For BB RZ members who have used the Facebook app- Get 500 points for spending $10

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f800fbd2a

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Points...e-You-voted-Now-it-s-time-to-shop/td-p/666446

Offer expires: 03/23/2013
Shop all of your favorite products ranging from cameras, TVs and appliances and get 500 bonus points on one transaction over $10.

Don't forget to try out the new Reward Zone Facebook App and vote on three new Members Choice offers on 3/24/13.

Offer available online and in store.

Shop BestBuy.com® and use your member number.

Or shop a Best Buy® store near you. To redeem, provide Reward Zone member number at purchase.

Reward Zone members who have interacted with the Reward Zone App on Facebook are eligible to get 500 bonus points on qualifying purchases. Offer is non-transferable. No cash value. No copies. May not be combined with other bonus point offers. Limit 1 bonus point offer per membership. Valid 3/13/13 – 3/23/13 in Best Buy stores and at BestBuy.com.

INFO FROM FORUM LINK

Thank you for voting on the latest Member’s Choice offer. Eligible Reward Zone members who have interacted with the Reward Zone app on Facebook can get 500 Reward Zone points on a single qualifying transaction over $10 between 3/13/13 and 3/23/13.

As a reminder, this offer is subject to our full Program Rules. This means purchases of Best Buy Gift Cards and other non-qualifying purchases are excluded (see Program Rules for what is considered a non-qualifying purchase).

As an exception, this one-time offer can be combined with other bonus point offers. Also members can pay using Best Buy Gift Cards and/or Reward Zone Certificates toward the $10 to qualify for the offer.

This offer applies to purchases made in a Best Buy store or online at BestBuy.com. Just make sure to use your Reward Zone Member ID at the time of purchase in-store, or have your Member ID synced with your BestBuy.com account.

Below are answers to a few more questions you may have. Otherwise, please refer to the full Program Rules for additional disclosures surrounding offers.

What is an interaction?
Any action taken within the app including taking a poll, building an Ultimate Space, invite a friend or voting on Member’s Choice. Simply downloading or logging into the app does not qualify as an interaction.

Do Marketplace purchases qualify?
Yes. Marketplace purchases qualify as long as all other terms of the offer are met.

Do pre-orders qualify?
Yes, if the pre-order is released on/before the end of the promotion and the payment is thus received before the end of the promotion.

Do purchases of other gift cards, such as Xbox LIVE, PSN, or iTunes qualify?
Yes, as long as all other terms of the offer are met.

When will the points be received?
Just as with all other purchases, points will post to your Reward Zone account in about 20 days.

Thank you for being a Reward Zone member!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jmarano7836']I would agree with this - since they do put extra effort into rewarding the astute observers of a genre or theme (my girlfriend points many little aspects of the LoTR game - since she just finished re-reading all 3 books and the hobbit!)

Lego Indiana 2 was actually my favorite so far though - while the camera can get wonky at times in all lego games, i found it most frustrating in harry potter versions, followed by indiana, then LoTR. But also - I'm also always co-oping locally so split screen which makes it more tempermental.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'm not a big movie guy, and it's been years since I've watched the one Indiana Jones movie that I have seen. The timed events in Dead Rising 2 are the only thing that have kept me from just pulling the trigger on it so far. I liked the first Dead Rising, but that was one aspect that really bugged me.

I haven't played the others, but Lego Pirates is a blast. If you liked any of the movies at all it's easily worth a buy at $20.

I picked up the Avengers set, Halo 4 CE guide, and a Blu for my gf at BB last night, hoping I can get the double 500 points others here have mentioned.

[quote name='bojay1997']Unfortunately, Best Buy won't be carrying the Pikachu 3DSXL.[/QUOTE]

haha oops. That is pretty surprising. Thanks for letting me know guess I'll go straight to Target. Hard to complain about $10 for $10 PSN/$10 Best Buy Rewards though.

I've got two backordered items that bought for the promo yet none of been posted on my RZ page. Does this usually happen? Its been more than 5 days for both orders.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I've got two backordered items that bought for the promo yet none of been posted on my RZ page. Does this usually happen? Its been more than 5 days for both orders.[/QUOTE]

They won't post till after the orders ship, I would contact Best Buy via Facebook about this and see what they say.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']They won't post till after the orders ship, I would contact Best Buy via Facebook about this and see what they say.[/QUOTE]

oh wow. Thanks for the quick response. I'll do that and just to be safe I'll most likely buy something else. I know this has been asked 1000000000x but if Im preordering Bioshock tomorrow, that won't count right?

