Free $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard (Text) (Contest)

Just won a second time...
And I just fully paid off my Phone/Cable bill last night...
UGH
Let's see what it does with the 6 bucks anyways

dang i won but no cc... failed doing cable one... 2 bill cycles slow to lol
Only reason my Cable is fully paid off is cause they shut it down on me last night xD'
Said I had to fully pay it off to get it back up and running ;-;
I was a month late and month starts the 18th so not sure why they cut it off early like that but whatever

That does suck that they ran out or discontinued the second option. I won again, and can't use the $6 if it's two billing cycles, because I get rid of cable next month! Oh well, will be interesting to see what happens as this giveaway still has about a month left. 

I'm left to assume, if they were giving out 50/50 in terms of  bill credit/digital debit card, that 250,000 digital cards have already been blown through.

Hope they add back the MasterCard option or this is it for me. But to be honest I did win 6 times so who am I to complain?

As soon as I trade off my xbox credit for these, it doesnt work... Hopefully it comes back, otherwise Ill try the internet bill because I also do not have cable. 

I am thinking they are probably reworking the mastercard numbers so that its not so easy for people to guess them. Hopefully they return. Also if anyone has success with paying their internet bill, please let us know.

Have any Comcast customers had success with the bill credit? I'm copying and pasting my account number from the PDF copy of my bill and all I get is "Your account could not be verified with the provider. Please make sure the information entered is correct and submit again."

Have any Comcast customers had success with the bill credit? I'm copying and pasting my account number from the PDF copy of my bill and all I get is "Your account could not be verified with the provider. Please make sure the information entered is correct and submit again."
Okay I got it to work. I had to remove the leading zero but leave the space in the account number. For whatever reason Comcast account numbers have a space after the first 5 numbers.

Tried using my last $6 Mastercard code and it doesn't work. I wonder if someone else was given the same number
It most likely got used. It's not someone necessarily getting the same number. But more likely someone guessed it right and used it before you did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I liked that they made sure to add that there was an update to the rules at the page, stating that the sponsor (Mars) made an addendum to the prizes. They either ran out, found out about the hemorrhaging, or thought the single prize would dissuade people from entering.

[quote name="Adampro123" post="11917981" timestamp="1405211569"]I won today and I've never been so disappointed about winning in my life. Lol.[/quote]lol, me too after a 5 day losing streak...

To those having trouble redeeming, it is very picky about your information. If you have an apartment address try moving the apartment number to the second address line or vice versa. That got mine to go through. It actually wanted my address in a way that it's NOT on my bill, so just a heads up.

AKA

1212 Place St Apt 123

vs.

1212 Place St

Apt 123

Of course its cable bill only now must not have liked people cashing in for money and amazon credit won 12 dollars and 1 cable bill credit bah

I've just won and I don't have cable, so does anyone want to trade anything for it? I would like anything to do with xbox, But I'm open to almost any trade.

Won again and found out that they're just doing cable credits now.  Which I guess fine with as it'll will knock some money off the cable bill.  But I guess it was due to people abusing the hell out of it and winning multiple times a day on different phones.

But much like the issues with Comcast above.  I had trouble getting it to apply to my Time Warner Cable account.  Turns out I had to remove the first set of numbers and get rid of the space in between the 2nd & 3rd batch of numbers to get it to go through.

I have two codes and no cable, as well. If anyone wants to trade for them, hit me up. I would prefer Amazon or PSN codes.

To those having trouble redeeming, it is very picky about your information. If you have an apartment address try moving the apartment number to the second address line or vice versa. That got mine to go through. It actually wanted my address in a way that it's NOT on my bill, so just a heads up.

AKA

1212 Place St Apt 123

vs.

1212 Place St

Apt 123
Can confirm on this

Play around with your address because it's very picky

Another tip is to actually type out your account number. I just had to do it again, and when I simply copy and pasted it into the form it didn't work until I manually deleted and typed both out. It didn't seem like there was extra spaces in there or anything, but maybe something fouled up.

For this having trouble redeeming on your cable bill.. It seems to be kinda picky on how its typed out each time. I just did 2 in a row and had to enter the account numbers different both times (I entered another one 2 days ago and it was the same way as the first example)

Example:

1st time 123-123456-123

2nd time 123-123456

Its really just the numbers in the middle that matter so not sure why its weird about it and here's to hoping it all works out but this could be some peoples issue

I wonder if this will work with my local cable company. I only pay for internet now but since it's not a big company like DirectTV or Comcast or whatever, do you think it will work with them?

bread's done
Back