FMF GIVEAWAY: Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse (Steam)

How is Ratchet and Clank: FFA? I'm kind of interested in the game, but I'm waiting for the Vita version to come out before I potentially pick it up.

Awesome, subscribed and commented as xSwampkalmah (Youtube) and followed as @georgekot1 (Twitter)

I know it's not going to happen, but I really wish Persona 4 Golden would see the slightest discount in the last round of price drops come Tuesday.

[quote name='Kush']How is Ratchet and Clank: FFA? I'm kind of interested in the game, but I'm waiting for the Vita version to come out before I potentially pick it up.[/QUOTE]

it's actually very good,the story is decent but short,the online multiplayer and levels are amazing.the weapons and ways of playing makes it interesting,and theres PLENTY of replay value after the story. the add ons get you new skin packs to use and they are adding new levels and other goodies free with each patch. very worth getting.

A little less than an hour left to enter, so make it fast and get in before it's too late.

@Chemicalgamer01: I'll probably pick it up since it's cheap anyway, and the gameplay seems to be right up my alley.

Congrats to @vetrah for winning a code for a $10 PlayStation Network Card! Many thanks to all who entered! I hope everyone had a great year and here's to a great 2013!

If you want a chance to win Hotline Miami and still haven't entered, you better do it fast because you only have about 45 minutes left to do so. Details in OP and all that jazz. Good luck to all.

Definitely in for this. I missed Sleeping Dogs when it was on a glitch-sale for $5 on Steam, so I refuse to go any more expensive on it. Free seems like the perfect price point.

I'm hoping to win again from your contests!! I'm in!
PROTIP!: I retweet, subscribe on youtube and leave a youtube comment with the proper hashtag!

Last edited by a moderator:
Brand new giveaway is live and it's for a copy of Ravaged on Steam! Details on how to enter can be found in the OP or by CLICKING THIS. Best of luck to all...I'm off to finally see Zero Dark Thirty.

Brand new giveaway is live and it's for a copy of Serious Sam: BFE on Steam! Details on how to enter can be found in the OP or by CLICKING THIS. Y'all have until 12pm CST on Sunday, January 27th, to enter. Best of luck to all.

This week's giveaway is over and the lucky winner is @Gram_Cracker, seriously! Thanks to all who entered and be ready for more come Friday as always. Also, I have seriously driven these "serious" jokes into the ground.

A little more than 15 minutes left to enter, so act fast if you want a chance to win Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.

Giveaway is over. Congrats to @abadmotivator for winning Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion on Steam! Many thanks to all who entered. Enjoy the Super Bowl...if that's what you're into.

Brand new giveaway is live and it's for a copy of Bejeweled 3 on Steam! Details on how to enter can be found in the OP or by CLICKING THIS. Y'all have until Sunday at 12pm CST to enter. Best of luck to all.

Brand new giveaway is live and it's for a copy of Dead Island on Steam! Details on how to enter can be found in the OP or by CLICKING THIS! Best of luck to all who enter. You don't have a chance to win an Oscar, but you may just win this here little game.

Brand new giveaway is up and it's for a copy of War of the Roses on Steam. Details on how to enter can be found in the OP or by CLICKING THIS CACA! (People need to bring the word "caca" back. Just a thought.)

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Hey do you do a win once-per-month or something or is it open game every week :D[/QUOTE]
Everyone is eligible to win every week. If there are multiple prizes one week, you can only win once on that week, but if you won the week before, there's nothing preventing you (anyone) from winning the following week and so on.

bread's done
Back