[quote name='Royal High Knight']oh wow. Thanks for the quick response. I'll do that and just to be safe I'll most likely buy something else. I know this has been asked 1000000000x but if Im preordering Bioshock tomorrow, that won't count right?[/QUOTE]

Correct it won't count, same reason the backordered and in-store pick-up items more than likely won't unless the order completes during the promo window. The pre-order isn't a purchase until the game is actually released and it ships/you go and pick it up.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Correct it won't count, same reason the backordered and in-store pick-up items more than likely won't unless the order completes during the promo window. The pre-order isn't a purchase until the game is actually released and it ships/you go and pick it up.[/QUOTE]

yet again, thank you good sir for the responses.

[quote name='RenoVatio']what's a good 10 dollar item?[/QUOTE]

Got boondocks season 1. A 9.99 item should apply right? It's 10.59 w/ tax.

[quote name='RenoVatio']Got boondocks season 1. A 9.99 item should apply right? It's 10.59 w/ tax.[/QUOTE]

Per the Best Buy Facebook, purchase must be $10 or more BEFORE tax.

[quote name='RenoVatio']Got boondocks season 1. A 9.99 item should apply right? It's 10.59 w/ tax.[/QUOTE]
I think it should be $10 pre tax right?

And Royal High Knight:
I once had something back ordered for 2 weeks. It then got cancelled. If you want to get in on this deal I would suggest buying something else before the window on this deal closes.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']I think it should be $10 pre tax right?

And Royal High Knight:
I once had something back ordered for 2 weeks. It then got cancelled. If you want to get in on this deal I would suggest buying something else before the window on this deal closes.[/QUOTE]

It says one transaction over $10. Tax is part of a transaction right?

[quote name='roedaniel19']Thanks, I'm not a big movie guy, and it's been years since I've watched the one Indiana Jones movie that I have seen. The timed events in Dead Rising 2 are the only thing that have kept me from just pulling the trigger on it so far. I liked the first Dead Rising, but that was one aspect that really bugged me.[/QUOTE]

Are you considering vanilla Dead Rising 2, or Off the Record? They seem to be the same price on bb.com. If you go for off the record, they have a sandbox mode that gets rid of the timer completely and allows you to run around and kill zombies/do challenges at your leisure. It is probably the most fun I've had playing a Dead Rising game. I would definitely recommend it over the lego games, especially if you aren't a big fan of their source material.

[quote name='Mugatu']I think my purchase of an Amazon gift card worked as I now have 500 pending points that are otherwise unaccounted for.[/QUOTE]

You can look at your transactions and figure that out for sure since the 500 points will be listed not by itself but under a specific purchase.

[quote name='Rafael122']Question, MLB 13 The Show is $49.99 for RZ gamers club members. I believe it also comes with a $12 movie ticket to see 42. Would I still get the 500 points from Reward Zone? I don't think this is an example of combining two promotions is it?[/QUOTE]

It should work. I used the @gamer coupon on ZOE and the 500 points are already pending in my account.

[quote name='GamerDude316']Per the Best Buy Facebook, purchase must be $10 or more BEFORE tax.[/QUOTE]

This is NOT true. I had a debate quite a few pages ago whether or not this was the case, but now I can confirm this.

My order was Dragon Age 2 and Red Faction: Armaggedon for 4.99 each. Subtotal 9.98. The tax, however, does have this note (Sales Tax does not earn points) before it displays my tax of 0.81. Regardless, I received 9 points from "Purchases", 9 from "RZGC Everyday Bonus Point Promo" and 500 from "Facebook Member Choice 500 Bonus" after a total of $10.79

So in summary, I can confirm that, while tax doesn't reward you with points, it does in fact count towards this deal. I was ready to make a purchase if this didn't go through by tomorrow but my points are pending now. :) 9.99 items WILL work for the points.

anyone know if I ordered items that were backordered if they will count? Not sure when Best Buy charges you. I ordered two of he blurays that are part of the buy1get1 sale going on but they were both on backorder.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']anyone know if I ordered items that were backordered if they will count? Not sure when Best Buy charges you. I ordered two of he blurays that are part of the buy1get1 sale going on but they were both on backorder.[/QUOTE]

I literally just addressed that topic like 15 posts above yours.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I literally just addressed that topic like 15 posts above yours.[/QUOTE]

well...sorry

anyways, thanks. kinda figured that was how it worked. Ill just order something else tomorrow to help out.

[quote name='Rafael122']Question, MLB 13 The Show is $49.99 for RZ gamers club members. I believe it also comes with a $12 movie ticket to see 42. Would I still get the 500 points from Reward Zone? I don't think this is an example of combining two promotions is it?[/QUOTE]

Not sure about the $50 coupon deal, but the ticket code is inside the case itself, so I doubt that will change anything. I don't think it is rung up as a promo.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']This is NOT true. I had a debate quite a few pages ago whether or not this was the case, but now I can confirm this.

