Free $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard (Text) (Contest)

[quote name="FlamedLiquid" post="11902644" timestamp="1404792913"]What's this big ms sale I'm hearing about?[/quote]

I would love to know this as well.

Just won for the first time in over a week. When I go to claim my reward it has me put in a  sort of captcha. Every time I put it in it acts like I didn't and a new one appears. Hoping it's not my code and perhaps something wrong on the site.

Humble Bundle declined my second card number (was using it directly, not through Paypal), and Newegg canceled the order of $6 XBL I made with that card number. Is it because I waited too long to use the number (seven days)? Anyone else get their Newegg orders canceled?

Too bad some people has had problems. I've redeemed 4 for amazon gcs and had no problem.
I have 1 that I won (only 1 so far) and my order through amazon was cancelled. I checked with the link provided and seems it hasnt been activated yet.

FYI, for everyone blaming SD, I know from experience that hacker sites take advantage of situations like this and they DO WATCH SD and CAG for exploits. Some have learned their lessons and know which site not to take advantage of (from legal action) but many have not. It comes with anything given away free with a loop hole...

I won with both my phone and my wife's phone after a week of winning nothing, so hopefully the tide is turning again. Redeemed both codes into Amazon credit with no problems.

Woot!

Anyone had any luck redeeming them on steam?

EDIT: Works on steam BUT they put a hold on the funds if you add it to wallet for about 7 days. I hit up customer service and they lifted the hold after providing them a reason as to why i needed to set the card as a different billing adress.  Everything went fine after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got a win today and didn't have any issues converting it over into amazon gift card credit. Feels good to be back on the winning side. Makes me wish i had more phones.

Only 1 of 10 amazon giftcards ive redeemed with visa wins have gotten canceled. Any way that visa can work later on? Or its dead/used?

I put my email in and chose redeem later but no email after 35min :/
there is a captcha, did you do that too?

Can someone please explain how to put this money towards a paypal account again?
Apparently, Paypal has blocked the method.

But the method was, send a request money prompt to one of your emails. Make sure you're not logged in your Paypal account. Go to the account that got the email, press pay now, and do the transaction as a guest.

Called the mars number and informed them of the cards showing nothing. Cust serv that answered informed she would take my cards numbers and i would be contacted by email on the findings.

Hope they get fixed especially with that big Xbox Games sale.

How is everyone using this on amazon? All my transactions get cancelled...

Will trade my card for $5 amazon? If you know how you can simply purchase a $6 amazon card with this, i just cant get it to work.

there is a captcha, did you do that too?

Apparently, Paypal has blocked the method.

But the method was, send a request money prompt to one of your emails. Make sure you're not logged in your Paypal account. Go to the account that got the email, press pay now, and do the transaction as a guest.
Ah well that sucks. Do you think if my amazon account were to get banned because of this, I'd be able to call customer service and tell them about the promotion so I could possibly be unbanned?

Ah well that sucks. Do you think if my amazon account were to get banned because of this, I'd be able to call customer service and tell them about the promotion so I could possibly be unbanned?
I am not sure. I'm only aware of 1 person who got banned. There are others who redeemed a bunch of these already, and haven't been banned. I only did it twice, but I'm a bit paranoid. :/

Technically, we're supposed to use it on a streaming service, but I don't want to argue with anyone that.

How is everyone using this on amazon? All my transactions get cancelled...

Will trade my card for $5 amazon? If you know how you can simply purchase a $6 amazon card with this, i just cant get it to work.
Did you check if your card has any balance at all? Maybe that's the reason. https://secure.tpgrewards.com/act/tpg/?balance

I did do the captcha. Said it was sent. Nothing in junk. I hope it sends to the ema that it asks for right when you click and not the text one.

I am not sure. I'm only aware of 1 person who got banned. There are others who redeemed a bunch of these already, and haven't been banned. I only did it twice, but I'm a bit paranoid. :/

Technically, we're supposed to use it on a streaming service, but I don't want to argue with anyone that.

Did you check if your card has any balance at all? Maybe that's the reason. https://secure.tpgrewards.com/act/tpg/?balance
Yes i checked it and posted the screenshot earlier today, says it has $6 on it, but I cant seem to get it to go thru

Yes i checked it and posted the screenshot earlier today, says it has $6 on it, but I cant seem to get it to go thru
Did you check it again? When you posted that screenshot someone could of jacked your card. Like I said earlier the first 9 digits are always the same.

bread's done
Back