Free $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard (Text) (Contest)

If anyone wins more of these and was going to buy xbl credit with it anyways I'll trade 3 $5 ms codes for 2 of these $6 codes. That is if I can get any ms credit tomorrow. :p

Shoot me a pm if interested though.

So I won, but it says no transaction found, from anyone's experience does this normally get some money added on later or do I need to call customer service? 

NVM, it worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the, won a second on my phone. Twice on mine, twice on my lady's. Total of 4 out of 10 tries.

Edit: after contacting TPG customer by email about card issues, they seem to fix it.

I literally got a "You've won a free trip to the Bahamas!" call on my cellphone yesterday, and a "lower your credit card APR" one. I've never gotten calls like this until right after I did this contest. Something for everyone to keep in mind.
Did you not expect that ? People don't win stuff for "free," you give up your personal information in exchange for that chance of winning. $6 is a very small cost for marketers that they're willing to pay to get your info to sell.

So I won two, but both cards still show invalid transactions for the past 3 days. I tried to contact through email, but then get an auto reply that the card # doesn't exist. I'm copying the 16 number digits and deleting the space in between them, since it won't fit otherwise. What am I doing wrong?

So I won two, but both cards still show invalid transactions for the past 3 days. I tried to contact through email, but then get an auto reply that the card # doesn't exist. I'm copying the 16 number digits and deleting the space in between them, since it won't fit otherwise. What am I doing wrong?
Have you tried checking the balance, https://secure.tpgrewards.com/act/tpg/?balance

If it says "NO TRANSACTION FOUND", I personally would try to redeem it. 2 of my cards said that, but I redeemed them on Amazon no problem.

If not the case, first time I ever heard of an invalid number, because as someone mentioned, the all numbers besides the last 4 are the same.

Have you tried checking the balance, https://secure.tpgrewards.com/act/tpg/?balance

If it says "NO TRANSACTION FOUND", I personally would try to redeem it. 2 of my cards said that, but I redeemed them on Amazon no problem.

If not the case, first time I ever heard of an invalid number, because as someone mentioned, the all numbers besides the last 4 are the same.
Thanks! I've been using the "check balance" on their site for awhile and always got "no transaction", so I was worried they wouldn't process through. I just tried inputting them through amazon and they worked with no problem :]

I had $105 in credit and bought a used ps3.

It was $89+tax+1-day shipping= $106.37

I payed $1.37 out of pocket.

$100 for a used slim/160gb ps3 seems good.

All the other listings where $135+

I barely won again this morning after not winning for about a week and a half, using two phones a day. Don't give up hope! Just try at a different time than you normally do, worked for me today :)
I believe my cousin was 0/16 before he won....... I also went a week with no wins.

Ah I see. That message was driving me nuts. I'll check Amazon. Is there a way to split payment into four? Also for billing info, I just put whatever on the card details right?

Ah I see. That message was driving me nuts. I'll check Amazon. Is there a way to split payment into four? Also for billing info, I just out whatever on the card details right?
That's how I see it. No idea. The Billing Info is what the pdf details.

So I have a code that when I look it up it shows a balance of $6 but Amazon keeps cancelling any order I make with it.  I've done this probably 10 times with no issues until now.  Anyone have any ideas?  I did use 2 codes immediately before so this would be the 3rd $6 GC I ordered right in a row all with different cards maybe they found that fishy and are not letting me get more cards?

So I have a code that when I look it up it shows a balance of $6 but Amazon keeps cancelling any order I make with it. I've done this probably 10 times with no issues until now. Anyone have any ideas? I did use 2 codes immediately before so this would be the 3rd $6 GC I ordered right in a row all with different cards maybe they found that fishy and are not letting me get more cards?
You are using the correct billing address, right? Other than that, I've got nothing... I've done eight without issue.

So I have a code that when I look it up it shows a balance of $6 but Amazon keeps cancelling any order I make with it. I've done this probably 10 times with no issues until now. Anyone have any ideas? I did use 2 codes immediately before so this would be the 3rd $6 GC I ordered right in a row all with different cards maybe they found that fishy and are not letting me get more cards?
I would try waiting a day or two then try again.

You are using the correct billing address, right? Other than that, I've got nothing... I've done eight without issue.
Ya.

I just read through the topic for this promo on SD. It seems this has happened to some other people as well. All the examples I saw were from people who claimed 3 in one day. It seems Amazon flags the card number and they no longer work even if you try it on a secondary account. Oh well I'll wait a couple days and if it doesn't work still I'll just use it somewhere else.

Hmmm....is there any known cap for wins in this game?

Just wondeing what is the most won on ONE phone so far. I only have 5 wins but 3 show as No Trans...and no wins since contacting Cust Serv about the No Trans.

Cheers

Just wondeing what is the most won on ONE phone so far. I only have 5 wins but 3 show as No Trans...and no wins since contacting Cust Serv about the No Trans.

Cheers
I don't think they have a cap. I've won about 6 times on my phone and all have worked perfectly

Cheers
Try to see if you can use your card despite it saying NO TRANSACTION FOUND.

Happened twice for me but I redeemed no problem.

Regarding the site where you can check your balance:

It seems whoever put it together decided to make it as confusing as possible for the user. IF it says there is a balance, in this case the $6 max, that means the card has been used and has a $6 balance. Like how your credit card has a balance.

If it says no transaction found, that means the card has not been used yet, and you should have no trouble redeeming it.

I've probably won 10-12 times. Only once has there already been a balance on my card, and amazon wouldn't take it. I immediately e-mailed customer service and they fixed the issue within a day.

Thanks, OP.

Regarding the site where you can check your balance:

It seems whoever put it together decided to make it as confusing as possible for the user. IF it says there is a balance, in this case the $6 max, that means the card has been used and has a $6 balance. Like how your credit card has a balance.

If it says no transaction found, that means the card has not been used yet, and you should have no trouble redeeming it.

I've probably won 10-12 times. Only once has there already been a balance on my card, and amazon wouldn't take it. I immediately e-mailed customer service and they fixed the issue within a day.

Thanks, OP.
I don't think this is right. I just checked the balance of three codes I had already used on Amazon and they all say 0.00 balance. While one Amazon declined says 6.00.

bread's done
Back