For BB RZ members who have used the Facebook app- Get 500 points for spending $10

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f800fbd2a

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Points...e-You-voted-Now-it-s-time-to-shop/td-p/666446

Offer expires: 03/23/2013
Shop all of your favorite products ranging from cameras, TVs and appliances and get 500 bonus points on one transaction over $10.

Don't forget to try out the new Reward Zone Facebook App and vote on three new Members Choice offers on 3/24/13.

Offer available online and in store.

Shop BestBuy.com® and use your member number.

Or shop a Best Buy® store near you. To redeem, provide Reward Zone member number at purchase.

Reward Zone members who have interacted with the Reward Zone App on Facebook are eligible to get 500 bonus points on qualifying purchases. Offer is non-transferable. No cash value. No copies. May not be combined with other bonus point offers. Limit 1 bonus point offer per membership. Valid 3/13/13 – 3/23/13 in Best Buy stores and at BestBuy.com.

INFO FROM FORUM LINK

Thank you for voting on the latest Member’s Choice offer. Eligible Reward Zone members who have interacted with the Reward Zone app on Facebook can get 500 Reward Zone points on a single qualifying transaction over $10 between 3/13/13 and 3/23/13.

As a reminder, this offer is subject to our full Program Rules. This means purchases of Best Buy Gift Cards and other non-qualifying purchases are excluded (see Program Rules for what is considered a non-qualifying purchase).

As an exception, this one-time offer can be combined with other bonus point offers. Also members can pay using Best Buy Gift Cards and/or Reward Zone Certificates toward the $10 to qualify for the offer.

This offer applies to purchases made in a Best Buy store or online at BestBuy.com. Just make sure to use your Reward Zone Member ID at the time of purchase in-store, or have your Member ID synced with your BestBuy.com account.

Below are answers to a few more questions you may have. Otherwise, please refer to the full Program Rules for additional disclosures surrounding offers.

What is an interaction?
Any action taken within the app including taking a poll, building an Ultimate Space, invite a friend or voting on Member’s Choice. Simply downloading or logging into the app does not qualify as an interaction.

Do Marketplace purchases qualify?
Yes. Marketplace purchases qualify as long as all other terms of the offer are met.

Do pre-orders qualify?
Yes, if the pre-order is released on/before the end of the promotion and the payment is thus received before the end of the promotion.

Do purchases of other gift cards, such as Xbox LIVE, PSN, or iTunes qualify?
Yes, as long as all other terms of the offer are met.

When will the points be received?
Just as with all other purchases, points will post to your Reward Zone account in about 20 days.

Thank you for being a Reward Zone member!

Last edited by a moderator:
I still don't have my points pending from two weeks ago. Talked to customer service and they told me there was nothing they could do and just read me the terms of the promotion again.

[quote name='Electro']My purchase finally showed up as pending but no 500 points. Did you guys see the 500 points right away?[/QUOTE]

No, in my case, it took a couple days after my purchase showed up.

[quote name='bob330i']No, in my case, it took a couple days after my purchase showed up.[/QUOTE]
Well, hope so, cause I got a $10 PSN on the 22nd, 20pts showed up, but no 500pts, I guess I can wait though if what you say is right.

I bought Dragon's Dogma on the 19th for $14.99 and it took about 5 days to see the 514 points pending and they are still pending but I had no problem getting the 500pts for spending over $10. Well atleast they show up, I haven't actually gotten them yet...:)

ok, this is weird. I have had the same 200 points plus the 536 points pending for the last week because of this deal and this morning I got an email that I have a $25 reward certificate in my account. I STILL have the same actual points and pending points as before. On my account, it says it deducted 1250 points for this $25 RC. I never had that many points in my account to get it in the first place and like I said, I still have all the original points there and pending. Whatever, I will take that $25 anyday.

Was this for a single ITEM over $10, or a single transaction over $10? I talked my coworkers into letting me pick them up a $4.99 copy of Prototype 2 for 360 on my lunch break, so I ended up getting 3 in one transaction so I would qualify for this promotion. The total was $16.20, but the guy at the register didn't ask me for my RZ information, so I had to submit it manually via myrz.com ... I emailed customer support and they said the bonus points should show up once the transaction clears the "missing points" verification. Well, they cleared, but no bonus points. So my only question is the one I asked at the start of this rant, lol. Was this for a single item over $10, or a single transaction totaling over $10?

Do the 500 points post separately from the purchase points? I bought a 10 psn card on the 21st and have 520 points pending from it. It does list the points separately, so I see the 20 from the card and 500 from the poll. I was hoping I could get the points in time to return/rebuy my Les Misérables steelbook with a cert, but it's not looking like I'll have time now.

