Free $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard (Text) (Contest)

I won!

Does it matter if you use the same email on different phones? Or if you use the same email to redeem the code?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see the promo/contest is still going. Won another one. 2/4

Edit: Used it on Amazon gift card and worked fine.

Doesn't load for me wish I would have redeemed when it was up around 5 but I wasn't checking cag.

if i lose tomorrow legitly, i think they have blacklisted me from the program cause then i would be 4 for like 10, losing 6 in a row lol

if i lose tomorrow legitly, i think they have blacklisted me from the program cause then i would be 4 for like 10, losing 6 in a row lol
Thats nothing unusual from what I've been seeing. I started off winning 6 straight with 3 different phones without losing. After that I lost 7 straight without a win. Since then Ive picked up 3 more wins that have been more scattered. Its just all according to how you luck is. I've seen people elsewhere only going 1/7 or so so 6 in a row doesnt have to mean blacklisted. You could just end up having a bad stretch of luck.

The rules say mailing in an envelope is a guaranteed win. Also there's no limit on how many you can send it, so I sent in a few. Lol

The rules say mailing in an envelope is a guaranteed win. Also there's no limit on how many you can send it, so I sent in a few. Lol
Where's this posted? And what do they do? Email you after they get your letter?

It doesn't say every mail in is a winner it says every mail winner will receive a code to their email

Play By Mail: Hand-print your full name, full address (street address, city, state and zip code (no P.O. Boxes)), email address and date of birth on a piece of paper (“Mail-In Play”) and send it to: Movie Moments Game, Dept. F, P.O. Box 5705, Blair, NE 68009-5705. LIMIT: one (1) Mail-In Play request per outer envelope. Mail-In Plays must be received by August 15, 2014. Each Mail-In Play winner will receive a Prize Code sent to the email address listed on the Mail-In Play. Sponsor will not accept illegible, incomplete, forged, altered, postage-due or mechanically-reproduced Mail-In Plays.

Where's this posted? And what do they so? Email you after they get your letter?
The rules state that sending in an envelope will result an a winning code sent to the email written in the letter. Also the only limit is one entry per envelope.

It's got to be easier than winning by text. :3

EDIT:

It doesn't say every mail in is a winner it says every mail winner will receive a code to their email

Play By Mail: Hand-print your full name, full address (street address, city, state and zip code (no P.O. Boxes)), email address and date of birth on a piece of paper (“Mail-In Play”) and send it to: Movie Moments Game, Dept. F, P.O. Box 5705, Blair, NE 68009-5705. LIMIT: one (1) Mail-In Play request per outer envelope. Mail-In Plays must be received by August 15, 2014. Each Mail-In Play winner will receive a Prize Code sent to the email address listed on the Mail-In Play. Sponsor will not accept illegible, incomplete, forged, altered, postage-due or mechanically-reproduced Mail-In Plays.
I see what your saying. It'll increase your daily entries to say the least.

I see that now.
What's the worst that can happen for trying anyways. :p
Also why didn't the CAG that was asking for someone to play for him a few posts back just do the mail in option?
Because then he wouldn't piss and moan on here. :p

He wanted a free win.

I'm not having any problem converting to Amazon dollars.

I have noticed, however, a change when you redeem a win:  there's now a CAPTCHA to keep bots from working, apparently.  That's the first time that's been there for me, and I think I've won 4 times or so.

It won't let me redeem on Amazon. Do I have to set the gift card amount to $5 instead of $6 b/c of the 1 dollar fee?

Why are you all having to put in an address? Just click on "Add a card" and it asks for name, card number and expiration. It will run it as a debit, which is fine. I've done 5, no problems.

1) Make sure you have no spaces (or letter) in the card number.

2) Make sure you have no spaces AFTER the card number.

3) Make sure you have the expiration as 08/2014

Got Boarder Lands 2 GOTY off Amazon as a PC Download. The weird thing is that the total was 10.98 after tax. No other cards or GC money on my account. Looks like there is more then 6 dollars. 

Got Boarder Lands 2 GOTY off Amazon as a PC Download. The weird thing is that the total was 10.98 after tax. No other cards or GC money on my account. Looks like there is more then 6 dollars.
Umm it lists that game as 9.99 for a PC download. You sure you applied the card?

Finally won again, and this time to actually worked on Amazon. When adding a new card, it seems to show "Debit" now instead of "MasterCard".

Wife won yesterday but I lost today. Got friends at work doing this for me as well. I've created a work "Contest Crew" and I reward them with occasional pizza parties.

bread's done
Back