Free $5 off $25 amazon with 1Button app

It's not working for me. I emailed amazon and they told me that the $5 credit has already been applied to my account. I will try again later when I get home

It's not working for me. I emailed amazon and they told me that the $5 credit has already been applied to my account. I will try again later when I get home
How do you people complain to Amazon? Outside of the order page, I've never seen a way to contact them, aside from by phone.

Dang, how'd I not notice this earlier? Going to reorder Persona Q when I wake up later.

Didin't work for me with Firefox nor Chrome.  Decided to sent them an email today and they said they 'understood' and gave me $5 promo credit to use in purchases from amazon.com as the seller/shipper.

Some of you guys having issues should just try another computer.  My desktop couldn't get it to work but when I used my Chromebook it was fast and easy.  Thanks OP!

This thing is so glitched for me on both browsers. It shows up for a bit, disappears, and now it wont show up again.

And last night Avast gave me a warning saying this app had a bad reputation or something and to uninstall

Worked on the first try for me. Thank you, OP! I was about to order something anyway so you saved me $5.

Now, I can go get a $5 footlong from Subway.  :drool:

Took a couple tries and switching to a different browser but I got it to work. Ordered Dragon's Crown for Vita since all the Gamestops in the area apparently sold out already and The Hunting Party Linkin Park new album. Already listened to it through iTunes' full preview last week and thought it was pretty decent. Well worth tossing in the cart for a fiver anyway. Thanks OP.

So I'm trying to pre-order Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright, but I'm not seeing the discount. Tried in Firefox and Chrome -- any thoughts as to what the hell I'm doing wrong?

I had to chat with a rep. It showed the first time I started the check put process but wouldn't show up beyond that. The rep just took $5 off the price after I submitted the order.

So I'm trying to pre-order Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright, but I'm not seeing the discount. Tried in Firefox and Chrome -- any thoughts as to what the hell I'm doing wrong?
It's extremely finicky.

I used Chrome, used the toolbar to open a new Amazon window (with me logged out), logged in, added Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright, hit checkout and prayed for the 1button discount to appear.

I noticed the checkout process was different for the time it worked, as it asked me to select my address then asked to select my payment option, instead of going directly to the final checkout screen.

Originally was working in my chrome browser but I didn't buy anything that day. From then on it wouldn't work. Tried it in firefox and immediately bought mario kart 8 and it showed up no problem. It felt like once you preview the cart, if you don't buy at that moment then the $5 promo disappears. Oh well. $43 Mario Kart 8 was free from my trade-in credit. Yay!!!

I have 2 items shipped and sold by Amazon in my cart for over $35 but I cant get this to show up.  Installed the app and used it to add both items to the cart.  Any tips on what I'm doing wrong?

Awesome!  Completely forgot about this until I saw this thread again.  I installed early in the promo but never used the coupon so I had to uninstall and reinstall the app on chrome, but then it worked.

I was looking for a backlit keyboard and was able to snag this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Azio-Keyboard-Interchangeable-Backlight-KB506/dp/B00I0S6SK0

It was only $14.99 after coupons!

First I had to search for it through regular amazon and clip a $10 coupon the keyboard has itself.

Then I had to search for it in the app to activate the $5 coupon.

Doing it in that order stacked both coupons for a total of $15 off. 

It is pretty well reviewed (4 stars out of 1445 reviews)

Tried it again this morning and just got it to work!  Ordered a set of replacement heads for my Sonicare toothbrush and a 50 cent party streamer for free shipping, lol.  Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back