Favorite Non-Cag Websites

Welcome back, Maxguy.

On topic, I used to frequent the BBR forums quite a bit. FMC is a fun anime-themed chat when there are actually people there (it's died down dramatically). I also can't recommend Pure Pwnage enough. Anyone here should find the episodes hilarious. :D

[quote name='Javil']Welcome back, Maxguy.[/quote]

Heh, yeah shrike and I noticed he hadn't been posting lately. Welcome back maxguy.

i like window shopping at ebay. and then when i find something interesting, i check the retail market with resellerratings. then i froogle it for quality control. then i think about what the heck i would do with a $4.98 off-brand portable cd player. i could give it away as a gift but then it would be bad form if it breaks down in a week.

Hi, It's nice to know I'm remembered. :D I'm hoping to get back into the Shrooms soon, I've just been too sick to spend much time straight on the computer. Don't worry Twisted, you're still on the top of my list.

[quote name='maxguy56']Hi, It's nice to know I'm remembered. :D I'm hoping to get back into the Shrooms soon, I've just been too sick to spend much time straight on the computer. Don't worry Twisted, you're still on the top of my list.[/quote]
You've been sick for almost three months now? :shock:

msn.com
gmail.com
espn.com
ign.com
gamespy.com
celebritymoviearchive.com/whatsnew
maximonline.com/girlfriend
superiorpics.com/forum
mindlessbullshit.com/forum

bread's done
Back