For BB RZ members who have used the Facebook app- Get 500 points for spending $10

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f800fbd2a

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Points...e-You-voted-Now-it-s-time-to-shop/td-p/666446

Offer expires: 03/23/2013
Shop all of your favorite products ranging from cameras, TVs and appliances and get 500 bonus points on one transaction over $10.

Don't forget to try out the new Reward Zone Facebook App and vote on three new Members Choice offers on 3/24/13.

Offer available online and in store.

Shop BestBuy.com® and use your member number.

Or shop a Best Buy® store near you. To redeem, provide Reward Zone member number at purchase.

Reward Zone members who have interacted with the Reward Zone App on Facebook are eligible to get 500 bonus points on qualifying purchases. Offer is non-transferable. No cash value. No copies. May not be combined with other bonus point offers. Limit 1 bonus point offer per membership. Valid 3/13/13 – 3/23/13 in Best Buy stores and at BestBuy.com.

INFO FROM FORUM LINK

Thank you for voting on the latest Member’s Choice offer. Eligible Reward Zone members who have interacted with the Reward Zone app on Facebook can get 500 Reward Zone points on a single qualifying transaction over $10 between 3/13/13 and 3/23/13.

As a reminder, this offer is subject to our full Program Rules. This means purchases of Best Buy Gift Cards and other non-qualifying purchases are excluded (see Program Rules for what is considered a non-qualifying purchase).

As an exception, this one-time offer can be combined with other bonus point offers. Also members can pay using Best Buy Gift Cards and/or Reward Zone Certificates toward the $10 to qualify for the offer.

This offer applies to purchases made in a Best Buy store or online at BestBuy.com. Just make sure to use your Reward Zone Member ID at the time of purchase in-store, or have your Member ID synced with your BestBuy.com account.

Below are answers to a few more questions you may have. Otherwise, please refer to the full Program Rules for additional disclosures surrounding offers.

What is an interaction?
Any action taken within the app including taking a poll, building an Ultimate Space, invite a friend or voting on Member’s Choice. Simply downloading or logging into the app does not qualify as an interaction.

Do Marketplace purchases qualify?
Yes. Marketplace purchases qualify as long as all other terms of the offer are met.

Do pre-orders qualify?
Yes, if the pre-order is released on/before the end of the promotion and the payment is thus received before the end of the promotion.

Do purchases of other gift cards, such as Xbox LIVE, PSN, or iTunes qualify?
Yes, as long as all other terms of the offer are met.

When will the points be received?
Just as with all other purchases, points will post to your Reward Zone account in about 20 days.

Thank you for being a Reward Zone member!

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone had difficulties getting into the app tonight? I keep on getting "We're sorry. There was an error when processing your request."

Just to confirm, I just have to sign into the app and then buy something over $10 in store? That's it? No printing coupons or anything?

Boo, I missed the BEFORE taxes part...Now I must spend another $10. Oh well, good thing I love Best Buy! Thanks for clarifying, I checked the OP but must've missed it...

Next question: Do pre-orders qualify?
Yes, if the pre-order is released on/before the end of the promotion and the payment is thus received before the end of the promotion.

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel comes out March 26th...If I pre-order and pay it all off tomorrow (before the end promotion date) but the games release is after...Ah screw it, nevermind. I'll just go spend over $10 on something lol

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Boo, I missed the BEFORE taxes part...Now I must spend another $10. Oh well, good thing I love Best Buy! Thanks for clarifying, I checked the OP but must've missed it...

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel comes out March 26th...If I pre-order and pay it all off tomorrow (before the end promotion date) but the games release is after...Ah screw it, nevermind. I'll just go spend over $10 on something lol[/QUOTE]

The thread title says "SPENDING $10"

[quote name='nas6034']The thread title says "SPENDING $10"[/QUOTE]

I did... I spent 10.79 to be exact. That counts as "SPENDING $10" lol but the part eXiON and iduncurr were helping me out with was that it had to be at minimum 10.00 before the taxes were added in. So tomorrow I'm going back to SPEND $10, this time before the taxes :lol:

Do you guys know if you purchase something online and have it set up for store pickup, the points should be pending right? Or will I see the points after I pick the item up?

[quote name='dgwillia006']Seems like its taking forever for my stuff to show up, I'v done 3 purchases in the past 3 days that should qualify[/QUOTE]

I read on the site that it can take up to 5 days for stuff to show up.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']Boo, I missed the BEFORE taxes part...Now I must spend another $10. Oh well, good thing I love Best Buy! Thanks for clarifying, I checked the OP but must've missed it...

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel comes out March 26th...If I pre-order and pay it all off tomorrow (before the end promotion date) but the games release is after...Ah screw it, nevermind. I'll just go spend over $10 on something lol[/QUOTE]

No worries, it was pretty confusing especially since BB was actively changing the promo's wording to not fuck it up as bad as they did with the $50 Visa offer.

