First Virtua Fighter 5 360 screen grabs!

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']All of these images came from a zip folder from Sega titled "VF5 PS3 Assets."

I'm doubtful these are legit Xbox 360 shots.[/QUOTE]

I hope these aren't the PS3 shots because they don't look like anything special at all... Tekken DR already looks better.

i dont think those look like arcade perfect translations... hopefully that changes b4 releease... dont want to give the ps3 fanboys anything to gloat about...

[quote name='getmyrunon']I hope these aren't the PS3 shots because they don't look like anything special at all... Tekken DR already looks better.[/QUOTE]

Shut your mouth! Tekken 4 was doing painted on abs when VF4 spanked it in graphics. Show some fucking respect to the graphics leader in fighters. Now though they really need to do some Akira style tanning and musculature or something along those lines in a nice graphical step forward to show you who's boss.`````````````````

[quote name='Sarang01']Shut your mouth! Tekken 4 was doing painted on abs when VF4 spanked it in graphics. Show some fucking respect to the graphics leader in fighters. .[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the DOA games do look awsome, I'm not a big fan of the fighting engine though.

There's one serious problem with a 360 version-the d-pad. Microsoft needs to redo the controller and give it a good d-pad, or else doing Virtua Fighter on 360 will be as silly as doing Street Fighter.

[quote name='Wolfpup']There's one serious problem with a 360 version-the d-pad. Microsoft needs to redo the controller and give it a good d-pad, or else doing Virtua Fighter on 360 will be as silly as doing Street Fighter.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I hope they release a special arcade stick, sort of what Hori did with DOA4.

I can't wait for this game.

[quote name='asianxcore']Agreed. I hope they release a special arcade stick, sort of what Hori did with DOA4.

I can't wait for this game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, though for me I prefer control pads to joysticks, so I just want Microsoft to redesign the 360 pad. It can't be hard when they've already released multiple controllers with good d-pads. Why they randomly stuck a terrible one on the 360 is beyond me. I'd LOVE to know what idiot decided on that and why.

bread's done
Back