Fleamarkets of 2014. GO AMERICA!

I'm on vacation at a house on the Delaware River in New Jersey with my wife's family, and yesterday I got dragged to the Cowtown Flea Market...at 1pm. I tried to explain that there wouldn't be anything good left, but they wanted me to enjoy "the experience." I managed to find a PS2 multi-tap from a junk seller on the outskirts, but beyond that it was just sports games, beat up junk carts, and overpriced last gen leftovers. Had a guy try to sell me a beat up copy of Castlevania for the N64 insisting that it "played good," but the blue crystals near the contacts made it pretty clear the battery had burst.

I'm on vacation at a house on the Delaware River in New Jersey with my wife's family, and yesterday I got dragged to the Cowtown Flea Market...at 1pm. I tried to explain that there wouldn't be anything good left, but they wanted me to enjoy "the experience." I managed to find a PS2 multi-tap from a junk seller on the outskirts, but beyond that it was just sports games, beat up junk carts, and overpriced last gen leftovers. Had a guy try to sell me a beat up copy of Castlevania for the N64 insisting that it "played good," but the blue crystals near the contacts made it pretty clear the battery had burst.
No battery in Castlevania, it saved to memory cards. The blue crystals must have been some Heisenberg level Meth.

Ha, I would not doubt it. must have been some epic level connector corrosion. Also, I should note they interrupted my cataloguing of a huge Sega lot I picked up that morning to go.

I decided to finally hit the flea market for the first time this summer.  It's one of those indoor/outdoor places, and I was expecting the outside part to be pretty empty, based on the shitty weather forecast. It pretty much was, but the third table I stopped was at loaded with what I would equate to junk, but on the very edge sat a black slim 360.  It was a bit filthy looking and priced at $100, so I almost walked away.  I decided to ask the guy a few questions, (what does it come with, does it work, etc), and ultimately offered him a lowball of $50.  At that price, even if he was full of shit and it was broken, I could still take the controllers, AC adapter and play & charge kit to Gamestop and still come out slightly ahead.

I got it home and it works great.  The previous owner was clearly a heavy smoker, is it was packed with that yellow nicotine dust.   But after about 5 minutes with the vacuum and some Simple Green, it is looking beautiful. I still need to break out the q-tips to get the stuff deep in the grills, but for the time-being, I'm happy with it.  The controllers are a little beat up with wiggly sticks, but a tear-down and swapping in some donor parts should fix them right up.

My first thought was to run it over to Best Buy for that trade glitch this morning, but by the time I got home to clean it up, the deal was dead.  So, now the 360 will be going into my kids' room so they can stop gunking up my stuff.

Was a perfect day for a visit to the flea market today based on the weather but it was the same stuff/overpriced crap

Did encounter some nice ladies who had a few GameCube games/Ps2 games for sale such as Metroid Prime 1, Battlefront 2, Medal of Honor European Assault, etc at $3 per. Unfortunately all the games were badly scratched so had to pass

Hour wasted, but it was a nice walk.

Went to a biweekly church flea market today (since the yard sale advertised was false). Saw two DS Lites for $25, both were in decent shape, and the kids who owned them had a lot of shovelware games. Then went to Best Buy and was pleased with the movie deals, not so much the game deals (except for the 2K essentials.)

Decided to take my littlest girl and went out to the flea market this morning.  Unfortunately, while it was packed, the finds were slim.  However, I did have a few successes.

Complete and near mint copies of We

Last edited by a moderator:
Bunch of people selling too many throw away games except for someone who was selling the mysims collection for $5, offered $4 and they were adamant about $5, ended up passing since I bought the regular mysims a couple months back for a dollar and ended up selling it and regretting it.

Also saw some people selling Pitbull mix puppies (out of the womb a few days- a week from the looks of it) out of a small box and some weren't protected from the sun, $150 each.

Also saw some people selling Pitbull mix puppies (out of the womb a few days- a week from the looks of it) out of a small box and some weren't protected from the sun, $150 each.
Please tell us you called the authorities (ASPCA, Humane Society, Police).

They would take those poor pups away (hopefully all their pets) and at the VERY least give them a ticket...

If you didn't, the low lifes made a buck and will continue the cruel, disgusting behavior....

They would take those poor pups away (hopefully all their pets) and at the VERY least give them a ticket...

If you didn't, the low lifes made a buck and will continue the cruel, disgusting behavior....
This. The people selling them and anyone foolish enough to buy one are not the people that should be owning a pitbull, or any other animal/child.

