For BB RZ members who have used the Facebook app- Get 500 points for spending $10

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/info/0900a76f800fbd2a

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Points...e-You-voted-Now-it-s-time-to-shop/td-p/666446

Offer expires: 03/23/2013
Shop all of your favorite products ranging from cameras, TVs and appliances and get 500 bonus points on one transaction over $10.

Don't forget to try out the new Reward Zone Facebook App and vote on three new Members Choice offers on 3/24/13.

Offer available online and in store.

Shop BestBuy.com® and use your member number.

Or shop a Best Buy® store near you. To redeem, provide Reward Zone member number at purchase.

Reward Zone members who have interacted with the Reward Zone App on Facebook are eligible to get 500 bonus points on qualifying purchases. Offer is non-transferable. No cash value. No copies. May not be combined with other bonus point offers. Limit 1 bonus point offer per membership. Valid 3/13/13 – 3/23/13 in Best Buy stores and at BestBuy.com.

INFO FROM FORUM LINK

Thank you for voting on the latest Member’s Choice offer. Eligible Reward Zone members who have interacted with the Reward Zone app on Facebook can get 500 Reward Zone points on a single qualifying transaction over $10 between 3/13/13 and 3/23/13.

As a reminder, this offer is subject to our full Program Rules. This means purchases of Best Buy Gift Cards and other non-qualifying purchases are excluded (see Program Rules for what is considered a non-qualifying purchase).

As an exception, this one-time offer can be combined with other bonus point offers. Also members can pay using Best Buy Gift Cards and/or Reward Zone Certificates toward the $10 to qualify for the offer.

This offer applies to purchases made in a Best Buy store or online at BestBuy.com. Just make sure to use your Reward Zone Member ID at the time of purchase in-store, or have your Member ID synced with your BestBuy.com account.

Below are answers to a few more questions you may have. Otherwise, please refer to the full Program Rules for additional disclosures surrounding offers.

What is an interaction?
Any action taken within the app including taking a poll, building an Ultimate Space, invite a friend or voting on Member’s Choice. Simply downloading or logging into the app does not qualify as an interaction.

Do Marketplace purchases qualify?
Yes. Marketplace purchases qualify as long as all other terms of the offer are met.

Do pre-orders qualify?
Yes, if the pre-order is released on/before the end of the promotion and the payment is thus received before the end of the promotion.

Do purchases of other gift cards, such as Xbox LIVE, PSN, or iTunes qualify?
Yes, as long as all other terms of the offer are met.

When will the points be received?
Just as with all other purchases, points will post to your Reward Zone account in about 20 days.

Thank you for being a Reward Zone member!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking of getting an extra USB Cable for PlayStation Vita that is marked down to 10.99, should I bother with this or just buy a generic one for $2 on ebay? I'd be kind of butthurt if I actually spent 10.99 for that though... Generic cable may be just as good and wouldn't leave me with any moo money.

[quote name='sjc1279']I preordered Monster Hunter and Resident Evil Revelation Wii U version, when they were doing B1G1 50% off at bestbuy.com. I used the store pickup option and picked up the Monster Hunter on March 19. I still don't see any points pending on my rz account so I used the report missing points and it told me
transaction not found. I checked the receipt and I have only 1 order number even thought I have 2 games on that order . Resident Evil Revelation is coming out in may, so am I screwed? I was hoping to get 500 points for picking up MH.[/QUOTE]

So you bought both MH and pre-ordered RE in the same transaction, correct? If so the transaction is not complete until you pick up Resident Evil. That's why its telling you your transaction can't be found. When you pick up RE your purchase will then post to your account. Probably screwed out of the bonus points.

And when the heck were they doing a B1G1 50% off? Must have missed that.

My purchases from Tuesday (1600+400 MSP deal) and Wednesday (Avengers 3D set, Halo 4 CE guide and another Blu) havent shown up yet. Hoping they do today.

[quote name='GamerDude316']My purchases from Tuesday (1600+400 MSP deal) and Wednesday (Avengers 3D set, Halo 4 CE guide and another Blu) havent shown up yet. Hoping they do today.[/QUOTE]

Mine took 6 days, so just be patient. :bouncy:

SoK3H4j.jpg

You're looking for the last line to appear on your purchase: "Facebook Member Choice 500 Bonus"

I made my purchase on the 16th. The transaction still isn't even listed on my RZ account. I'll give it 2 more days then will contact someone.

