Free $10 Lowe's Gift Card - Plant a Tweet

Looks like a lot of the cags that got their RT done are not RT newcomers, kind of suck seeing as this promotion ends on the 29th of May.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes..i still need 4 more. Not much time left...Help a girl out? :(

Edit: finally completed. Finally figured out how to get the pinterest thing to work and then i set up a foursquare account. Thanks to all who helped...hopefully they will actually send the cards!

I finally got a hold of someone, and they directed me to this email address:

[email protected]

I told them that it had been over a month since I met the requirements and got an email back today saying:

"We have discovered that some emails have been blocked by Hotmail. Do you have an alternate email address that we can use?"

I sent them another email address. Hopefully that solves the problem. For those who are having the same problem, this should help.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']I finally got a hold of someone, and they directed me to this email address:

[email protected]

I told them that it had been over a month since I met the requirements and got an email back today saying:

"We have discovered that some emails have been blocked by Hotmail. Do you have an alternate email address that we can use?"

I sent them another email address. Hopefully that solves the problem. For those who are having the same problem, this should help.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. Coincidentally I did sign up using a hotmail address.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']I finally got a hold of someone, and they directed me to this email address:

[email protected]

I sent them another email address. Hopefully that solves the problem. For those who are having the same problem, this should help.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the headsup. I replied to them on the plantatweet address and got no response.

Thanks for the hotmail info. I emailed them, and the only other emails I have are @live.com's. I wonder if I still won't get it since it's the same thing?

-edit

It worked. Received an email with the gift card at my Live address within minutes.

[quote name='chris00cm']Just retweeted everyone.

For whatever reason I can't put my link on the homepage.[/QUOTE]

Your edit was sitting in moderation, so I put it thru for you ;)

The way the OP is set up is kind of weird, and I almost want to go through and reorganize it so that people who have already completed theirs don't get RT'd. My account still gets retweeted from this while others haven't even gotten theirs. It's just a lot of work, but if someone wants to make a completed and not complete list with bullets/numbers then moderate it to move completed out of the non-completed list, that would be awesome. ;)

Would appreciate it if we could get some more people who got there's to retweet the late comers. Still need like 16 more the last time I checked. Thanks :D.

bread's done
Back