Free $10 PSN card @ Langers Juice w/4 proofs of purchase

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']i wonder if they will be taking new submissions... my wife just bought some langers for our daughter.[/QUOTE]

how do you have over 7000 trophies on 1 account? how is that possible? do you literally have no life?????????:hot:

Well, I got ONE in the mail today even though I sent off for all of them at the same time. Hopefully the rest will come tomorrow. And I might as well try sending off for a few more since I've still got a bunch of UPC's lying around. If it all works out, I just might be able to buy all of the PSN games on my wishlist!

[quote name='Flying Frog']how do you have over 7000 trophies on 1 account? how is that possible? do you literally have no life?????????:hot:[/QUOTE]

or maybe he's really good at gaming, did you ever think about that? I hate how some people instantly assume you are loner and have no life just because someone has a high amount of trophies/achievements

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Got 2/2 cards I sent.[/QUOTE]

Great to see others getting them, hopeful by next week mine show up.

Yeah. Got one of mine today. Sent out for 3, but I remember sending the other two later because I didn't have any stamps.

For the people that got their cards, when did you send in your mail? I've sent in for 4 now, 2 at a time, but my first mailing was 5/13.

A store by me called Super Dollar has 32 oz Langers for 99 cents with 4-5 varieties, and the receipt is nice enough to clearly say Langers on it. I may go buy a bunch more since I've nearly finished everything I bought so far.

Need to mail mine out. Just got back from Weis Grocery where the 48 ounces were 2 for $4 with $1 off 2 bottle coupons on some of the bottles.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']i wonder if they will be taking new submissions... my wife just bought some langers for our daughter.[/QUOTE]

The form's still up on their site, but it's "while supplies last", so it's hard to say.

[quote name='bfett9']Anyone got a pic of envelope don't want my brother tossing it in the trash.[/QUOTE]

"Brother, please don't throw out ANY mail until further notice. I am expecting something important to arrive so every piece of mail should be inspected to see if it is the PSN cards I sent away for"

Yeah, I don't know why you can't just tell him to not throw any of your mail away. And the envelope doesn't really stand out from any other aside from having their address and logo, but here you go anyway:
langerenvelope.jpg

Langers. It's in the juice.

EA. It's in the game.

I'm predicting some sort of cross promotion in the future. Get your juice in the game with Langers and EA.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Langers. It's in the juice.
[/QUOTE]

It's in the juice? Oh god. What's in the juice? What did I drink? :shock:

[quote name='Flying Frog']has anyone in New York recieved this yet??[/QUOTE]

Nothing yet here, although I did send mine in maybe a week and a half after the original post, so if they're fulfilling them in order of receipt, it might be a bit for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Flying Frog']has anyone in New York recieved this yet??[/QUOTE]

Just got my here in staten island NY & to my surprise. All three of them that i send, came together. Took two month, but my :bouncy:.

I was a bit surprised to not see anything else in the mail today. I sent off for these things before the topic even showed up, so I don't think it's done purely by order of receipt.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']also, will these have 12 UPCs on them that qualify? pack of 12 for $15: http://www.amazon.com/Langers-Cranb...ZXY8/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1339183852&sr=8-6[/QUOTE]

yeah those should work or you could just pm me I got lots of codes just laying around I can mail you some for free.... btw I still haven't received mine psn credit yet and I was probably one of the first few people here on CAG that sent them in.

I just received 4 more envelopes today. 3 were single cards, but 1 envelope had 5 cards in it! I sent in 40 UPC codes total, and now have received my full $100 in PSN cards!

[quote name='Matt Young']I just received 4 more envelopes today. 3 were single cards, but 1 envelope had 5 cards in it! I sent in 40 UPC codes total, and now have received my full $100 in PSN cards![/QUOTE]

DAMMMNN!!!!
I should of sent in more, but didn't wanted to be greedy & leave people with nothing.

[quote name='Matt Young']I just received 4 more envelopes today. 3 were single cards, but 1 envelope had 5 cards in it! I sent in 40 UPC codes total, and now have received my full $100 in PSN cards![/QUOTE]

were they all shipped to the same name and address? if so I will send out for more, I only shipped out codes for 6 cards

Yes, they were. And I don't feel like I'm being greedy since everyone else will still get theirs if it's anything like the Top Spin promotion, which ran for months. I had been saving UPC codes since that promotion since I love the juice.

Are people all doubling up on UPC+receipts? I've been buying 32 oz bottles 4 at a time from the 99 cent store by me but I have only sent in 2 sets of receipts+upcs (and to separate names/addresses for them). One address for receipts, one for UPCs. I have one more set to mail in that I'll work on today, $60 in credit should be good if I get it (more if I finish these bottles quickly).

I sent in two, but later than most of you, so I'm not expecting them anytime soon. I'm not going to double up with the receipts. Taking part in a promotion is one thing, but doubling up just seems too unethical for me. However, it is Langers fault for leaving such a large opening to be taken advantage of.

wait so I can save money on stamps by putting ALL my UPCs in one envelope? I just ordered a ton of this juice. hopefully it arrives before the promo ends.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='heratio']Just got mine, I was kind of surprised to see it sent to me in a handwritten letter.[/QUOTE]

Wow, still. Top spin offer was like that. Must be slave labor...and slow.

After receiving my 10, I checked my supply of labels from drinking the juice regularly. I have enough for 10 more! Wish someone would trade for Microsoft points, but I certainly cannot complain.

[quote name='Retro Legends']For those that sent more than 4 upc's did you just include one form? Or separate forms for each set of upcs?[/QUOTE]

The form says a separate form is required for each order. Yet, when the company mailed the cads out to me, they consolidated 5 into 1 envelope.

Got six more (in one envelope) today and now I'm waiting on another six. I doubt I'll try to get more because I don't really want to bleed them dry.

Confirming that 2 of mine came today (Northern CA). I sent my first form in April 25, and the second a few days later. Says these were both mailed June 7. Still waiting for my last one, but it should arrive within a week I'm expecting.

I finally found some langers juice! .59 cent a bottle! I bought 4 of them and will send them in tomorrow. Hopefully I can get a couple of PSN cards!

I got 3 out of 8 so far. I went to the 99 cent store with a friend and he bought some juice too, so I only spent $8 for $80 in psn credit :D

bread's done
Back