Free $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard (Text) (Contest)

After seeing people win twice today I went ahead and tried a minute ago and won again this time on my phone. Trying browse this thread to see what's the best way to combine them.

I hate all of you lol I still haven't won since June 23rd... That's a 17 day loosing streak and on two phones at that lol

Ugh just thinking about it that's 34 times I've tried to win and nothing

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah if you just won, I'd check to see if the card is valid, won for the first time last night, card is empty, gf won today, card empty. There's a chance people who are winning, are still losing

Where did this link come from? Would love to read a FAQ if it came from there, I can't find it.
I posted it, I don't think it's in the FAQ. It's from TPG, which is the rewards program that handles this contest(for the rewards). All customer service and emails you get from this contest are from tpg.

An update on my declined card. I emailed customer service, sent them my winning code from the text, and they have reset the code and I've got a new card. So that's 4 wins in a row, all went through fine on Amazon.

I literally got a "You've won a free trip to the Bahamas!" call on my cellphone yesterday, and a "lower your credit card APR" one. I've never gotten calls like this until right after I did this contest. Something for everyone to keep in mind.

Just won again, but having trouble getting PayPay or Steam accepting them as Credit/Debit cards. Any advice?

I've already gotten a few gift cards from Amazon, but is there a way to use numerous prepaid cards for one gc card? It's kinda annoying to do each prepaid card separately.

Did and Brett did you two check balance first or just redeem straight away, was just curious.
I haven't got a clue how to check for value. All I do is this:

1. get pdf emailed

2. open pdf

3. copy card number

4. Add $6 emailed Amz card

5. at checkout add card, and remove spaces, enter 8/14 as expire date, I leave my billing address the same

6. get card

Done this 3x no issues

7/? at this point. 

Checked my card before using it and it said no transaction found but it worked fine. Also been texting since the get go and haven't got any unwanted or marketing calls. 

Thanks OP! Just did this for the first time and won :)

I can now use this to buy a ticket for DBZ: Battle of the Gods next month! Woot, gonna be a kickass birthday for me!!

bread's done
Back