Free $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard (Text) (Contest)

some days i got to add all account number then others i got to remove begining and end odd stuff. I bet someone will be getting free credit muhaha

Couldn't get in this promotion since im not from the us. =/

But it is really good and needs to be spread to more ppl. :D

So I've won a total of 11 credits for a total of $66 dollars off my cable bill. I really hope these stack and they don't give us any bit of hassle.

You know what would be funny? If they restocked on the mastercards and everyone already used them on their cable bill/sold them lol

I think I have like $42 off the cable bill since they dropped the mastercards

You know what would be funny? If they restocked on the mastercards and everyone already used them on their cable bill/sold them lol

I think I have like $42 off the cable bill since they dropped the mastercards
I don't think you can go back and change what you selected do even if they bring back the MasterCard why would it matter?

Itll be funny it doesnt stack and all you guys are just giving money to your cable providers.
Well, if it doesn't stack we aren't giving it to the cable providers. Mars would just withhold duplicate payments, which should keep them far below budget after that Master Card debacle.

Just won my sixth cable credit. I really hope these work, because I had to do what someone mentioned earlier in this thread, hit the submit button four times before it took it. All my info was correct, I'm making sure to save all the reference numbers just in case.

Just won my sixth cable credit. I really hope these work, because I had to do what someone mentioned earlier in this thread, hit the submit button four times before it took it. All my info was correct, I'm making sure to save all the reference numbers just in case.
Seems no one has cable because these have gotten to easy to win now.

I shot them an email asking if the credit stacks and what happened to the other winning option and they replied with this;  Didn't get an answer if it stacks or not though lol.

Hello,

Thank you for your recent email.

The only prize option available is the Movies On Demand Credit which is a $6.00 credit that is applied to a winner’s cable/satellite bill only.  No other providers or services are available or qualify.

Valid at participating cable/satellite providers only, which include Bright House Networks, Cable One, Inc., Charter Communications, Comcast Cable Communications, Cablevision, Cox Communications, DISH; DIRECTV Insight Communications Company, L.P., Mediacom Communications and Time Warner Cable Inc. 

If winner’s cable/satellite provider is not shown on the participating list select "other" which can be found at the bottom of the provider list online at www.marsmoviemoments.com.   Complete the form making sure that you provide your cable/satellite providers name exactly as it appears on your bill together with a valid account number and providers billing zip code.  This information is required so that the Movie On Demand credit can be applied correctly towards your account.  Please double check the account number as we are not responsible for payments made to inaccurate accounts.  Such payments cannot be reversed.  Payments will only be made to cable/satellite providers only. No other providers or services qualify.

Sincerely,

TPG Rewards Customer Service "

Last edited by a moderator:
It would not really make much sense if they dont stack. Do they expect you to stop playing after one win? Because there is not enough time to use it on 2 separate bills.

I am curious what happens if you use more than you bill costs. I just applied $54 worth and My bill is about $48. It is also internet only, so I am hoping it works and gives my account extra credit.

On another site I am a part of one of the people got their cable credit already, and it had their two wins correctly reflected on it. So it appears it does stack.

On another site I am a part of one of the people got their cable credit already, and it had their two wins correctly reflected on it. So it appears it does stack.
Sweet thanks for the confirmation.

I'm up to $118 in cable bill credits as of today. I'm winning at a 75% rate right now on 4 phone lines daily. My bill doesn't cycle til August 3rd.

Not sure if it went through, it says "Payment - EFT" on direct tv.

Don't see a charge yet,so going to wait it out 2-3 days.

Man. The person who wrote their rules page needs some assistance. That #7 is filled with bad formatting and a seriously underwhelming arbitration clause.

1. EACH PARTICIPANT WARRANTS THAT HE/SHE IS ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GAME, HAS THE LEGAL CAPACITY TO AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND COMPLIES WITH THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.

each participant waives any right to BRING claims against SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES as a plaintiff or clASS member in any PURPORTED class or representative action or proceeding.

BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, EACH WINNER AGREES TO RELEASE THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AWARDING, RECEIPT AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY.

My wife & I have  won 3-4 times each - only one MC the rest have been cable credit, but we'll take it.

Thanks OP for the find!

Has anyone copied their confirmation number after submitting for the cable bill? I applied about 10 and just realized I didnt save those. Hopefully I dont need it.

Has anyone copied their confirmation number after submitting for the cable bill? I applied about 10 and just realized I didnt save those. Hopefully I dont need it.
I've saved every one just in case because the system had trouble taking my info even though everything was right. Hopefully I won't need them.

Checked my account just now and i've been credited 4 times all at 6 dollars apiece. 4/33 of my wins so far but thats pretty promising. 

bread's done
Back