Final Fantasy XIII $42.49 at GS after "15NEW" Both PS3 & XBOX 360

If I knew for sure that SAVER and the $10 code could be stacked (so I can use it on another $$off coupon purchase), I would probably order this right now.

[quote name='Skoad']You don't need to enter SAVER to get free shipping.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. As long as your order is over $25 no need for SAVER, its just like Amazon.

Also if your order total is above $25 but then dips under $25 after coupons/etc you'll still get free shipping, least in my experience.

[quote name='Ryukahn']If I knew for sure that SAVER and the $10 code could be stacked (so I can use it on another $$off coupon purchase), I would probably order this right now.[/QUOTE]

I think that it could. I did it last week.

It also comes with a $10 off code for future purchases. Still going to wait for more drops though, not like I'll have time to play something this long til November, unless I play only this for like a few weeks =P

Ok every time I put in 15NEW it says it can't be used with the code already active because no matter what I do 10AUTO shows up and can't be removed. It gets removed when I put some more things in the cart and use 25OFF, but will I still get my $10 credit if I use that?

[quote name='sephiroth1215']Ok every time I put in 15NEW it says it can't be used with the code already active because no matter what I do 10AUTO shows up and can't be removed. It gets removed when I put some more things in the cart and use 25OFF, but will I still get my $10 credit if I use that?[/QUOTE]

Same thing happend to me. All you need to do is clear all of the coupon codes. Once you dont see any of them, re-enter 10auto, and then delete it. Now enter 15NEW again. It should work.

[quote name='tbassett']how did you clear the coupon codes?[/QUOTE]

1) Re-enter 10auto.
2) Then delete the coupon by clicking on the red "x" to the left of the description, "Coupon 10AUTO - 10% off your order."
3) Type "15NEW"

Ah ok it works now even though it says 10AUTO is there. I'm still trying to figure out the best combination for the stuff I wanna get and maybe use 25OFF.

Oh, does the 25off need to be used with two games or more? I thought there must be SOME catch that people weren't mentioning it!

At any rate, what's going on? Why does Gamestop all of a sudden go from full price, to super aggressive, Amazon/GoGamer-competing prices?!?

[quote name='Skoad']You don't need to enter SAVER to get free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Oh I did not know that, thanks for the info.

Someone said you can't stack the $10 codes together, but I guess you could use your $10 code...I hope.

[quote name='estofan']Forget this now, KMart is selling FFXIII for $30 for the week of May-4th.[/QUOTE]

Stole the words from my mouth

But don't leave Gamestop out of the picture just 'cause KMart's beating their deal. Trade it to Gamestop for $42 and profit $12 from a rental. If you don't have EDGE it's still a $9 profit.

Holy shit - I just realized if you trade this game to Gamestop it becomes 42 (30 + 3EDGE + 9PROMO) and if you put that money on a reservation for a game it becomes $46.20 (additional 10%). Why did I hate Gamestop again?

bread's done
Back