FF Origins back in stock at Wherehouse.com plus FFVIII

lude21

CAG Newbie
Origins -NEW 88 cents
FFVIII - NEW $4.99

My order just shipped today, very happy considering i got FFlX last week for 88 cents too from them. Just thought i'd give ya the heads-up. Hurry im sure they'll go fast. Unfortunately no free shipping code. Still a great deal tho. Shipping is $3.50 and $1 each additional.

Good Luck!

edit- WOW u guys are quick...as soon as i wrote this they disappeared, LOL

[quote name='lude21']FFVIII for $8.50 NEW not worth it? To me it is, since i wont open it as its goin straight into my collection. The cheapest i saw it was at my local game store, which priced it at $8 with scratches and no book. Collectors dont collect PSN games.[/QUOTE]

Forgetting how ridiculous it is to be a "collector" of random junk, what self-respecting "collector" stockpiles green label video games?

[quote name='hpv']Forgetting how ridiculous it is to be a "collector" of random junk, what self-respecting "collector" stockpiles green label video games?[/QUOTE]

You consider 3 games a stockpile,lol? I was hoping for NON GH when i ordered but it didnt specify. o well $6 for those 3 games, im not complaining. I did not have those 3 so i was happy to get them, im not tryin to resell these or anything. Why dont you bother people who collect paper clips or something. You consider a minty FF game random junk huh...?

BTW just got Origins and FFVIII yesterday, shipping was unbelievably quick.

Just thought I'd mention that I think this deal is completely dead. Origins, for example, is back in stock, but is now $15.00...

If the deal does pop back up, you can use WHJULYFS for Free s&h till 7/23. Did not try the code, just found it on another site... thinking about getting FF Anthology for $15.50.

Hmm, question or two. Got mine in, all greatest hits, ff8 with y folds, ff origins with none but the little holes in the plastic.

If I want to sell or trade these, should I open them? I mean, I'm not the connoisseur of shrink wrap like some of you guys apparently, and if these are RESEALED, I'd like to make sure I'm sending the correct games out.

[quote name='Vortextk']Hmm, question or two. Got mine in, all greatest hits, ff8 with y folds, ff origins with none but the little holes in the plastic.

If I want to sell or trade these, should I open them? I mean, I'm not the connoisseur of shrink wrap like some of you guys apparently, and if these are RESEALED, I'd like to make sure I'm sending the correct games out.[/QUOTE]
FF VIII and FF Origins should have the hologram. IF both your copies say "Squaresoft" they both should have it. I'm pretty sure that FFVIII was never re-released after the merger along with the older titles.

[quote name='hpv']Forgetting how ridiculous it is to be a "collector" of random junk, what self-respecting "collector" stockpiles green label video games?[/QUOTE]
Not as ridiculous as playing playing Singstar and expect to be respected.

They canceled my order, saying that they ran out of stock. It's irritating to see it back in stock the same day, but at $15.

[quote name='rabbitt']They canceled my order, saying that they ran out of stock. It's irritating to see it back in stock the same day, but at $15.[/QUOTE]

Yep, same thing happened to me. I just wanted one copy of Origins and one copy of FF8.

I know I can get them elsewhere but not at that same price.

*sad face*

I got mine today(FFVIII). Unfortunately, I got 1.5 inch crack in the back side of case.
I am considering whether I exchange it or keep it.

[quote name='salazarmark']Not as ridiculous as playing playing Singstar and expect to be respected.[/QUOTE]

LOL, wtf...was that directed towards me? EXCUSE me for thinking of my fiance when i was out clearance shopping. :roll: Only paid $7.48 for the Bundle at Target.. She wouldn't even let me trade it in at BB for $36 after the fact.:bomb:

Now....Hannah Montana trophies on the other hand...:puke:

bread's done
Back