Free $10 Lowe's Gift Card - Plant a Tweet

I reached enough points!!! Yayyyyyyy ~ Thanks guys. I'll still retweet people when I can. And just FYI guys, the gift card is emailed to you. I figured I'd post that just in case you get enough points and wait by your mailbox wondering "wtf..." XD

Got my Pinterest invite. Tried like hell to pin everyone, but I think only about four went through and then only two or three seemed to actually register... I kept getting errors on the rest. I'll try later tonight when hopefully their servers aren't as bad.

Reached my goal. Thanks everyone! I've retweeted everyone who needed it and pinned everyone I could (I still can't pin eugaet aux for some reason.)

[quote name='Racer1309']I just need 2 retweets any volunteers?[/QUOTE]

Retweeted you. Please retweet mine, I just started so long ways to go :lol:

just made a twitter account so i can get this gc for my dad.

i've added mine to the first post and have retweeted everyone that isn't complete.

thanks to those who retweet me.

[quote name='ral1121']So, its been past 10 days and still no gift card.[/QUOTE]

Mine arrived in my Spam folder on the 15th. Check your spam folder just in case.

[quote name='ral1121']So, its been past 10 days and still no gift card.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Today marks the 11th day and no gift card, even checked the spam folder

i will gladly retweet ur tweet if u do the same for my. im number 57 on the list. pm me if u tweet and ill do the same

[quote name='iaoear']It's been well over ten days for me and no card, spam folder or anywhere else.[/QUOTE]

Same here. It's been 11 days since I got the window saying I reached the amount needed. I tried finding an email address to respond to them, but no luck. I guess I try the one they sent it to me from.

bread's done
Back