And it appears that the Blu-Ray laser is burned out in the PS3. It reads PS1 games just fine, though.

Was about to but then overheard a lady talking on the phone with police after she saw the puppies so I left it at that. Hope the puppies are alright now.

Was about to but then overheard a lady talking on the phone with police after she saw the puppies so I left it at that. Hope the puppies are alright now.
I hope this is true as it was not part of your original post.

It wouldn't hurt to make a second call as it "heightens" the issue with authorities.

I hope everyone here embraces the idea "IF YOU DO NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE PROBLEM, YOU BECOME PART OF THE PROBLEM"..

...have passion and faith in doing the right thing...

.. one person is a powerful thing!...

down off soapbox...

And it appears that the Blu-Ray laser is burned out in the PS3. It reads PS1 games just fine, though.
Relatively easy and only about $30 to fix. Just make sure not to move the gears on the Blu Ray drive when you replace laser as they are a pain to reset correctly and will take it from a 30 minute repair to several hours of trial and error.

Bunch of people selling too many throw away games except for someone who was selling the mysims collection for $5, offered $4 and they were adamant about $5, ended up passing since I bought the regular mysims a couple months back for a dollar and ended up selling it and regretting it.

Sadly, I see this type of thing at the few flea markets I have been to in recent years. Def cruel and disgusting...

Sadly, I see this type of thing at the few flea markets I have been to in recent years. Def cruel and disgusting...
Yeah, the flea on Rt 22 out in Blairsville is a hotbed for this shit. One time it was pit pups, another time it was baby turtles. But that place is one of the trashiest places I've ever been to.

Rossi's in North Versailles is very strict about what can be sold. Obviously, not everything there is on the level, but I've never seen anyone try to sell animals there.

Yeah, the flea on Rt 22 out in Blairsville is a hotbed for this shit. One time it was pit pups, another time it was baby turtles. But that place is one of the trashiest places I've ever been to.

Rossi's in North Versailles is very strict about what can be sold. Obviously, not everything there is on the level, but I've never seen anyone try to sell animals there.
Not sure if you have ever been to Rogers OH before, but it is a bitching flea market on Fridays. Always see dogs too young to be sold there though, and if Nazi war memorabilia is your thing...

maybe I should check out Rossi's since it is close to my side of town here.

After having a lackluster yard sale yesterday, I decided to go out to Rossi's today to sell.  Despite the weather being drab and a little rainy, I made a killing. I got rid of a ton of stuff and walked out over $400 richer and pretty much have my Note 4 paid for when I upgrade to it next month. 

While I was there, I eventually had a break between customers so I walked the row where we were set up and scored a sealed Band of Brothers Blu steelbook for $3.

But the absolute shock of the day came after I packed up my stuff into the Jeep.  I decided to take a walk around and see what was left at the remaining venders.  Sitting right on the last table was a stack of Xbox games: Sports, American Chopper and at the bottom I saw the first three letters and nearly shit myself - "JUR".  A complete and nearly mint copy of Jurassic Park Operation Genesis!  The disc has a few light scratches, and the back art got a little damp from the drink the seller placed next to it ( :wall: ).  The price?  Two Freaking Dollars!  I don't think I've ever pulled money out of my pocket as fast as I did then.  I also grabbed a :NES: Tetris for a buck.

As soon as I walked away, I pulled the art out of the case and put it on the dash of my Jeep so it would dry.  It dried with a slight warp, so I need to see if there's any way to smooth it out.

After having a lackluster yard sale yesterday, I decided to go out to Rossi's today to sell. Despite the weather being drab and a little rainy, I made a killing. I got rid of a ton of stuff and walked out over $400 richer and pretty much have my Note 4 paid for when I upgrade to it next month.

While I was there, I eventually had a break between customers so I walked the row where we were set up and scored a sealed Band of Brothers Blu steelbook for $3.

But the absolute shock of the day came after I packed up my stuff into the Jeep. I decided to take a walk around and see what was left at the remaining venders. Sitting right on the last table was a stack of Xbox games: Sports, American Chopper and at the bottom I saw the first three letters and nearly shit myself - "JUR". A complete and nearly mint copy of Jurassic Park Operation Genesis! The disc has a few light scratches, and the back art got a little damp from the drink the seller placed next to it ( :wall: ). The price? Two Freaking Dollars! I don't think I've ever pulled money out of my pocket as fast as I did then. I also grabbed a :NES: Tetris for a buck.

