 I thought I was buying on ebay was a scam -- I'm out $31 dollars, and still no FF2.

Be interesting to see if I can get my money back thru PayPal -- I assume I am just screwed.

Fatal Frame 1 can be had at TRU - $25 for the PS2 version, $20 for the Xbox. Fatal Frame 2 will still be retail price most anywhere you can find it (I believe my local TRU still has a copy or two left). With the upcoming release of the Xbox version this fall, though, a few extra PS2 copies may get shipped out as well. Stay vigilant!

And yes, Paypal should be able to help you out.

you can do the bogo at gamestop.com
POFREE2 code

add ff to the cart and then add crimson butterfly to the cart and BAM, both games for $39.99

I bought FF 1 Xbox a few weeks back for $15 at TRU (Price drop + 50% off). Also got FF 2 at Blockbuster/GameRush yesterday for $26. The copy is in great shape; just had to switch their crappy jewel cases out, and the manual's a little bent.

I guess I lucked out. I actually found the last copy of FF2 for PS2 at a local Best Buy a couple of months ago for $10, and I later picked up FF1 for Xbox at a Circuit City sale just over a month ago.

[quote name='drone8888']How much for just FF2, nork??

LMK
Thanks.
:)[/quote]

Ehhh, I really just want to sell them both as a lot. I already have FF1 for Xbox and I plan on picking up FF2 for Xbox when it comes out, so I want to get rid of both these ASAP.

bread's done
Back