Free $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard (Text) (Contest)

I wonder if this will work with my local cable company. I only pay for internet now but since it's not a big company like DirectTV or Comcast or whatever, do you think it will work with them?
They have a list of company's they can pay when you go to redeem... So it might be on there might not

(Sorry for double post.. On my phone and cant multi-quote)

f you misplace the pre-printed envelope that came with your bill, use the address that corresponds with the first number of your ZIP code:

• If your ZIP code begins with: 0, 1, 2
    DIRECTV
    P.O. Box 11732
    Newark, NJ 07101-4732
  • If your ZIP code begins with: 3, 5, 7, 8
    DIRECTV
    PO Box 78626
    Phoenix, AZ 85062-8626
  • If your ZIP code begins with: 4
    DIRECTV
    PO Box 6414
    Carol Stream, IL 60197-6414
  • If your ZIP code begins with:6
    DIRECTV
    PO Box 9001069
    Louisville, KY 40290-1069
  • If your ZIP code begins with: 9
    DIRECTV
    PO Box 54000
    Los Angeles, CA 90054-1000

thanks OP. won first try

edit: ok it seems that you cant get a gift card anymore. :( thats really weak

Last edited by a moderator:
I got two codes that I won't be using. Willing to trade a $5 Amazon code or $5 Xbox credit code for both of my codes. Just send me a PM!

for people having trouble with direct tv go to ur account go to paperless billing if u dont have ur bill and get the info from there and the zipcode it asks u its for ur house like mines was 02863-2936

Considering the actual bill credit won't show up until next month's bill (at which time the contest will be over) there's not much to wait for.

I mean it seemed to take it for me, as long as your provider is on their list. I'm just going on faith that it'll work for Internet.

I'm pretty sure my cable provider isn't on the list since it's a small provider that covers about 6 cities in Southern Minnesota.  I used to get Charter Communications (and I bet they are on M & M's list) but they sold out to my god forsaken current provider.

In short, continuing on with this is pointless. The cable credit wouldn't apply to me anyway.

No one has confirmed this yet. Thats what I am waiting for also.
If I have only internet, was it confirmed it would work for that?

Can't really truly confirm into my bill comes out but it did at least take it on the m&m site and gave me a confirmation number. Can also "confirm" that it will let you stack these codes on your bill... But again can't really say it will work till my bill comes out (I'm hoping it works because I've been trading for them lol)

I have time warner internet only

Can't really truly confirm into my bill comes out but it did at least take it on the m&m site and gave me a confirmation number. Can also "confirm" that it will let you stack these codes on your bill... But again can't really say it will work till my bill comes out (I'm hoping it works because I've been trading for them lol)

I have time warner internet only
I'm hoping it stacks. I've redeemed three times already for it. I figure whatever I save on cable can use to buy me something, so essentially the same as a giftcard to me

If winner’s cable/satellite provider is not participating, TPG Rewards, Inc. will provide alternative arrangements.
Thats from the official rules. Wonder what that means exactly.

Selling unused winning texts. I have two, will trade for 20 dollar XBL credit, or some eshop credit.

I can lower prices if needed.

PM me.

People have been trading in this thread since the beginning.

Shoosh.
Did I say people haven't been doing it? Nope... Simply said don't turn it into a full out trading thread.. you posting about your trade no more then 2 hours apart doesn't help that

So... "Shoosh"

Edit: make that 3 times in a few hours

This^

No one in their right mind would trade Xbox or Amazon credit for this.
People have traded it already, many that i've seen.

One guy traded 30 XBL credit for 4 IIRC.

Why the hell are you complaining about trading posts? Ignore it. You don't need to read every post made in this thread.

There's a "Clear notifications" button.

Comes in handy, guy.

Did I say people haven't been doing it? Nope... Simply said don't turn it into a full out trading thread.. you posting about your trade no more then 2 hours apart doesn't help that

So... "Shoosh"

Edit: make that 3 times in a few hours
Complaining about said trading doesn't help the thread either =P~

Complaining about said trading doesn't help the thread either =P~

Your correct.. Up until then I've been helping people with questions about the redeeming. But oh well not worth trying to talk to someone wanting 20 bucks for $12 in credit that hasn't even been proven to stack nor even work actually lol

Your correct.. Up until then I've been helping people with questions about the redeeming. But oh well not worth trying to talk to someone wanting 20 bucks for $12 in credit that hasn't even been proven to stack nor even work actually lol
Wait, are you seriously trying to justify clogging up the thread with complaining just because I tried to trade something?
If you don't like my trade, don't look at it and save your self some time and don't even bother with it.

Wait, are you seriously trying to justify clogging up the thread with complaining just because I tried to trade something?
If you don't like my trade, don't look at it and save your self some time and don't even bother with it.

Oh don't worry its no bother at all.. Laughing like hell at you getting all butt hurt that someone called out your horrible trade haha

PS: I actually traded 8 coke caps and got 2 of the $6 codes

And on that note im done with it because well honestly I'm bored now

Seriously? I finally win and now they're only doing cable credit... wtf
cause we took all the mastercards, either through glitching or multiple phones lol. we all knew this was coming when people started losing multiple times in a row, I think i only lost once or twice when that website exploit came around

First to guess my favorite Pokemon can have the next code I win. I figure I'll keep trying for the hell of it, whittle away at my bill and give a couple away to you fine folks.

Hint: ignore my avatar that was just some thing I did that turned out awesome. That eliminates 1 out of 750 of them lol

bread's done
Back