Free $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard (Text) (Contest)

Maybe they can see which card numbers were wrongfully taken and they are removing them now making less winners a day. Just an assumption. I could be wrong though.

Yeah it seems like it... Of well its still a free $24 for my amazon lol I'm still going to try till this ends no matter if I win again or not... Cause well I MIGHT win again lol

Now that I thought about it, I don't think I ever won any text contests. Maybe my number is in the no text win list or something. I'll still try though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet the people doing fraud took a big chunk of the cards so the higher ups lowered win chances cause they most likely have only so many. They also might be checking cards before they give out now. I hope those people committing fraud get caught its not to hard at all to trace these.

They definitely nerfed the hell out this contest. I was winning at least once per day on the two phones I was using up until the patch. Since the patch I've one once and that's it.

[quote name="sunasun" post="11894583" timestamp="1404493190"]no, i've actually won a master card
with the lottery i have a better chance mating with a pig and successfully creating viable offspring. [/quote]What? Lol

Has anyone else had their cards declined a lot? I've won 3 times so far and only one has actually worked and I've tried everything I can think of to get them to work.

I used to win a bunch with my mother and I's phone, even once with one of my friends, but since whatever happened when the site went down I haven't won once.

bread's done
Back