Free $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard (Text) (Contest)

Just won again. I'm debating on using these on amazon, since one person got their account banned. Any other way to cash them out?
I'm sending as Amazon GC to my girlfriends account. So even if they close my account... the Amazon Credit is on hers. Now can they revoke the gift cards sent to her account, not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm safe because I only bought 4 of the gift cards and sent it to myself.  I don't think Amazon will think anymore of it.  Now, if you bought 10 of them in a short time, then yeah they will be suspicious. Another thing, I did use 2 of the 4 gift cards already.  So out of the 24 dollars I got so far from winning, I have 12 dollars left.  I think I might lay low for a while. 

Not sure if this really works, but I saw this on Slickdeals:

Do not choose the On Demand. Choose the Other option and you will download the Virtual Mastercard with a 16 digit number I believe and Exp and Security code. Go To your Paypal and click send request for money. Choose another email address that you can check that is not in your Paypal file and request the 6.00 from it. Then go to the email and click on pay now don't let it login to your account if so logout and choose pay with Debit Card. Then just fill in the card info and you can use your name and info but just use the alternate email address you sent the request payment to.

I pm'd the poster and they said there were no fees.

I think I'm going to keep redeeming as amazon credit for now until more people report issues. If my credit gets taken away then well guess I learned my lesson. Also couldn't you just stockpile it up and then at certain amounts just buy more giftcards and send them out to a different account?

i won two legit and used them at 2 different online stores. both are still processing and its been about 24 hours. does anyone have knowledge about this, do you think they are going to go through or get declined? is it safe to use them say at amazon or anywhere even if i won legit?

Well I think everyone that's replied in this topic has won theirs legit. So yes amazon seems safe except for one user so far

Saw this thread late but won on my second day.  1 for 2 ain't bad.

Also, I just bought a 6 dollar amazon GC with the mastercard and it worked fine.

yeah that isn't a issue. People having been saying it's due to the fact that you just have to know the last 5 digits of the code, and you steals codes that way. Since you don't actually of to put in a security code (Don't do it people, CC fraud is a felony)
Is there any chance for help if this happens to you? Or do I just take the loss and move on haha.

Is there any chance for help if this happens to you? Or do I just take the loss and move on haha.
from every thing I heard support will just tell you the card has been used and they can't help you.(even though they should be able to see the codes was used before you even entered, but they dont care)

So just take that L and move on.

from every thing I heard support will just tell you the card has been used and they can't help you.(even though they should be able to see the codes was used before you even entered, but they dont care)

So just take that L and move on.
Thats what I figured. Oh well, its free anyway.

Won early this morning, 1/5. Thanks for the heads up, OP!

i won two legit and used them at 2 different online stores. both are still processing and its been about 24 hours. does anyone have knowledge about this, do you think they are going to go through or get declined? is it safe to use them say at amazon or anywhere even if i won legit?

been over 36 hours and still processing? does anyone know if they will go through or not?

I've never had an Amazon gift card take more than 5 minutes to process and arrive in my inbox. If it's taking hours and hours for you to get your gift cards then there is probably an issue or you didn't do something correctly and it is most likely not going to process.

I've never had an Amazon gift card take more than 5 minutes to process and arrive in my inbox. If it's taking hours and hours for you to get your gift cards then there is probably an issue or you didn't do something correctly and it is most likely not going to process.
One of my GC from Amazon took 5 hours to get to me. All the others have taken a max of 10 minutes.

Gift card took about 10 seconds to get. Maybe they were just busy earlier. I do have Student Prime, maybe that had something to do with it.

Well I did the paypal method right now (don't want to risk my Amazon account), it took ~.40 cents in fees, but it's all good. Thanks to the two that posted about this method. Thanks. :)

I ended up winning again last night.  Transferred it to Paypal. Maybe the next one I can use it again on Amazon.  Still trying to be careful.

bread's done
Back