[quote name='canvasch']does this work for in store purchases?[/QUOTE]

Offer available online and in store.

May just use $45 now, so I will have $35 later. I am sure something like Tomb Raider will be $40 in the next month or so.

I saw some people say they were seeing two Facebook 500 points pending in their account.How many people have had this happen and is it still happening if you make more than one purchase?
Thanks

If you already did the poll on the Facebook app do you need to go thru a certain link when making your purchases? Or is that all you need to do?

Just bought two blurays and a $.99 cd to get me over $10.

[quote name='goodbyetonight']Spent about $30 on Saturday in store, still waiting for my points to show up as pending.[/QUOTE]

Spent $20 at my BB on Saturday a little after noon. Still waiting for my pending as well.

If I buy Doom 3 and use the gamer unlocked coupon the final price before tax should be 19.99
Will I be eligible for the points if i use the coupon?

[quote name='mikepeluso']I saw some people say they were seeing two Facebook 500 points pending in their account.How many people have had this happen and is it still happening if you make more than one purchase?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

327 people and counting.

Ok so is there a specific poll I need to take or a specific link I have to go to activate? I've already been "interacting" with it for a while and have taken a poll in the past...

So at this point I just have to go in, buy something (so it was definitely confirmed you can use RZC's???) and make sure to give them my reward zone card...that's it?

[quote name='therealdanhill']that's weird it says it doesn't exist, I'm on Android. I can't find it on Facebook eitherdoing the search.

Edit: nevermind found it on my computer. Guess the app doesn't work on phones? It doesn't show up anywhere.[/QUOTE]

you actually have 2 http in the web address

Ok, so I purchased a $20 Steam Wallet card through BB online and the points still don't show up on MyRZ. I really hope the points show up...

I bought a $25 Kindle card on Friday with $15 in RZ certs and $10 in cash. The purchase posted today and it shows my 500 bonus points as pending for a total of 510 points.

[quote name='bojay1997']I bought a $25 Kindle card on Friday with $15 in RZ certs and $10 in cash. The purchase posted today and it shows my 500 bonus points as pending for a total of 510 points.[/QUOTE]

Got my Kindle card Friday and still hasnt posted -.-

Still waiting patiently...

Just got the 500 points pending now. It should be in the same transaction as your purchase (Results may vary >_>). So yeah it may take a week as stated to show up.
Facebook Member Choice 500 Bonus

Well I was all set to get a Kindle card and then got a $75 Amazon GC for my birthday, so now I think I'm gonna try for the Judgment season pass +400 MSP. Since its just a code for 1600 MSP I'll get 2000 MSP and the 500 bonus points hopefully....

Quick question: Is this offer only for GCU/Silver Members or just any kind of Rewards account? New accounts eligible? Considering making the gf an account so she can get on in this.

[quote name='bobbytastic']quick question: Is this offer only for gcu/silver members or just any kind of rewards account? New accounts eligible? Considering making the gf an account so she can get on in this.[/quote]

op

[quote name='Saix_XIII']op[/QUOTE]

Re-read the OP, I'm guessing that means any RZ account is eligible (not that it says all accounts are eligible), but there's usually some sort of safeguard against making more accounts for an offer.

how do I know I'm using it right, I just clicked shop now and bought DD for $15? Where or when do i get a confirmation about the money back?

[quote name='Guillermo_IGN']how do I know I'm using it right, I just clicked shop now and bought DD for $15? Where or when do i get a confirmation about the money back?[/QUOTE]

it will be posted on your rz account

So I bought some stuff a few days ago and saw this just now. Would those purchases count or do I have to buy something after I use the facebook app?

BB has 400 bonus MSP when you buy 1600 points for $19.99
Pretty good for Xbox players who want to get the 500 RZ points. I'll test it later today to see if I get the points in my account.

I bought a $20 PSN card online a few days ago and used an expiring $5 RZ certificate to make it $14.99; I just checked my RZ account and the 500 bonus points are pending on that transaction, so I can confirm that the points should be coming! :D

[quote name='RandomAlec']Ok, so I purchased a $20 Steam Wallet card through BB online and the points still don't show up on MyRZ. I really hope the points show up...[/QUOTE]

I purchased a $20 Steam Wallet card - $5 in RZ Certs, and my points are pending. So as long as you qualified for the offer you shouldn't have an issue.

Got this for $9.99 (and another filler), we are going to make some takoyaki snacks :D
It was a lot cheaper than the takoyaki instruments on Amazon.

Did anyone try this on a preorder? Was thinking about preordering Bioshock on Friday, this + the $20 RZ bonus is a pretty good deal.

bread's done
Back