As soon as I walked away, I pulled the art out of the case and put it on the dash of my Jeep so it would dry. It dried with a slight warp, so I need to see if there's any way to smooth it out.
Hey sp00ge would Rossi's be a decent way to spend a late morning/early afternoon on a weekend? Is it pretty big or is it on the smaller size? Would love to do something with the kids before they go back to school that my son might enjoy. We live in the south hills of Pittsburgh so it would be about a 40 minute trip to get out there. We don't get up early enough for yard sales so this would be a decent alternative for us.

Hey sp00ge would Rossi's be a decent way to spend a late morning/early afternoon on a weekend? Is it pretty big or is it on the smaller size? Would love to do something with the kids before they go back to school that my son might enjoy. We live in the south hills of Pittsburgh so it would be about a 40 minute trip to get out there. We don't get up early enough for yard sales so this would be a decent alternative for us.
It's not a bad place, but it depends. It's a decent sized place - it's a converted movie theater, so there is selling inside and out. Inside, both the halls and theater rooms themselves are used, mostly by semi-permanent merchants. The parking lot out back is where the other sellers set up. Here is a satellite shot of the place to give you a better idea of the size:

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.3896859,-79.8213284,189m/data=!3m1!1e3

The lot to the north is the seller grounds, you can see the lines marking the spaces. To the south is obviously parking. If the weather is really nice, the outer parking lot is usually packed with sellers, especially during late spring to early fall.

They are only open on Saturday and Sunday, from 7/8am until 4. Be warned, though, that many sellers tend to pack up around 2, especially if foot traffic dies off or if there's a Steelers game on.

Hope this helps

It's not a bad place, but it depends. It's a decent sized place - it's a converted movie theater, so there is selling inside and out. Inside, both the halls and theater rooms themselves are used, mostly by semi-permanent merchants. The parking lot out back is where the other sellers set up. Here is a satellite shot of the place to give you a better idea of the size:

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.3896859,-79.8213284,189m/data=!3m1!1e3

The lot to the north is the seller grounds, you can see the lines marking the spaces. To the south is obviously parking. If the weather is really nice, the outer parking lot is usually packed with sellers, especially during late spring to early fall.

They are only open on Saturday and Sunday, from 7/8am until 4. Be warned, though, that many sellers tend to pack up around 2, especially if foot traffic dies off or if there's a Steelers game on.

Hope this helps
Thanks we always talk about hitting the big flea market in Ohio on a Saturday or a Sunday but with two kids and with me only getting weekends off every three months it a pain to do anything. Maybe we will try this one next week before my schedule changes back.

p.s.

So this one is up above where the Walmart is? I remember there used to be a flea market right around there on the other side of Route 30 maybe in the old Hills parking lot. But that was way back when there was still a drive-in up on the hillside before Walmart took that land over.

Thanks we always talk about hitting the big flea market in Ohio on a Saturday or a Sunday but with two kids and with me only getting weekends off every three months it a pain to do anything. Maybe we will try this one next week before my schedule changes back.

p.s.
So this one is up above where the Walmart is? I remember there used to be a flea market right around there on the other side of Route 30 maybe in the old Hills parking lot. But that was way back when there was still a drive-in up on the hillside before Walmart took that land over.
Yes!!! I used to go to that one in the old Hills parking lot as a kid all the time. RIP Greengate Mall..haha.

I still have a ton of stuff left over from our yard sale last week, so the fiance and I are heading out to sell at Rossi's again tomorrow.  Should be a perfect day, so hopefully we'll sell a ton of stuff and continue my finds streak for another week.

I haven't been to the local flea market in a while... I'm trying to visit a couple more times before it ends on 10/26.

CDs:

Inner Circle "Bad Boys" - $0.50

Tony! Toni! Tone! "Who?" - $0.50

Relient K "MMHMM" - $0.25

DVDs - $1.00 each:

Zardoz  - Never heard of it, but it looked obscure and Sean Connery is in it

Sukiyaki Western Django - In a Blockbuster DVD case, but everything else was in good shape.

Battle Royale Vol. 1 manga - $1.00 - My find of the morning... Too bad this was the only volume he had.

