FMF GIVEAWAY: Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse (Steam)

Brand new giveaway is live and it's for a copy of Trine 2 on Steam! Details on how to enter can be found in the OP of by CLICKING THIS. Y'all have until Sunday, 10/14/12, at 12pm CST, to enter.

Only two hours left to enter. Don't forget you can get two extra entrees for subscribing to the Pixelated Sausage YouTube page (1 entree) and then commenting on any video, including the hashtag #FMFAsura with your comment (1 entree).

Congrats to @keklar for winning Asura's Wrath on Xbox 360! Thanks to all who entered and hurray for an amazing Bears game thanks the greatest peanut out there!

Brand new giveaway is live and it's for a copy of Dead Island on Steam! Details can be found in the OP or BY CLICKING THIS. Best of luck to all, and, to be controversial and off-topic, I thought Skyfall was just alright.

Final bumpage for anyone looking to sneak in before the entree period ends in less than an hour--at 12pm CST to be exact. Good luck everyone!

Brand new giveaway is live and it's for a copy of Thomas Was Alone on Steam! We have three copies to give away, so you have an even better chance to win this week. Details on how to enter and all that jazz can be found in the OP or BY CLICKING THIS BLARG!

Congrats to @NoSomebody for winning Red Faction: Guerrilla on Steam! Many thanks to all who entered and sorry for the later-than-usual posting...I kind of passed out.

Y'all have just under an hour left to enter, so if you haven't already...get on it if you want to win a copy of Torchlight II.

P.S. ...GO BEARS!

Giveaway is over. Congrats to @aSMiLoN for winning Torchlight II on Steam! Thanks to all who entered and here's to hoping da BEARS stick this one out.

Brand new giveaway is live and it's for a copy of Renegade Ops + all the DLC on Steam! Details on how to enter can be found in OP or by clicking THIS.

Morning bumpage...y'all have just about two hours left to enter. And don't forget subscribing to the YouTube channel and commenting on a video scores two more entrees.

Some afternoon bumpage. The odds of winning are pretty good so far because nobody cares about iOS game giveaways in most cases.

Some late night bumpage. The odds of winning in this week's giveaway are very high, so if you've got a iOS device and like free games...enter now!

The Family Guy game was much worse. Avatar Driving only lasted a little under ten minutes...I spent hours hating myself with Family Guy.

Just a little less than an hour left to enter. Don't forget you can get two extra/alternate entrees by subscribing to the YouTube channel and posting a comment on any video with the hashtag #FMF122112

bread's done
Back