Flip Successes and Flip Flops

I know of a wii game that just went OOP as of recently, and something i continually keep my eye on whenever I visit certain retailers during my daily flip sessions. Pretty big name game that was selling for 19.99 and is gaining momentum on ebay just because it went OOP.

Now that we speak of lurkers and saturation, i do not know if I would want to post it on here. Perhaps a group would be nice... But who is going to set it up?

[quote name='Brian9824']My best was dungeon siege for PSP. Bestbuy was selling em for $5 after coupon and gamestop was giving $22 per copy + additional 20% for deal for a total of $26.40 per game. Snagged around 15-20 of them over a month. Kept me in games for next 6 months.[/quote]

Mad props. Sorry.:applause:

[quote name='62t']hmm but what is going to stop lurkers from joining the group?[/quote] If it's a forum just make it so that the admin has to validate you, and you have to sign up as the same name as your CAG account.
Sounds like a cool idea, i would join if someone makes it.

Group could have a moderator that approves ppl's membership by post count and longevity they have been here. That means new guys might be out.

[quote name='omg itz adam']been searching gamestop.com for this wii game he speaks up no luck![/QUOTE]

its found at toys r us and amazon. :) Well not really amazon anymore cause they are sold out, but still toys r us.

[quote name='omg itz adam']lol well would I be able to find it on their webiste? Because the nearest toys r us is 100 miles away![/QUOTE]

its sold out online as far as i know at the 19.99 price. but target and toys r us are your friends for the BM side of things.

[quote name='gomikeoh']I know of a wii game that just went OOP as of recently, and something i continually keep my eye on whenever I visit certain retailers during my daily flip sessions. Pretty big name game that was selling for 19.99 and is gaining momentum on ebay just because it went OOP.

Now that we speak of lurkers and saturation, i do not know if I would want to post it on here. Perhaps a group would be nice... But who is going to set it up?[/quote]

I just spent a good 30 minutes researching through eBay and I don't think your game is worth even mentioning yet. I checked all completed items from 35 - 60 dollars and the only 19.99 title that was there was Ultimate Duck Hunting and the bottom of the market is falling out for that one (selling for around $40 now as opposed to $70 last week). I noticed another game that seems to be on the rise that hasn't been mentioned yet on this thread. I'm sure it will be mentioned soon, though, as it is pretty obvious from completed listings. It's nowhere near profitable yet, but it could rise to that point soon. I'm being purposefully vague as I don't want all the stores in my area wiped out as soon as eBay prices go up.

[quote name='omg itz adam']wanna throw me another hint lol
Been looking through amazon.com's 19.99 games[/quote]

You have to use eBay as a research tool if you want to be successful at flipping. You won't get any useful info from Gamestop or Amazon's site.

After spending a couple of minutes of looking through the games really quickly, I kind of noticed one. It might not be the one your guys are talking about, but I just thought I would mention that the one I'm talking about is well a horrible game that I though would never sell.

[quote name='drtomoe123']SMT: Devil Summoner just saw a huge spike in price (the average was around $25 yesterday but used copies on Amazon are up to $65 today and around $50 on eBay right not), probably due to the fact that the sequel was announced...and this is $8.99 at GS! Go pick it up![/quote]

man..i have a complete copy but i do not want to get rid of the game

and strangely enough...all those copies i had seen in plenty of GS's have apparently disappeared from all stores within 50 miles of me..o_O

lurkers are def ruining this thread. I do hope no one considers me a lurker of any sort. I love to contribute to threads like this and will continue to do so! fuck you lurkers

[quote name='DarkRider23']It's kind of obvious people... They are talking about Wii Sports...[/QUOTE]
Hahahaha...all right mang, if you say so.

Alright i have a good flip.
Hint: It is very, VERY cheap on gamestop's website, and you can easily flip it for 4x its value, and its a wii game.

[quote name='Cheapass24']Alright i have a good flip.
Hint: It is very, VERY cheap on gamestop's website, and you can easily flip it for 4x its value, and its a wii game.[/QUOTE]

Links cross bow training for 2.99? BOOM, Freebie flip for you guys, after edge and coupon, very cheap... Pick em up and sell them for 10 on ebay. Sure its a couple bucks, but whatever! Ive been using that game to cover my ebay fees this month.

Those of you that are lazy to look.
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71102

[quote name='gomikeoh']I know of a wii game that just went OOP as of recently, and something i continually keep my eye on whenever I visit certain retailers during my daily flip sessions. Pretty big name game that was selling for 19.99 and is gaining momentum on ebay just because it went OOP.
[/quote]

I hate posts like these! :bomb: Makes me so frustrated trying to figure out what it is or could be...