Zardoz - Never heard of it, but it looked obscure and Sean Connery is in it
zardoz.jpg

I picked up Prince of Persia (SNES), a NES controller, and Green Lantern: Emerald Allies TPB all for $7

Got these three at the Barnyard Flea Market yesterday! The longbox PS1 game (CyberSpeed) was from another vendor though.

Croc: Legend of the Gobbos and Crime Killer - got them for $6 a piece... ;)
I got them from that overpriced, dedicated game vendor. That kid sells cartridge games for too much... $60 for Super Metroid and $30 for SNES Doom. Meh...

I got CyberSpeed from some local people. Unfortunately, I could not get the game to work. The case had a plastic thing attached to the disc, I peeled it off and it sort of ruined it. I couldn't get the game to load past the track selection screen. Bummer!

Happy I have Croc! That was one of my first PS1 games. I just tried Crime Killer out... kick-ass! Go and get a copy, CAGs! ;)

Otherwise, this was a decent trip.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24956]

I don't even attempt to pull off those rental stickers, ruined a few discs doing that.  They are meant to never come off without destroying the disc.

I don't even attempt to pull off those rental stickers, ruined a few discs doing that. They are meant to never come off without destroying the disc.
[SIZE=13.63636302948px]If you're talking about the [/SIZE]CyberSpeed[SIZE=13.63636302948px] game, there was no rental sticker. It was a big piece of plastic attached to the disc.[/SIZE]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24957]

Decided to vist the flea market after yard saling and I'm glad I did!

3 DVDs (Shaun of the dead, Jurrasic park 3, and 12 years a slave)- $4 total
Donkey Kong Country Returns Strategy guide- $2
Fable the lost chapters (Xbox, complete) $1

Not the most spectacular compared to others, but after a lackluster week, it's good.

It's the last day of our local outdoor flea market until March/April...

Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (PS3) - $1. It no longer supports online multiplayer or has trophy support, but it's complete.

Two CD's - $0.50 each

Mad Cobra - Hard to Wet, Easy to Dry

Elf - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Stopped at the monthly flea market held at the fairgrounds last week.  Saw a box under a table packed with games including a few NES titles on top.  Started checking it out and the lady running the booth said her son was asking $35, but she would take $20 because she wants it gone.  Went ahead and dished out the $20 without seeing much because I enjoy digging through unknown lots.  Most was shovelware but there were a few ok games mixed in. 

Inside the box:

Original Xbox console w/ 2 controllers.

Xbox

Brothers in Arms

Flatout

NCAA Football 06

Madden 07

Nascar 06; Total team control

Wolfenstein

True Crime NYC (disc only)

Shadow Ops (disc only)

Xbox 360

GTA IV

Monster Jam

NBA 2K10

NBA 2K8

MLB 2K7

MLB 2K6

Kinect Adventures

Kinect Sports

NCAA football 10

Burnout Revenge

Blitz the League

Wii

Mario Kart Wii

Looney Tunes Acme Arsenal

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10

NBA Live 08

Facebreaker KO Party

Game Party 2

Guitar Hero World Tour

The Strike

NES

Magic Johnson's Fast Break

Wolverine

Karnov

Dragon Warrior

TMNT

Again, lots of shovelware but there are a few good items.  Most of these will probably be donor cases or throw-ins for trades.

I grabbed this lot of N64 and NES stuff for $30 from a one-off flea market this past Sunday. I thought the place would be a wash but on my second pass through I saw the NES peeking out from a bag. The lot almost included Smash Bros. and Diddy Kong Racing, but the daughter of the family selling it really wanted to keep them, and I couldn't blame her. I'm super excited to get a copy of Space Station Silicon Valley and Snowboard Kids.

Xbox 360

Monster Jam
Don't know if you bothered to look it up, but that one is actually worth quite a bit. It's one of those "Really?" kind of expensive games. I guess kids who like monster trucks don't really have a lot of game options right now, so parents have no choice but to pay high prices for older games.

Don't know if you bothered to look it up, but that one is actually worth quite a bit. It's one of those "Really?" kind of expensive games. I guess kids who like monster trucks don't really have a lot of game options right now, so parents have no choice but to pay high prices for older games.
I've heard that one of the monster truck games were kinda pricey, but I didn't realize that was it. It's about $20, enough to cover the entire purchase. I'm guessing the fact that it is for a higher resolution system makes it more desirable than the PS2, Wii or DS versions.

I've never even owned a 360, was hoping to find one for cheap before the end of yard sale season. Maybe I'll hold onto this one until I find a cheap system.

