Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Out Now on PS3 & PS4 - 4/11: PS3-to-PS4 Transfer Live!

Finally got my bard boots tonight so I'm 108 and just missing a sand and oil now for 110.  Weapon would be nice but I don't care until 2.4 when we start pushing through content again.  Speaking of content, I've run out of things to do in the game for reals this time so 2.3 can't come soon enough.  Can we get the summer event already SE?  I'd like a yukata if that's in the cards. . .

when you sign up for the service. As soon as you create your character and start in the world that is your first day star.
Thanks so once I start playing the game it would start the 30 days

Yes already dude! How many times are u gonna ask? -_-
Once he signs up, not once he plays. He can sign up and not play for 30 days, and it'll still expire.

Which is what the first post said, but starmask of course wouldn't understand that.

I mean, come on, he blamed one of his lowball fiascoes on the window being open.

Last edited by a moderator:
U know what's wrong with the world this days there's to many text or online bitches

50 All Crafts yay. 

3 star's are starting to pick up also, made like 9mil in 5 days just of Cashmere gear and about 6 Gold Specs from GSM, not much but once I get my LTW melded out I can start occupying that market too.

Yeah, patch can't arrive soon enough.  I'm actually looking forward to frontlines since it's as close to world pvp as I'll get.  I'm also planning out my gear now, with VIT melded i90 accessories to make me super tanky.  I'll be chocobo raising like a champ, but I wish you could charge people outside your FC to stable them.  Could make some good money for our FC that way.  Oh and leopard bikini pics confirmed. ;)

Lost server first i110 and bow to another bard last night after losing the roll on sands once again (I'm 109 without them, FML).  We got the BLM staff, which is useless loot once again since we have a SMN (we're 2/4 on weapons we can use, fuck off SE).  Next week I'm guaranteed sands at least but these 12, 15, and 19 rolls on stuff are really pissing me off.  RNG in this game can eat my ass lol.

Dat Coronal hat.

TA2AFk9.jpg

Yeah, I tend to pair that one with the spring dress over the spring hat.  Other one is too flowery heh.

Yeah, this cycle of bullshit is wearing thin.  At least this patch is pretty huge though and I'll be wasting hours monster hunting lol.

Thing is, I had held those weapons for sooooooooooooooo long and then when I finally decide like a week ago to make more room on my retainers, I toss them out.  Now I'll probably need them for the upgrade and they cost like 25k each.  So damn mad at SE.

Well shit.  I'm not sure why I hadn't tried that first; guess it just never occurred to me to try.  It was probably the mindset of they were with a lot of primal weapons and other transmog gear that couldn't be stored.  Oh well.  Could be a moot point if they're not required anyway.

24 hours til maintenance!

So, yesterday I knocked out Syrcus Tower (nabbed the BRD belt, not too exciting but it was a decent upgrade for me), Tam-Tara HM (LOVED this dungeon, very creepy atmosphere, looking forward to running this many more times), and... Pharos Sirius, which I had never bothered to do before but now need to if I ever want to run Brayflox et. al in roulette again). Also made some progress on the new main story quests and spent longer than I expected decorating my FC private room. :lol: Great patch.

Made a Augmented Saurian Tabard.

I dont know if I should keep it or sell it for something stupid high since theres none on the MB yet. 

And the Battlecraft Demimateria III is like 2 mil here. 

It looks better than I thought too, the glow isnt that obnoxious, its just right. 

7doI0r6.png

Its like a light yellowgreesnish glow with particles circling your shoulders. 

Need a .gif treatment to do it justice. 

Taking a break from the hunt after downing 8 s ranks, 88 b's, and 43 a's.  A few snaps!

Nandi

lYMViOt.png

Croakadile

2RyrDgE.png

Mahisha

PYbnsB5.png

Croque-Mitaine

7hzqDgE.png

Bonnacon

CsLl3SK.png

Cat, Bounty Hunter

adXLSeo.png

Hey guys I have a question. Has anyone had problems with the game. All week long I boot the game up and the launcher loads then it goes to a white screen with the music playing and a arrow that I can move around but nothing else. I have searched the web but all I can find is people saying it's caused by heavy traffic but I have tried it at different time of the day and it's the same thing. The only thing I haven't done is un install and reinstall. Any thoughts?

I know being able to change the look of your gear is nice, but am I the only person that wishes we could just change the colors of all gear?  I hate Mnk AF gear, its color is awful.

Every time i go to dragonhead to get thavarian mistletoes the shout chat fucking cracks me up, everybody is so mad and depressed lol.

Usually complaining about people not waiting for others before they start, or asking for the name of the person who pulled and starting a witch hunt. I'm just there gathering shit and reading the chat log for entertainment. Its to the point where I look forward to the node spawns just to see the funny shit people are saying there.  

I did a couple though, my weekly one and the daily, but I think thats all I'm going to do. Sitting around and waiting for a spawn and having to rush there and hope someone doesnt kill is just ridiculous, I hope they twerk some things with the hunt in the patch tonight. 

