Free $6 Virtual Pre Paid MasterCard (Text) (Contest)

Has anyone with internet only had anything post to their account? This is going to bum me out if it doesn't work on my internet only (traded stuff for 5 months worth off my bill)
It did not go through on my internet only bill, but I still have my fingers crossed. I don't think I've seen anyone post here yet with results that had internet only.

I dont think they can honestly check to make sure you have cable, just saying.  Cable companies will not talk to anybody unauthorized on the account, so there's no way for them to verify.

Also, I have an employee acct with net/cable box only (~25 per mo)... and have not had a single credit post out of like 25+ credits (we have two phones).  Our cable office had to be listed as "Other" because it wasn't listed. 

I dont think they can honestly check to make sure you have cable, just saying. Cable companies will not talk to anybody unauthorized on the account, so there's no way for them to verify.

Also, I have an employee acct with net/cable box only (~25 per mo)... and have not had a single credit post out of like 25+ credits (we have two phones). Our cable office had to be listed as "Other" because it wasn't listed.
Yeah I had thought about the fact they couldn't check but damn with people saying they have had 2 separate credits to their account (crediting 5 codes then another 5 or whatever a few days later) its just tough to have hope that its going to credit to mine lol (up to 65 codes now)

Guess its just the waiting game now :/ and which the waiting game for me is checking my account twice a day now haha

PS: I have time warner cable so my service was listed

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone received their Rock Paper Photo promo code yet?  I won on Monday and received an email saying that my entry had to be verified and would receive my code within 72 hours.  It's been over 96.

Has anyone received their Rock Paper Photo promo code yet? I won on Monday and received an email saying that my entry had to be verified and would receive my code within 72 hours. It's been over 96.
Received a music download code but never got the Digital art one

And if anyone wants the music download one just quote or Pm

Ugh, none of mine have applied for this month, hopefully I'll see them all post next month. It kept giving me errors whenever I entered my info, but it eventually took it, hopefully it'll go through. I've saved all my confirmation numbers just in case.

Only had 3 of mine show up so far. I know a lot more should be showing up, as it's been over $100 total that I've won.

I think today is the last day to win the $6 bill credit, and the last day to enter is the 31st of this month.
Nope, last day to win is sunday(8/10). States it at the bottom of the first page of their site. So still have 2 more chances to win.

Hey did amazon stop accepting these? I've been away on vacation saw I have two unused codes. I checked and they still have a balance on them. But every time I enter them into amazon it marks it as debit & not Mastercard.

there were pages of posts about this problem

Hey did amazon stop accepting these? I've been away on vacation saw I have two unused codes. I checked and they still have a balance on them. But every time I enter them into amazon it marks it as debit & not Mastercard.

Anyone with Time Warner able to see real time credits updated online? I haven't seen any activity yet, but I'm hoping it just posts when my statement is released in the middle of the month.

Just uploaded all of my credits. Ended up with a little over $100. Hope it actually goes towards my cable bill. Great contest. Wish it was still giving out the $6 you could turn into amazon but still nonetheless a great contest.

Looks like it just ended. Tried it on the wife's phone and it says it ended. Probobly made at least $300 in credits (plus around $120 in 20 $6 Mastercards) and had $86 post on the 1st of August (btw I have Time Warner).

Looks like it just ended. Tried it on the wife's phone and it says it ended. Probobly made at least $300 in credits (plus around $120 in 20 $6 Mastercards) and had $86 post on the 1st of August (btw I have Time Warner).
Did you see it post to your account online, or on the statement?

Between myself & my wife, we've gotten 4 statement credits our Comcast bill so far, haven't checked to see if any others have come over since I paid it last week though.

