FGT XXI is finally old enough to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']So hyped for VF5 Final Showdown. June 5th, baybee!!! ^___^[/QUOTE]CAN'T. WAIT! I'm gonna dust off Virtua Fighter 5 soon in-preparation of Final Showdown. I'm kinda bummed that the Quest mode got the axe, though. :(

Also, hey, guys! :D:D:D

[quote name='BlueSwim']CAN'T. WAIT! I'm gonna dust off Virtua Fighter 5 soon in-preparation of Final Showdown. I'm kinda bummed that the Quest mode got the axe, though. :(

Also, hey, guys! :D:D:D[/QUOTE]

Play online with us.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']WHAT THE fuck no quest mode?

No sale. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]:lol:I guess the DLC strategy threw a wrench into the customized fighter costume portion of the mode, so they choppy-choppy'ed its pee pee.

[quote name='distgfx']Play online with us.[/QUOTE]
Sounds good to me.:cool:

So the new SF x Tekken patch breaks the game as anytime a Rolento knife hits a fireball the game freezes.

Anyone want a copy of the CE on 360 (code used) for $40?

[quote name='BlueSwim']Sounds good to me.:cool:[/QUOTE]

Hit me up on Skype when it's out.

[quote name='kainzero']i want to see less IPs so that people stop switching games and stick to one[/QUOTE]

Only if they're good games.

[quote name='MSUHitman']So the new SF x Tekken patch breaks the game as anytime a Rolento knife hits a fireball the game freezes.

Anyone want a copy of the CE on 360 (code used) for $40?[/QUOTE]

Capcom isn't making defending this game any easier for me. When are you playing 3s with us again?!

Anyone have a good video to get the fundamentals of SFxT? I know all the L,M,H,H Launch stuff.... I just cant wrap the combo system around my head... can combo from a Med hit to a special but not a Light, Medium, then Special...???

i heard that name being thrown around everywhere and thought people were just making fun of AE. and then i saw it was real and couldn't stop laughing.

GGR.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8mwuFY0X4o

I like how the FG community in one year went from being all over Wolfkrone's nuts to being all over his moment of weakness on stream.

Great job FGC!

[quote name='MSUHitman']So when I hit upload to YouTube on a replay in 3s, where does it go since it never asks for my YouTube info?[/QUOTE]

Xbox: www.youtube.com/user/sf3onlineedition

PS3: personal YouTube account

[quote name='distgfx']Speaking of the FGC, dunno whether or not this is true, but...

581251_10150835997983522_684275607_n.jpg

Good job on making Ono too scared to come to Evo.[/QUOTE]
i dunno but it kinda gives me a headache to see srk/evo contribute to this kind of gossip

[quote name='kainzero']i dunno but it kinda gives me a headache to see srk/evo contribute to this kind of gossip[/QUOTE]

Keits dislikes Marn so much he decided to make a character that looked like him in Dive Kick.

As much as I love the community, much of the well known members of the FGC are a bunch of whiny drama queens. Doesn't surprise me at least one bit.

After Flocker took out Dieminion, I laughed pretty hard when the black dude came up to the camera, started talking shit and flashing his pad. Then later he was calling to Chris G and started dancing. Random.

[quote name='asianxcore']As much as I love the community, much of the well known members of the FGC are a bunch of whiny drama queens. Doesn't surprise me at least one bit.[/QUOTE]
i'm used to it from players but i would think that administrators/etc would stay out of it

[quote name='SmallWind']Xbox: www.youtube.com/user/sf3onlineedition

PS3: personal YouTube account[/QUOTE]

XBox shafted once again. Why am I not surprised?

[quote name='distgfx']Hit me up on Skype when it's out.

Only if they're good games.

Capcom isn't making defending this game any easier for me. When are you playing 3s with us again?![/QUOTE]

Maybe if some time I could play just with one person for fun/training. I'm that player that wants to play fighting games but I'm so bad compared to everyone else I'm intimidated.

Also I've been told the 25th anniversary SF collection is on now in the GS system. Yeah GS but you could use the pre order like layaway and pay off bits at a time so it's not all at once.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Maybe if some time I could play just with one person for fun/training.[/QUOTE]

That... might be a bit more difficult unless you show up on Skype earlier than everybody else. Josh plays when I usually play and sometimes others like to join in. Nobody wants to play AE, Marvel is usually laggy, SFxT is popular, but when you mention 3s in our Skype convos? Shiiiit, then all of a sudden everybody wants to play.

Well....

SFxT is 20 dollars at gamefly but it is sold out.

Would it have been worth a purchase? Seemed like fun when I tried it out in the store one time.

[quote name='jello44']Well....

SFxT is 20 dollars at gamefly but it is sold out.

Would it have been worth a purchase? Seemed like fun when I tried it out in the store one time.[/QUOTE]

Considering I like it and the Skype group plays it a lot, I'm going to say yes.

[quote name='distgfx']Considering I like it and the Skype group plays it a lot, I'm going to say yes.[/QUOTE]
Which platform do you guys play it on?

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Which platform do you guys play it on?[/QUOTE]

PS3, but some of us have it on PC, too. If you're interested then hit me up on Skype.

[quote name='jello44']Managed to grab a copy, so now you can look forward to beating me every once in a while.[/QUOTE]

PS3 or 360?

[quote name='jello44']ps3.[/QUOTE]

You are invited to our sessions indefinitely; we always play after 9PM EST. Show up on Skype whenever you want to play.

Skype skype skype skype skype.

Yo... JEKKI, how much for the room for EVO? Asked Foley but he said you were the main man. Bout to get everything squared away, just need to add things up and plan out budget so I dont fuck myself over financially (New York trip cost more than expected >_

Speaking of Evo...
[quote name='Yoshinori Ono via Twitter']@Yoshi_OnoChin: I dont have plan yet. I wish go to... ;( RT @BlueSwim: Are you going to be at Evo this year?[/QUOTE]

pffft more like speaking of BlueSwiom... who prolly wont even be thre to hang out with us!!!

jerk!!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Yo... JEKKI, how much for the room for EVO? Asked Foley but he said you were the main man. Bout to get everything squared away, just need to add things up and plan out budget so I dont fuck myself over financially (New York trip cost more than expected >_

[quote name='JEKKI']pffft more like speaking of BlueSwiom... who prolly wont even be thre to hang out with us!!!

jerk!![/QUOTE]

:cry::cry::cry:

Bu...but I will be there
...in spirit

...Yeah, my ass will be planted in front of the live stream. I'm not much of a traveler.:whistle2:#

[quote name='JEKKI']pffft more like speaking of BlueSwiom... who prolly wont even be thre to hang out with us!!!

jerk!!

$245.28/nite. Divide by # of ppl a nite. multiply by # of nites u stay.

so if 6 ppl are in our room, and we all stay 4 nites, comes to $163.52 a person[/QUOTE]

what's the crew looking like? anyone else confirm or dropout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back