Free $5 off $25 amazon with 1Button app

I'm confused. In the OP it says that it expires 6/30 but when I go to the link it says it expires on 7/15

just did it.. Luckily I had an older computer that I won't be using anymore, so I installed in on that one, as they really can see everything you are looking for with that plugin installed. I had to clear my cart of any previous items placed before plugin was installed, search for items again, and make sure I had over $25 from amazon as the seller directly.. Then it worked. Thanks for reminding me of this offer. Today is the last day supposedly.

I can't get it to work so I guess I'll just have to call or send them an email about it and hope they help me out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, Thanks OP. I was able to snag Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney for about 27 after tax :D/ I used Firefox, and uninstalled the addon right after I ordered.

It's back again until July 15th.

Terms
Only valid until 11:59 p.m. (PT) July 15th, 2014.
Items must be shipped and sold by Amazon. Fulfilled by Amazon items do not count
Needs to be $25 before tax
If your item is less than $25 you can add in another item to meet the $25 requirement. That's what I did

Link to the extension and more terms.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/BIT/oneButtonPromotion

bread's done
Back