J6zofkd.jpg

6IBvCSr.jpg

I usually avoid flea markets on Sunday since I'm usually late or nothing to find, but I'm staring to think I should get there early on Sunday

Nuclear strike- 0.50

Went to another seller and he had a box of ps1, ps2, Xbox, and n64 games. He wanted to get rid of everything, so I cherry picked all the good things or things I didn't have and paid $16 for 16 games. Also got a dusty but working n64 controller for a dollar.

All the games are scratched but the only 2 scratched beyond playable are Abe's Oddyses and Tomb Raider 2

5-18-14

egpwcw.jpg

Mario & Luigi: Bower's Inside Story With Guide (Complete) & 2 2600 Games - 10
Gauntlet & 3 2600 Games - 12
2 Xbox One Controllers - 12

2600 games were a buck each, DS game was 8 & guide was 2 came down 2 bucks on the DS game to make it 10 total. Gauntlet was 5 & the 2600 games were 3 or two for 5 but offered to do 7 when I was interested in 3. Xbox One controllers were 8 each but took my offer of 12 for both.

5-25-14

23t5soj.jpg

Super Mario 64 Car (Sealed) - 1
3 Games - 10
NES With 2 1st Party Controllers, Zapper & Hookups With 8 Games (Only Games Pictured) - 50

Toy was 2 but took 1. The GBA games were 5 each & Killer Instinct was 3, took my offer of 10 for the 3. NES stuff was actually from a lady at a yardsale on Saturday who gave me her number since she had an NES at home that it sounded like she was thinking about bringing and selling already, called her that night and she wanted 50 stopped back on Sunday on my way home from the flea market and picked it up since this was a Saturday Sunday yardsale.

6-1-14

23tmdqa.jpg
25k37r5.jpg
14kjyb4.jpg
2jeve4z.jpg

Columns III - 3
Black PS1 Controller - 1
Everything Else In The 1st Picture - 38
Everything In The Other Pictuers - 5

Columns III was asking price, The PS1 controller was 2 but took 1. Everything else would have been either 51 at asking price IIRC. I saw a plastic bin with a NES upside down and ended up offering 5 for the whole bin which was taken. Also came with some random edutainment stuff with a Dora the Exploror game and 2 Guitar Hero Controller. I actually didn't take the Guitar controllers at first but the guy ended up just giving them to me as I left as he really was just here to get rid of this stuff and even while BSing with him mentioned something about his girlfriend or wife being mad at him if he didn't unload some of this stuff. A glass bottle of soda was in this plasitc bin and the syrup had leaked out of the bottle somehow over the years hence the crap you see in the picture on the paper town from some of the 2600 games that had said syrup on them.

6-8-14

1t0gw5.jpg

The Lion King (Genesis, Complete) - 2
Super Scope - 2
LCD Games - Buck Each
Super Hang On - 1
4 2600 Games - Buck Each
3 Playstation Games - 7
QuickShot Conqueror 2 (SNES, CIB) - 3
Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt - .05

Asked me to make an offer on The Super Scope and they took my offer of 2 bucks. The Playstation games were 3 or 2 for 5 to which I offered 7 for the 3 I got. The SNES controller was 10 but I said I was thinking more like 2 bucks to which the guy countered with 5 and we ended up at 3. The SMB/DH was from a regular who only had that left and as a joke offered it to me for a penny, I gave him a nickel since I didn't have a penny on me. Everything else was asking price.

6-15-14

2wh339e.jpg
2dihnw4.jpg

14 2600 & 10 7800 Games - 15
Halo (Not For Resale, No Manual) - Free
Turbo Touch 360 Genesis Controller - 1
Xband (Genesis Boxed), Taz (2600) & Super Mario World - 17
4 System Only Systems (One N64 With 4 MB Expansion), 3 N64 Controllers (2 Generic One 1st Party) & Battletoads (NES) - 25

The Atari games were 2 each but took 15 for all of them. A lady who I bought a Tiger Soccer game from last year gave me Halo. The Turbo Touch was with some other misc and took my offer of a buck for just the one controller. Next 3 from a dedicated video game seller & was asking price aside from shaving a buck off of the price of Taz. Last find was asking price.

