FGT XXI is finally old enough to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Jimbo Slice']what's the crew looking like? anyone else confirm or dropout?[/QUOTE]7?

3 from philly, 2 from JEKKI, and 2 from random.

so 4 on the bed, 3 on the floor.

and not enough space in my car if everyone wants to go somewhere...

also my advice, if there's something u guys wanna do or see during your trip, make sure to plan ahead right now.

there's a lot to do there, but spontaneity with certain high-demand functions like shows or clubs will either get u nowhere or cost u a lot of money.

[quote name='asianxcore']I don't think I will be going to EVO this year.

Sorry! :([/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOO dammit man!

I hope u send Beef in your place.

I'm not talking about steak and burgers n shyt... we can take care of that when we get there.

I'm talking about Mr. Beef, the human.

[quote name='JEKKI']I hope u send Beef in your place.

I'm not talking about steak and burgers n shyt... we can take care of that when we get there.

I'm talking about Mr. Beef, the human.[/QUOTE]:rofl:

[quote name='heavyd853']NOOOOOOO dammit man![/QUOTE]

Again, I apologize. I was looking forward to hanging out with you guys again as well as getting some UMVC/AE games in.

In all honesty, it was solely a money issue. I had a really busy year of classes + work, but because of my class schedule I took a little dip in hours at work. So in essence, I made less "fun money" this year than I did in previous years past.

The cost to get there, stay there and fully enjoy my time there would end up being way too much. More so because of the two times I've been to Vegas for EVO, I NEVER just do EVO things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back