Free $5 fandango codes

Wtf indeed. My promo codes (and the one I redeemed for HMM) don't work anymore. I knew I should have tried using them sooner. I wonder if they were able to track down all the codes generated by CS8436? 

I guess im lucky. I went today, bought 2 tickets and used 2 HMM codes and they went through.Only paid $4 for Guardians of the Galaxy. TOTALY WORTH IT!

Really? I was planning on watching Battle of the Gods later. 

Was also planning to watch Annabelle and whatever movie caught my fancy. :/

smh on slickdeals. Read how one user had 200+ in HMM credit. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Im guessing if you redeemed for HMM on monday or before they should work, cause I redeemed some on sunday and used them today and they worked, but if you tried today they wont.

So basically my codes don't work period.

Oh well lol it was worth a shot.

D65D-DGDF39-38CB
4BE2-7H96HG-6B42

If anyone can get any use out of mine feel free.

Wow pissed at Fandango, I understand that people abused but still if the code have been sent out why cancel them , we are still gonna use them to go see the movies. Even movies that we werent gonna to begin with.

Ok, so do the already redeemed HMM $5 coupons still work or not?
By the looks of it and people reporting on it if you already converted to HMM then it should work because HMM is a different entity from Fandango. It's the Fandango codes that became invalidated.

Last edited by a moderator:
In case anyone was waiting for this to come back, it seems to be officially dead.

"Unfortunately, due to a significant amount of fraudulent activity Nestlé has ended this promotion."

bread's done
Back