My order was Dragon Age 2 and Red Faction: Armaggedon for 4.99 each. Subtotal 9.98. The tax, however, does have this note (Sales Tax does not earn points) before it displays my tax of 0.81. Regardless, I received 9 points from "Purchases", 9 from "RZGC Everyday Bonus Point Promo" and 500 from "Facebook Member Choice 500 Bonus" after a total of $10.79

So in summary, I can confirm that, while tax doesn't reward you with points, it does in fact count towards this deal. I was ready to make a purchase if this didn't go through by tomorrow but my points are pending now. :) 9.99 items WILL work for the points.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for confirming this!

I wish I knew the Pre tax thing. I wasted 70 cents on a skittle filler for my $9.99 clearanced takoyaki instrument, kicking myself.

[quote name='TooPoor']I wish I knew the Pre tax thing. I wasted 70 cents on a skittle filler for my $9.99 clearanced takoyaki instrument, kicking myself.[/QUOTE]

Atleast you got to taste the rainbow

Pulled the trigger on a pre-owned copy of Dead Rising 2 Off the Record. Here's hoping I get a copy that's been taken care of with case and manual.

placed another order above $10 about 12 hours ago for Mighty Morphin Power rangers season 2 vol. 1 and its still processing. hope i get the 500 pts from one of the 2 orders I placed.

Is it weird if I ordered something on March 17th, but it is not showing up at all on my rewards account? Even weirder, is when I go to report the missing points, it tells me "E145: This transaction has already been applied to your account," but I have no points or transactions pending. I'm still waiting on the 500 points, but I'm not sure if I should bother contacting them yet.

Mine finally appear. It took 4 days to appear. I'm sad mine didn't glitch out. Only 500 points appear instead of 1000 like some users have claimed. I noticed a maintenance earlier today. Maybe it fixed that.

[quote name='doreo503']Is it weird if I ordered something on March 17th, but it is not showing up at all on my rewards account? Even weirder, is when I go to report the missing points, it tells me "E145: This transaction has already been applied to your account," but I have no points or transactions pending. I'm still waiting on the 500 points, but I'm not sure if I should bother contacting them yet.[/QUOTE]

Wait another day or two. I waited and waited and my points never showed up. Then I went to add the transaction in and it gave me the same error. The very next day my transaction along with the bonus 500 points showed up.

[quote name='doreo503']Is it weird if I ordered something on March 17th, but it is not showing up at all on my rewards account? Even weirder, is when I go to report the missing points, it tells me "E145: This transaction has already been applied to your account," but I have no points or transactions pending. I'm still waiting on the 500 points, but I'm not sure if I should bother contacting them yet.[/QUOTE]

I'm having the EXACT same problem. My item shipped 2 days ago so I am hoping it will show up in a few days.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Wait another day or two. I waited and waited and my points never showed up. Then I went to add the transaction in and it gave me the same error. The very next day my transaction along with the bonus 500 points showed up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clearing things up, hopefully my points show up tomorrow! Also, nice to know that I'm not the only one that was having this issue.

[quote name='CAGMoose']Mine showed today as well.[/QUOTE]

Contacted an employee thru their chat helpline online and told me that ad long ad you made the purchase in the time period you should get the bonus even if the order is still processing. He best be right.

I purchased my items on March 17 too. I've had my 500 pts. pending since yesterday. Just wait it out I guess. BB person from FB told me I was welcome to contact them if my points dont show up within 3-5 days of purchase.

I preordered Monster Hunter and Resident Evil Revelation Wii U version, when they were doing B1G1 50% off at bestbuy.com. I used the store pickup option and picked up the Monster Hunter on March 19. I still don't see any points pending on my rz account so I used the report missing points and it told me
transaction not found. I checked the receipt and I have only 1 order number even thought I have 2 games on that order . Resident Evil Revelation is coming out in may, so am I screwed? I was hoping to get 500 points for picking up MH.

My points posted today from my purchase on 3/18. Forgot to interact with the Facebook app, and did that yesterday. But still got 500 points pending to my account.

Also got some weird discount on the games from the spring clearance sale. The pikmin 2 I bought I got for $4.71, and a $20 WiiU/3DS card for $18.89

[quote name='zerobscure']I purchased my items on March 17 too. I've had my 500 pts. pending since yesterday. Just wait it out I guess. BB person from FB told me I was welcome to contact them if my points dont show up within 3-5 days of purchase.[/QUOTE]

If your points are pending then they've already shown up. The points don't officially post until much later, so you won't be able to access those points for awhile, but as long as they've shown up as pending that's the important part.

[quote name='newtype06']Just read this thread and... am I too late for this given that it's already the 23rd?[/QUOTE]
Well, probably not, seems its still listing/showing the offer on the RZ FB app from what I see (for now), and guessing it might expire until possibly the start of the 24th (time zone dependent).

But hey, it might subject to change at anytime later on...

bread's done
Back