I just got my first full statement after redeeming all of those codes (probably like $200-$300 worth) and no credit. I guess I'll see again in a month, but I'm not that optimistic. My provider (Frontier) wasn't listed :(

I just got my first full statement after redeeming all of those codes (probably like $200-$300 worth) and no credit. I guess I'll see again in a month, but I'm not that optimistic. My provider (Frontier) wasn't listed :(
Im hoping the same. My provider was not listed and I did get my first month after I applied my credits and nothing. Waiting for the second month. Hopefully then because I was going to be switching providers

Im hoping the same. My provider was not listed and I did get my first month after I applied my credits and nothing. Waiting for the second month. Hopefully then because I was going to be switching providers
My provider wasn't listed either, nothing here... but I'm not fretting because there's still one more billing cycle.

Also... because their T&C were updated after the end of the contest:

If winner’s cable/satellite provider is not participating, TPG Rewards, Inc. will provide alternative arrangements.

glad this thread is still active, just checked and I had 9 more credits hit yesterday.   my bill is now -$54, till it generates the new one I guess, but this has been a sweet contest.

This might sound a little strange but when they were giving out the Mastercards did anyone try to use them at a brick and mortar store? I still have some I didn't use yet and I would love to get some Best Buy credit but the egift card site's lowest denomination of gift card is $25 and it won't let you put in more than one credit card. I'm thinking about taking them to my local Best Buy and seeing if I can just buy some physical gift cards.

This might sound a little strange but when they were giving out the Mastercards did anyone try to use them at a brick and mortar store? I still have some I didn't use yet and I would love to get some Best Buy credit but the egift card site's lowest denomination of gift card is $25 and it won't let you put in more than one credit card. I'm thinking about taking them to my local Best Buy and seeing if I can just buy some physical gift cards.
I don't really know how that would work. Would they just put in the Mastercard's code?

I don't really know how that would work. Would they just put in the Mastercard's code?
That's kind of what I was thinking. It's got a security code and everything. Maybe I'll call first to save a trip if they won't do it.

Edit:
Card can be redeemed at any location or retailer that accepts MasterCard.
From the fine print at the bottom of the page. Sounds like it should work.

Maybe it'll work but good luck if there's still balance in those even if you didn't use it. Best way to see if there's still balance is try to buy Amazon credit instead.

Still nothing showing up on my internet only bill. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will either eventually hit, or that language in the contest about it coming back to me in another way somehow pans out.

$168 total applied to my dish network account! Thanks M&M

I thought only $66 had come through but turns out $102 was applied to my bill already.

m%26m.PNG

Still nothing showing up on my internet only bill. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will either eventually hit, or that language in the contest about it coming back to me in another way somehow pans out.
wate wut? What language are you referring to, good sir?

wate wut? What language are you referring to, good sir?
A few people have mentioned it, but this language in the terms:

If winner’s cable/satellite provider is not participating, TPG Rewards, Inc. will provide alternative arrangements.

Granted, it doesn't reference internet only, so it's one HECKUVA long shot. But I can still hope, right?

All in all, I got just a hair under $90 from this in MC's before that stopped, so I can't complain. But I would love to get the other $80 or so that I put in as credit.

I'm going to have to check my account online; the paper bill is cluster fuck to read.
Man, be happy you even get a cluster fuck to analyze. My Suddenlink bill is so "easy" this is as in-depth as the bill details get:

UnDUObJ.jpg

I won quite a few times, but it only shows the most recent payment so there's no "easy" way to see how many have been applied without mathing it. Oh the irony. :wall:

I checked online my Dish bill last night...didn't see anything yet but I did plug in all the codes in only a couple of weeks ago so I guess they have time to apply the credit right?

Wonder what's going to happen to $70+ in credits that still haven't posted.  Dropped my TWC service last week due to promo price expiring.  Since they were wanting me to pay $90+ for internet & $75 for tv now(was paying $90 for both). 

Don't know if I should leave a bit of a balance to see if the credits will show up soon or just give up and forget about those wins.

I wonder if ATT has like a limit witht the debit cards or something because on my last two bills it had $36 credits so that makes a total of $72, and I'm still missing like another 90? I wish it would all be put on the bill in one go :(

bread's done
Back