My mom just called me this past weekend and told me she found my old SNES system in her basement. When I went over to take a look, I found out that a lot of the games came in it's original box with instructional booklet. Some of these games include Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Legend of Zelda, Mario Kart, Killer Instinct, Super Mario All Stars, Yoshi's Island, Aladdin....

And last but not least, I found out I have Chrono Trigger (cart only) in really good condition. I don't even remember ever playing this game.

I am contemplating whether or not to sell everything. Any have any idea on how much I can get for these? I will take a picture of everything when I can.

[quote name='rayee6']My mom just called me this past weekend and told me she found my old SNES system in her basement. When I went over to take a look, I found out that a lot of the games came in it's original box with instructional booklet. Some of these games include Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Legend of Zelda, Mario Kart, Killer Instinct, Super Mario All Stars, Yoshi's Island, Aladdin....

And last but not least, I found out I have Chrono Trigger (cart only) in really good condition. I don't even remember ever playing this game.

I am contemplating whether or not to sell everything. Any have any idea on how much I can get for these? I will take a picture of everything when I can.[/QUOTE]
Wrong thread bro!

But to answer your question, about (if you advertise with FREE SHIPPING) 10 dollars for SF, 15 for Zelda, 15 F for mario kart, 15 for KI, 15 For All Stars, 15 for Yoshi, 15...

Practically most games are 15. With boxes I dont know, maybe a bit more?

Now that we speak of lurkers and saturation, i do not know if I would want to post it on here. Perhaps a group would be nice... But who is going to set it up?[/QUOTE]

All right, I'll spoil your secret:
It's Ultimate Duck Hunting for the Wii. Sorry to shrink your E-Peni.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']All right, I'll spoil your secret:
It's Ultimate Duck Hunting for the Wii. Sorry to shrink your E-Peni.[/QUOTE]

Uhh... why would I mention something that was already mentioned in this thread. o_O

[quote name='gomikeoh']Uhh... why would I mention something that was already mentioned in this thread. o_O[/QUOTE]
LOL, I haven't been reading the thread. Whoops! I do find it hard to imagine many of these budget games for the Wii are shooting up in value.

I'll look into it more. Then I will spoil your secret. Oh yes.

EDIT: Fire Emblem for the Wii.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']LOL, I haven't been reading the thread. Whoops! I do find it hard to imagine many of these budget games for the Wii are shooting up in value.

I'll look into it more. Then I will spoil your secret. Oh yes.

EDIT: Fire Emblem for the Wii.[/QUOTE]

its not, but fire emblem's value does seem to be going up.

[quote name='Cheapass24']its not, but fire emblem's value does seem to be going up.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I see some completed auctions for 50+. Seems to fit the "19.99" bracket a bit with the Sears and Circuit City clearance on it.

Here's a good hint for you guys. Search eBay for popular flips (network, sports, duck, etc...) and check the seller's feedback. All their listings for the past month will be there and you might see something new.

i sold one of those fire emblems around christmas time.. for $80 :)

i tried to sell it above $50 and it would sell. i tried it several times actually. i'll save it for later.

Fire Emblem is going to up in value in anticipation for Shadow Dragon (DS) in a couple of weeks. I'd think it would keep going up until then at least.

backyard hockey for the ds seems like an ok flip. 19.99 new at gamestop and it sells for about 40-50 on ebay for the sealed copies

[quote name='tsa4lyfe']backyard hockey for the ds seems like an ok flip. 19.99 new at gamestop and it sells for about 40-50 on ebay for the sealed copies[/quote]
really!? wow.. i must check this out!

edit: confirmed.. is it because its oop? or what>

Ninja Dog, please accept me. I have a lot I can offer for the group =) I would love to keep you guys updated on my finds as well as personal research/charts I'm putting together of my own. Thanks!

Well considering I first looked at this thread over the weekend, I'm really not expecting to be accepted into the group. :whistle2:| I s'pose I'll have to find my own flips from now on, then.

David Hasslehoff is probably best known in American for his work on Bay Watch, but he's huge over in Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hitze']Well considering I first looked at this thread over the weekend, I'm really not expecting to be accepted into the group. :whistle2:| I s'pose I'll have to find my own flips from now on, then.[/QUOTE]

I doubt people will instantly stop posting in this thread, dont be cranky, something will work out.

[quote name='Arakias']I doubt people will instantly stop posting in this thread, dont be cranky, something will work out.[/quote]

I didn't mean to come off as cranky, sorry.

Honestly, I don't really think I should be accepted into the group (yet, anyway) since my only post on this thread so far has been thanking someone else for their find. I'd rather "prove" myself by posting flips that I find before I'm accepted into the group -- I don't want to look like a leech or something.

Requested to join the group - I'm out the door to run by another few GS - hopefully they have the Network Adapters.

I hate how inaccurate the tracking system on gamestop's website is.

bread's done
Back