dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Free $10 Gift Card With Murder Soul Suspect @Best Buy

PD3pRRt.png

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/murdered-soul-suspect-122378

Last edited by a moderator:
After noticing an odd consistency in Sony games being scored noticeably lower than Microsoft games in their reviews, I stopped frequenting Polygon.
I really never noticed that. Then again, I only been going to the site after the next gen consoles launched. I still enjoy reading what they have to say.

after gamer's club discount. 15 bucks in trade in credit i found on a old gift card. and 15 reward certifercate.  got this game for 12 bucks plus there giving me a $10 dollar gift card to boot i say i won this one best buy. 

Glad I saw this. I'll buy it for $48 - $10 from GC = $38 and probably be able to sell it back to Best Buy for at least $38 next week considering that is what AWFUL Wolfenstein goes for. Therefore it is basically a free rental. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just rented it for 2 bucks and got about 90% of the achievements. I can't recommend paying full price for it.

I think I'm nearing the end--it's been taking me a bit longer since I'm going for all of the collectibles--and I'm glad I went with a Gamestop rental (bought a used PS4 copy on Thursday, will return by this Thursday) on this one. It's a pleasant surprise in terms of its aesthetic and primary characters, but I can't see it as a worthwhile purchase until it drops to the $15-$20 range.

I think I'm nearing the end--it's been taking me a bit longer since I'm going for all of the collectibles--and I'm glad I went with a Gamestop rental (bought a used PS4 copy on Thursday, will return by this Thursday) on this one. It's a pleasant surprise in terms of its aesthetic and primary characters, but I can't see it as a worthwhile purchase until it drops to the $15-$20 range.
just make sure you get all the collectibles the first time through the museum, or at least go back asap. i got screwed, missed 1 thing in there and couldnt get back in there except to finish the game.

just make sure you get all the collectibles the first time through the museum, or at least go back asap. i got screwed, missed 1 thing in there and couldnt get back in there except to finish the game.
I went back to the church after the museum, and now I have to go to
Judgment House.
Am I screwed, or can I still go back?

I went back to the church after the museum, and now I have to go to
Judgment House.
Am I screwed, or can I still go back?
You can still go back. I think that is the last area before the game is no longer completely free roam though, so finish off the museum before you finish the investigation at JH

bread's done
Back