Find me a worse song than this

no Gaga because her stuff is actually pretty great. If you're too much of a hipster to admit that goofy techno-pop can be good just fuck off.

For the OP, what's so bad about the song? It's perfect for the people that actually buy music right now. If you want better music, buy it instead of getting it off of mediafire. Funny how that works.

[quote name='nasum']no Gaga because her stuff is actually pretty great. If you're too much of a hipster to admit that goofy techno-pop can be good just fuck off.

For the OP, what's so bad about the song? It's perfect for the people that actually buy music right now. If you want better music, buy it instead of getting it off of mediafire. Funny how that works.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how making fun of music with lyrics like "front seat or back seat" turned into a lecture about buying music. Lighten up, Francis.

[quote name='nasum']no Gaga because her stuff is actually pretty great. If you're too much of a hipster to admit that goofy techno-pop can be good just fuck off.

For the OP, what's so bad about the song? It's perfect for the people that actually buy music right now. If you want better music, buy it instead of getting it off of mediafire. Funny how that works.[/QUOTE]

wow and the winner for crazy rant of the week goes to..........

i already nominate this guy for CAG villain 2011. I am in no way a hipster, and i think lady gaga is terrible. her strange antics are just so she can get more attention, and her music is fully of rhythms that make me want to throw a bag of kittens off a cliff. I wouldn't care much about this post if you didn't tell anyone who doesn't like that freak to fuck off, but you did. and as for this song, i pity anyone who would spend money on this. in fact most music these days is quite terrible. look at people like lil wayne, rap used to be about life and true shit. and all good rock is overshadowed by emo shit. sure there are a few musical gems in today's music, but overall its a sad time for music.

Man this thread brought up some old crap that I would have otherwise forgot about. Anyway this new jam is pretty funny to me. I mean it's so bad but I can't help but enjoy it for that.

EDIT: I can't believe someone took a dump on Around The World. Is it the drum machine pop thingy during the chorus? Or maybe you just love Mr. Bungle too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look up the credits to the Rogue Warrior video game. I am a new member, so I cannot post a link or embedded code to it.

WARNING: Explicit Lyrics

EDIT: Well I butchered the link to their songs, but the artist is champagne dream and they can still be found at myspace.com/champagnedream2010.

I wish I could find this person's music videos on Youtube, but they seem to be private now. I heard these covers on the radio several weeks ago and the videos were so hilariously bad and low budget they must be seen.

bread's done
Back