First screenshot of RE4 on PS2

A little more work and this version could be even scarier.

through the jaggy flames it almost looks like a demon from DOOM 3

At least put *spoiler* !!!! I didnt know that you rescued the presidents daugther in the game!!!

j/k....obviously

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']My guess would be the graphics will actually only be a bit under Cube's, but the load times are going to be just inexcusable.[/quote]

Yeah the graphics won't be awful like that probably, but if RE Outbreak;s loadtimes were any small indication, RE 4's will indeed be horrid.

Look what we all did, we shut his site DOWN!

My Bandwith has exceeded!

And just incase some people dont get it, this is a JOKE! We all know that they graphics wont look THAT bad! :D

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']My guess would be the graphics will actually only be a bit under Cube's, but the load times are going to be just inexcusable.[/quote]

Plenty of PS2 fanboys have stated that RE:Outbreak's load times aren't that bad. If they're willing to wait 10-30 seconds to change locations in Outbreak, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to endure 30+ seconds of wait time to get hold of a great GCN exclusive like RE4.

[quote name='Specter']Look what we all did, we shut his site DOWN!

My Bandwith has exceeded!

And just incase some people dont get it, this is a JOKE! We all know that they graphics wont look THAT bad! :D[/quote]

Post it here... free hosting!

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='ChrisXE']wow, thats looks terrible[/quote]

](*,) #-o[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']My guess would be the graphics will actually only be a bit under Cube's, but the load times are going to be just inexcusable.[/quote]

Plenty of PS2 fanboys have stated that RE:Outbreak's load times aren't that bad. If they're willing to wait 10-30 seconds to change locations in Outbreak, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to endure 30+ seconds of wait time to get hold of a great GCN exclusive like RE4.[/quote]

Im not a PS2 fanboy and i think the Outbreak load times arent that bad either. Some of us only play online with the hard drive :shock:...yes thats right i use it for more than ffxi!

[quote name='Weedy649'][quote name='MaxBiaggi3'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']My guess would be the graphics will actually only be a bit under Cube's, but the load times are going to be just inexcusable.[/quote]

Plenty of PS2 fanboys have stated that RE:Outbreak's load times aren't that bad. If they're willing to wait 10-30 seconds to change locations in Outbreak, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to endure 30+ seconds of wait time to get hold of a great GCN exclusive like RE4.[/quote]

Im not a PS2 fanboy and i think the Outbreak load times arent that bad either. Some of us only play online with the hard drive :shock:...yes thats right i use it for more than ffxi![/quote]

I think the load times on Outbreak make the game unplayable. I hate that game so very much...

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='Weedy649'][quote name='MaxBiaggi3'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']My guess would be the graphics will actually only be a bit under Cube's, but the load times are going to be just inexcusable.[/quote]

Im not a PS2 fanboy and i think the Outbreak load times arent that bad either. Some of us only play online with the hard drive :shock:...yes thats right i use it for more than ffxi![/quote]

I think the load times on Outbreak make the game unplayable. I hate that game so very much...[/quote]

the game is very playable with the hard drive. One to two seconds is not all that much time in between rooms

[quote name='Socheata'][quote name='zewone']I didn't get a chance to see the pic.[/quote]

Same here. :([/quote]

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']me neither[/quote]

re4ps2.jpg

[quote name='zewone']I didn't get a chance to see the pic.[/quote]

He probably feels pretty popular now that his bandwidth has been exceeded. His site has probably never seen the kind of traffic he got today. It's amazing what a little advertising can for you.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Rig'][quote name='Weedy649'][quote name='MaxBiaggi3'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']My guess would be the graphics will actually only be a bit under Cube's, but the load times are going to be just inexcusable.[/quote]

I think the load times on Outbreak make the game unplayable. I hate that game so very much...[/quote]

the game is very playable with the hard drive. One to two seconds is not all that much time in between rooms[/quote]

I think your giving it too much credit. I played it with my own harddrive and the times went from 13-15 seconds to 7-9 seconds per room. Also I might have been able to deal with the bad load times if the game had voice capablities. I hated the communication system.

I talk with my friends on the phone while i play so i could care less about voice and actually when i play when not on the phone its much scarier so i see what they mean. As for load, i hardly notice it with hdd but others might think otherwise

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Rig'][quote name='Weedy649'][quote name='MaxBiaggi3'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']My guess would be the graphics will actually only be a bit under Cube's, but the load times are going to be just inexcusable.[/quote]

the game is very playable with the hard drive. One to two seconds is not all that much time in between rooms[/quote]

I think your giving it too much credit. I played it with my own harddrive and the times went from 13-15 seconds to 7-9 seconds per room. Also I might have been able to deal with the bad load times if the game had voice capablities. I hated the communication system.[/quote]

It was designed that way to not have voice chat or even keyboard support, they thought that would make it scarier that you can't really talk to others.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Rig'][quote name='Weedy649'][quote name='MaxBiaggi3'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']My guess would be the graphics will actually only be a bit under Cube's, but the load times are going to be just inexcusable.[/quote]

I think your giving it too much credit. I played it with my own harddrive and the times went from 13-15 seconds to 7-9 seconds per room. Also I might have been able to deal with the bad load times if the game had voice capablities. I hated the communication system.[/quote]

I do not remember it being near that bad. It took like 10 minutes to load the game and after that, there were load times, but they did not bother me.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Rig'][quote name='Weedy649'][quote name='MaxBiaggi3'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']My guess would be the graphics will actually only be a bit under Cube's, but the load times are going to be just inexcusable.[/quote]

It was designed that way to not have voice chat or even keyboard support, they thought that would make it scarier that you can't really talk to others.[/quote]

Yeah, if you believe they did it on purpose. I don't. I think they were lazy about it and didn't implement it. Plus they know most people don't have headsets for their PS2s so it might not get used that much.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Rig'][quote name='Weedy649'][quote name='MaxBiaggi3'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']My guess would be the graphics will actually only be a bit under Cube's, but the load times are going to be just inexcusable.[/quote]

I do not remember it being near that bad. It took like 10 minutes to load the game and after that, there were load times, but they did not bother me.[/quote]

LOL tell me you ment 10 seconds!

bread's done
Back