Relic +1 unlocked. I am late to the party on this but off to the ATMA grind. I ran Syrcus Tower and liked it. Deff gonna be a CT1 situation back when it launched. Only run it until my gear for the week drops. Got my hands which was a huge upgrade for me. I think I was wearing ilvl 55 hands at the time. Think I will try and knock out 2.2 story missions this weekend and get started on the what I hear is classic HIldebrand questline.

Yeah the whole loot lockout thing is weird. Makes me not want to do Syrcus Tower but once a week after I get my one drop, even though it's fun. I wasn't playing this game much from the end of 2013 through around April, so I never ran the original Crystal Tower until the lockout was already lifted, so this is new to me.

I think if they didn't have the loot lockout it would erase the need for Soldiery tomes as the gear that drops in the tower is ilvl 100. No one would do anything but run that one instance and then be as fully geared as dudes who run coil. I understood why they did it with CT1, I expect when the ilvl of gear raises up in a future patch they will remove that Syrcus Tower loot lockout. 

Also I have never ran coil, are you limited to loot in it as well?

Yeah I can understand why they want to throttle it so everybody doesn't have all their jobs fully outfitted in i100 in the first week the content is out.

If I understand correctly, Coil didn't just have a loot lockout, it had a once-a-week lockout on actually running each turn. Nowadays there's no lockout, at least on turns 1 through 5, they're in Duty Finder you can run them as many times as you want and get as much loot as you can. I don't know what the story is with turns 6 through 9.

Phew, got the server first Bounty Hunter title I was after yesterday and checked out some of the other content.  ST is soooooooooo boring and disappointing.  Every boss does aoe dmg so as a healer all I do is medica II everytime it's down.  Trash is completely rinse repeat and tiresome.  Got an oil my first time ever in there, which is good since I'm not going back.  Moogle delivery quest was /yawn sadly; was expecting more to actually do with moogles rather than random people's problems.  Riddle quest involved me just looking up a guide lol.

Overall, hunts are the patch.  Nothing else comes close to the fun that content brought and has revived the game for me.  I still need to start my frontlines grind but for now I'm just content with the LS I made and leading our server on hunts.  From what I understand, thanks to myself and others we've made Lamia the premiere hunt server if you don't want to deal with the competition on other servers.  Everyone now waits at least a minute for people to arrive and there's always a mob to kill every few minutes being called out.  All it took was some strong community leadership and nobody complains about missing a kill now, if they even do.

I'm really enjoying the moogle delivery quests so far. The writing is sharp and I like how each one is a funny and/or touching vignette about an NPC character that you might not have paid much mind to before. Really builds the world and IMO that's exactly what a sidequest should be. Not to mention the sheer ridiculousness of "Stroking the Haft." :lol: Haven't even touched hunts yet.

Overall, hunts are the patch. Nothing else comes close to the fun that content brought and has revived the game for me. I still need to start my frontlines grind but for now I'm just content with the LS I made and leading our server on hunts. From what I understand, thanks to myself and others we've made Lamia the premiere hunt server if you don't want to deal with the competition on other servers. Everyone now waits at least a minute for people to arrive and there's always a mob to kill every few minutes being called out. All it took was some strong community leadership and nobody complains about missing a kill now, if they even do.
.... incorrect every single hunt I have done has been some douche attacking then ruining it for everyone. maybe it is better during the daytime but at night utter shit and people don't shut up about Naul. my chatlog is infinitely scrolling about where is he all night.

I'm still working my way through the 2.2 story missions so I can unlock the primal trials daily. I took a break from the game after 2.1. I may be in the minority here but I enjoy the main storyline in the game thus far. Easily the beast one I've experienced in a MMORPG.

Played the vale last night and had the worst tank ever. Kept yelling telling me not to stun but then proceeded pull everything and get us killed. First time in a long time I have hated a dungeon.

I need to just do the story dungeons then go back to the extra dungeons .

My only problems with the main story are a few episodes that would have been better as sidequests (wasn't there a whole series of quests at level ~45 that dealt with picking the right wine for a party or something like that?) and the terrible voice acting. Like, it's fine if they wanted to avoid the kind of big name VAs that you'd hear in a mainline FF game. But the people that they did get are awful.

2 Missions away from being done with 2.2 story missions. 

Ran CT2 last night and accidentally greeded on an item not for me and won it, now I'm loot locked ( ._.) 

Think the FC I am in is going to try and run me and my buddy through some coil turns tonight. I think my gear should be fine for it may watch some videos may go in fresh what do you guys think? 

Also thinking of trying out some Macros for my Scholar, just little things that put me in control of my pet instead of keeping it on auto. Tying embrace to psy, and whispering dawn to succor. 

Is there info on what servers are PST based?

Most of the people in my static are quitting so might as well look for a PST based server with this internship starting pretty soon. Like average raid times of 8pm - 10 pm PST.

Is there info on what servers are PST based?

Most of the people in my static are quitting so might as well look for a PST based server with this internship starting pretty soon. Like average raid times of 8pm - 10 pm PST.
I thought they all were. The servers are in Canada, on the West Coast.

bread's done
Back