6-22-14

34e3mfm.jpg

6 NES games (One In Top Right = Venice Beach Volleyball) - 3 Each
Twisted Metal - 2
Super Mario Bros 3 (GBA) & Ms Pac-Man (GBC) - 3 Each
Elavator Action, Sonic & Knuckles And RBI Baseball 95 (32x) - 2 Each
SpongeBob SquarePants Revenge of the Flying Dutchman - 1
Dynamite Headdy (GG), Animaniacs (GB) & Donkey Kong Country 2 (GBA, Not For Resale) - 8
3 Complete Playstation 1 Games - 29
Last 4 Games (Devilish Complete) - 20

Twisted Metal was 3 but took 2. Dynamite Headdy was 3, Animaniacs 2 & DKC2 5 but took 8 for the 3. The PS1 games were 15, 6 & 15 but ended up getting them for 29 altogether. The last four games were 6 each but took 5 each for them.

6-22-14 (Mega Haul)

14uvwcz.jpg
2qixuug.jpg
2wevxj7.jpg
nqwr2s.jpg

The SNES stuff was marked 40, N64 stuff 30 and the GameCube stuff was split up into 2 small bundles for 30 each at first I tried to split out a few GC games to go with the SNES & N64 stuff but the guy wanted to keep everything together. I tried 100 for everything and we ended up meeting at 120 but I only had 117 in my pocket and the guy said that would be ok. No instuction manuals for either of the boxed games.

6-29-14

6h3l9h.jpg
2ir15p4.jpg

14 NES Games And 2 Dogbone Controllers - 27
Clowns (C64) - 2
Resident Evil 4 (GC, Complete) & Super R-Type - 3 Each
6 2600 Manuals With Some Misc NES Paper Work - 2
Deathbots, 2 SNES Games, Parker Bros Mystery Game & 2 Manuals - 13

The guy had all of the NES games marked 5 each but offered to do 20 if I took all of them. The NES controllers were marked 5 each and I asked if he would do better if I took both of them to which he did in 7. Saw a bag of 2600 manuals with some other misc video game related paper work. The guy offered to split out some of the stuff I was interested in and said 3 to which he took my counter of 2. The rest of the stuff was from a regular, wanted 7 for Deathbots but offered to do 5, was asking 6 for the 2 SNES games but took my offer of 5 and asked a buck each for the N64 manual, Dragon Warrior manual & card and mystery cart. Other items were asking price.

7-6-14

11vnyb9.jpg

Stunt Race FX - 3
Sonic Colors (Case & Manual) - Free
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3, Complete) - 3
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (PS3, Complete) - 3
2 Guides And 10 N64 Sports Games (Not Pictured) - 15

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection was 5 but took 3. Modern Warfare 3 I got at a yardsale on the way home, was 5 but got it added with with some CDs I bought for 3. The guides were 5 each and sports games 1 each ended up doing 15 for everything. Everything else was asking price.

7-13-14

27yddnc.jpg

Official Sega Genesis Power Tips Book - 4
X-Men Children of The Atom & Diddy Kong Toy - 12
Resident Evil 2 (Complete) - 2
The Warriors (Complete) - 2
Centipede & Tetris 2 (Game Boy) - 2 Each
NBA Jam T.E. (Cart & Box Only With No Cardboard Insert) - 3
Track & Field - 2
Game Boy Color With Pokemon Red - 5
Diablo Hellfire Expansion (CIJ) - .66ish
Plug & Play - 1
Last 6 Games In The Top Left of The Picture Not Mentioned Yet (No Manual For Cy Girls) - 5

Genesis book was 10 but took 4. X-Men was 15, offered 10 and ended up at 12 and the toy was offered in for free. Track & Field was 5 but took 2. One seller had CDs for a buck or 3 for 2 and had a few PC games in the mix and I bought some CDs with Hellfire being the only game I got in the bunch I picked up. Plug and Play I actually got at a yardsale on the way home from the flea market was 2 but the guy offered it for a dollar. The last 5 games I went back and forth with a guy and ended up at 5 dollars for the 6. Everything else was asking price.

7-20-14

31358o4.jpg
14war2d.jpg

Gex: Enter The Gecko (GBC) & Centipede (GB) Manual - 2
3 Playstation Games & 2 DS games (All Disk Or Card Only Except For Spyro The Dragon Which Has The Case But No Manual) - 7
Everything Else In The Picture - 29

Gex was asking price and the guy let me have the manual which I missed from a game I bought the week before. The Playstation Games were a buck each and 2 per a DS game. For everything else Mad Dash is missing the manual and Crue Ball is just the case and manual. All of the other disk based games were complete.

bread's done
Back