[quote name='kitsunisan']Do the 500 points post separately from the purchase points? I bought a 10 psn card on the 21st and have 520 points pending from it. It does list the points separately, so I see the 20 from the card and 500 from the poll. I was hoping I could get the points in time to return/rebuy my Les Misérables steelbook with a cert, but it's not looking like I'll have time now.[/QUOTE]

I was told by the RZ rep via email that they post together.

well to anyone who is worried that there 500 bonus points aren't showing up. I spoke to a rep and he said that it should post within 20 days and sometimes the bonus points won't show up immediately.

My 500 points showed up with my $5 purchase of Pikmin 2.

I have a couple of purchases that are above $10, but I just thought it was strange that they gave me the points along with a $5 purchase.

Purchase showing up, no bonus points.
EDIT: Called customer service and got them added. They tried to give me flak for the purchase being less than $10 after my Reward Zone certs being added. I then had to guide them to the Best Buy forums page to the part where it says that is allowed. Just a heads-up to anyone whose total came to less than $10 after using a cert.

Last edited by a moderator:
Called BB rep told me the points aren't showing up because I used a reward zone certificate even though i paid more than 10 dollars out of my pocket. He ended up applying my missing points. I suggest calling BB if you have used a reward certificate and are still missing the bonus points.

I got my $10 cert this morning. I thought it would take the normal 30+ days to get it. Plus I still have the 500 points pending in my account. Did they screw up or did I finally get one of the random "Here's some free money from Best Buy for no reason" certs?

Yeah I haven't gotten mine yet either. Maybe it was because I used a reward zone zert as someone else said? I made another purchase since then, but it was in store.

Might have to call?

[quote name='birdyjuice']Yeah I haven't gotten mine yet either. Maybe it was because I used a reward zone zert as someone else said? I made another purchase since then, but it was in store.

Might have to call?[/QUOTE]
The exception was that you can use a RZ cert. as long as the total purchase is $10 or more.

Well, I dunno if I have to call CS because I still have 20pt added, but not the 500pt included, since some of your guys mentioned its all on one transaction, which could have been 520 pending, but it isn't. :whistle2:|

It was a Xbox Live Card for 15 bucks so it should be okay. Both recent transactions are on there, but nothing about the bonus points.

Had to call because the points showed up, then disappeared completely from their system. The woman was nice and put the $10 certificate on and apologized for the problem. Some of the customer service workers there actually work to serve the customer, nice change of pace.

[quote name='loomis1975']my 500 points were included with the purchase points to get said 500 bonus points, just like you saw Kits.[/QUOTE]

I almost forgot about this, and I can confirm mine showed up in this way too. Gonna redeem the points now though, cause a bit worried about the order its on. I bought ~$22.97 (before tax) in an order for in store pickup, but $9.99 was at one store and $12.98 was at another store (and so they are showing up separate on rewards zone). Then I had ended up returning 2.99...so technically, my order that the points are on is under $10...

[quote name='stevieraveon']I got my $10 cert this morning. I thought it would take the normal 30+ days to get it. Plus I still have the 500 points pending in my account. Did they screw up or did I finally get one of the random "Here's some free money from Best Buy for no reason" certs?[/QUOTE]

Same situation. Please keep me posted when your 500 pending points are cleared.

For some reason when points are pending for me and then they post, they still remain in the pending total for about another 24 hours.

When my Gears points cleared it still said I had 1,100 points pending, but updated the next day to 100.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']2 separate orders of over $10 and while the points from the orders are pending I have yet to see the 500 points added to my account.[/QUOTE]
Me too, just only for the $10 PSN Saix mention that it works, I only have 20pts pending, but not an extra 500 yet. >_>

Points we pending for less than a week and finally went through this morning...picked up 1600+400 points from BB for $10...awesome

I just got my $10 RZ cert from the facebook promo from a $20 purchase made on March 18. Initially it was marked as likely being available on April 22.

Nice, mine posted also. Hopefully that means we'll get the points for Bioshock Infinite soon as well, for some reason I have 2000 pending for it; hope they don't correct that.

[quote name='Clown069']Nice, mine posted also. Hopefully that means we'll get the points for Bioshock Infinite soon as well, for some reason I have 2000 pending for it; hope they don't correct that.[/QUOTE]

Same, got 2000 pending from Bioshock, plus they gave me 1600 MSP because the publisher ran out of Industrial Revolution preorder codes. I could come out really good if these points post.

Stupid question but....does anyone know if you can have two reward certs at the same time? I have about 800 in points but I have a $5 cert waiting to be spent and the 800 points aren't cashing out. I have it set to auto.

[quote name='Blade3D']Same, got 2000 pending from Bioshock, plus they gave me 1600 MSP because the publisher ran out of Industrial Revolution preorder codes. I could come out really good if these points post.[/QUOTE]

Wow very nice!

[quote name='jkam']Stupid question but....does anyone know if you can have two reward certs at the same time? I have about 800 in points but I have a $5 cert waiting to be spent and the 800 points aren't cashing out. I have it set to auto.[/QUOTE]

Yes you can have as many certs as you want as long as you have the points for them. The site is probably just go itching, I'd check back a little later.

bread's done
Back