Find me a worse song than this

I couldn't handle the horribly painful EPiC ghetto rap FAiLs so I'm just going to submit an Epic LoLzzz.

PS: "Why Must I Cry" and Eric Gormley's are just hilarious

Saw the thread title and was gonna post the Friday song lol. I'm not entirely sure why people are posting youtube videos of the horrible songs. The last thing I would want to do is listen to them...

I couldn't handle the horribly painful EPiC ghetto rap FAiLs so I'm just going to submit an Epic LoLzzz.

PS: "Why Must I Cry" and Eric Gormley's are just hilarious

[quote name='nasum']no Gaga because her stuff is actually pretty great. If you're too much of a hipster to admit that goofy techno-pop can be good just fuck off.[/QUOTE]

I like how you can't come up with anything clever, so you just throw out the random term "hipster" for people who are coherent enough to realize Lady Gaga is fucking awful.

"Video Games" by Black Out Band wins the thread by several furlongs. That just hurt my musical soul on all levels. At least I can listen to songs like "Friday" in it's full Auto-tuned glory and get an unintentional laugh out of it.

[quote name='davo1224']I really didn't think that Friday song could be that awful.

WOW.[/QUOTE]

yep. it absolutely lives up to the "hype".

Note that I didn't say that anyone who doesn't like Lady Gaga is automatically a hipster, instead I stated that if a person simply refuses to admit that goofy techno pop CAN be good...

But sure, I'll take a nametag that says Hi My Name Is Asshole if it'll make you feel better.

We've all concluded that nothing will be worse than the Blackout Band and their magnum opus "Video Games", but I'm VERY glad to see the wonderful "Friday" has spawned this amazing collection of the worst of humanity. :applause:

Here are a couple more to throw onto this trash heap -

On the other side of this topic is this, wherein trying to scientifically create the worst song it circles back around and ends up being a masterpeice -

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/listening_post/files/KomarMelamid_The-Most-UnwantedSong.mp3

[quote name='KaneRobot']I like how you can't come up with anything clever, so you just throw out the random term "hipster" for people who are coherent enough to realize Lady Gaga is fucking awful.[/QUOTE]

yeah speaking of that when the fuck did the term hipster become the new "insult" this isnt the first time ive been accused of being one but i dont get why. i really just think gagas music is shit nothing more or less and suddenly im being branded a hipster lol.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Ms Peaches is amazing. Thank you, lokizz.[/QUOTE]

no problem mate i have to admit i like the friend chicken song lol.

my first reaction to the video: *questionable look*

so what made the song bad?

im not saying its isnt. the lyrics are shitty. so is the autotune. lol. but it was pretty catchy.

:lol:

My little brother said that today this song ("Friday") was headed towards being the class song for his junior high graduation. It was only one teacher approval away before someone clued the teacher in about it being a meme.

Seventy some posts in this thread thus far and not even one video from Rick Astley? I would've thought there'd at least be one Rick Roll in here by now.:razz:

[quote name='cheezisgoooood']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngDHc4JQZqI
I win. Seriously. Don't even try.

Edit: Ah shit someone beat me to it.[/QUOTE]

This is hilarious because it is like Iron Maiden meets the music made on a Commodore 64 meets high-voiced, unenthusiastic-voiced, middle-aged guy....meets hot chick? I don't know. I want more.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Please tell me you're kidding and get the joke.[/QUOTE]

of course. Rebecca Black obviously wrote the song for Dylan so it couldn't have been a Dylan original.

Friday%20Derp.jpg

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Thanks. Now I feel better that there's at least one truly verified bad song in here. Oh and :rofl: @ the Leonard Nimoy song. That shit was hilarious.[/QUOTE]

Your welcome and yes the Nimoy song was a riot!

bread's done
Back