I got Zero Dark Thirty Steelbook on Tuesday and I choose in store pickup and my points showed up today as pending. FYI I paid with 4 $5 reward zone certificates from 4 different reward zone accounts and the difference was paid with a Best Buy gift card. The same day I also bought The Avengers gift set with a different reward zone account that I used for the Facebook polls and also got 500 points.

[quote name='newtype06']Sorry, but I couldn't find the RZ Facebook app... any help?[/QUOTE]

The link is in the first post.

I purchased Far Cry 3 on Monday with a $10 RZ certificate I had, so the game cost me just over $20 after tax. Checked my RZ account today and the 500 points (plus a few more) are now pending. I had been checking everyday since the purchase so it does seem they went into pending today. Anyway, thanks to the OP for pointing out this deal.

[quote name='Jay2328']I purchased Far Cry 3 on Monday with a $10 RZ certificate I had, so the game cost me just over $20 after tax. Checked my RZ account today and the 500 points (plus a few more) are now pending. I had been checking everyday since the purchase so it does seem they went into pending today. Anyway, thanks to the OP for pointing out this deal.[/QUOTE]

This is almost exactly my situation as well. Purchased Far Cry 3 the other day and the points just now showed up as pending.

[quote name='Tsel']This is almost exactly my situation as well. Purchased Far Cry 3 the other day and the points just now showed up as pending.[/QUOTE]

Good to see others are also getting their points, for a minute I thought they were not going to be added to my account.

I returned what I originally bought to get the points & then bought a game this week, and I was kinda afraid that that would break the system and I'd have to call about the points. But the new transaction appeared today, complete w/ 500 bonus points so all's good. :)

[quote name='chris00cm']I made my purchase on the 16th. The transaction still isn't even listed on my RZ account. I'll give it 2 more days then will contact someone.[/QUOTE]
I made mine day after live and no pending for order or 500. bb support no help.. I bought stuff i could of waited on to get the 500 to.. I paid full cash so not the problem.

I bought a bunch of thing's since the 16th, NOTHING's showing up at all purchase wise..? I'll give it till the 26th...

heh bought 2 copies of prototype 2 when it was $5 each. ended up spending like 30 cents for the game considering the coupon thing.

Ended up getting a 3DS $20 card. I still have some MS Points cards from Black Friday and you can usually find those a couple of bucks under MSRP. I don't think I have ever seen the 3DS cards on sale.

RZ posed my pending points from Halo 4 and ACIII CE guide purchase on Tues. also bought Les Mis and Prototype 2 PS3 and 360 so we'll see if the second purchase posts.

I bought darksiders 2 earlier this week online ($14.99) and I have nothing pending. I also bought two PS Vita stands for 6.99 each ($15) and still nothing pending. One was online, one was in store and yes I used my card. What gives? Was this for silver members only as I think my silver is expiring.

I bought a $26.99 movie with $25 in certificates from online points. Paid a little over $2 in cash and it's showing up in my account. :)

Made a $140 purchase last night when I picked up their HDTV Deal of the Day.

I attached a $5 RZ cert. and picked up a "FREE" Prototype 2 (Xbox 360). I'll give it a few days but that definitely qualifies for the 500 points bonus.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']So you bought both MH and pre-ordered RE in the same transaction, correct? If so the transaction is not complete until you pick up Resident Evil. That's why its telling you your transaction can't be found. When you pick up RE your purchase will then post to your account. Probably screwed out of the bonus points.

And when the heck were they doing a B1G1 50% off? Must have missed that.[/QUOTE]

I ordered it back in 2/17 and I just got 119points pending on my rz account, but I don't see any transaction yet. I think the points are from MH, but I don't know if I'm getting 500 bonus points or not.

my last 5 purchases from the last week arent showing in my account. yet when I called support they can see all of them. hope they show up soon. shouldnt take this long.

[quote name='ooga']So what's the average time it takes for the points to show as pending? Mine still are not showing up.[/QUOTE]

5-7 days. That's AFTER the ship date for .com orders

bread's done
Back