Free 8 preselected movies from for flixster (expires soon)

Awesome! Thanks OP (& updaters), I would never have even heard of Flixster before, much less get 11 movies to start with!

- Del

[quote name='BossVersion1']Thanks OP! Now only if they allowed me to play them on my PS3 or 360...[/QUOTE]

If you link your Vudu and Ultraviolet accounts, the UV movies show up in Vudu under the My Vudu tab. Its only an SD, Dolby Digital stream though.

Thanks OP. Picked up both MKs and Justice League Doom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet. Tried this early yesterday morning with no luck. Just got them all now though (well, already had Austin Powers from the first promotion).

[quote name='PanzerNinja']If you link your Vudu and Ultraviolet accounts, the UV movies show up in Vudu under the My Vudu tab. Its only an SD, Dolby Digital stream though.

Thanks OP. Picked up both MKs and Justice League Doom.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I've done this. Warner Brothers/Flixster movies don't show up. :(

I was able to get Mars Attacks and Looney Toons but now it keeps giving me network errors.

EDIT: Actually, it only does it with Green Lantern. The others work fine... sucks because Green Lantern was the one I wanted the most. Sure the movie is meh, but I'm a huge Green Lantern fan.

[quote name='FaintDeftone']I was able to get Mars Attacks and Looney Toons but now it keeps giving me network errors.

EDIT: Actually, it only does it with Green Lantern. The others work fine... sucks because Green Lantern was the one I wanted the most. Sure the movie is meh, but I'm a huge Green Lantern fan.[/QUOTE]
I managed to get everything but Green Lantern - likewise, I'd have liked that movie.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Yes all show up for me. I just checked to be sure.

https://my.vudu.com/ make sure your ultraviolet account is linked
then try
http://www.flixster.com/account/
make sure flixster is linked to that same ultraviolet[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. Had UV set up somehow on the same email address which had nothing in it. Swapped it over and now they're all showing up.

THIS DEAL IS DEAD

But I must vent my frustrations. All of my WB/Flixster movies are gone. I have no idea what happened. I linked my UV account to my Flixster account. My other movies (Sony, Paramount, Vudu) are now showing on my Flixster account but not Warner Bros. or films I acquired through Flixster. RAGE FACE

[quote name='BossVersion1']THIS DEAL IS DEAD

But I must vent my frustrations. All of my WB/Flixster movies are gone. I have no idea what happened. I linked my UV account to my Flixster account. My other movies (Sony, Paramount, Vudu) are now showing on my Flixster account but not Warner Bros. or films I acquired through Flixster. RAGE FACE[/QUOTE]
First thing, contact flixster about it.
However, you sure you don't accidentally have two accounts with flixster?
Like, made one normally with an email and the other linked with facebook or something?

[quote name='mguiddy']First thing, contact flixster about it.
However, you sure you don't accidentally have two accounts with flixster?
Like, made one normally with an email and the other linked with facebook or something?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the support! I contacted Flixster. They told me I might have inadvertently made a second UV account for Flixster. I looked into it by requesting a password for my e-mail address. Turns out I had two accounts linked to the same e-mail address. Not sure how that works. But now I have two separate accounts. What can I do about that?

[quote name='BossVersion1']Thanks for the support! I contacted Flixster. They told me I might have inadvertently made a second UV account for Flixster. I looked into it by requesting a password for my e-mail address. Turns out I had two accounts linked to the same e-mail address. Not sure how that works. But now I have two separate accounts. What can I do about that?[/QUOTE]
If nothing else, contact flixster again.

However, I inadvertently created a second account with flixster trying to get this promo to work.
I had initially signed up with flixster via facebook, so I couldn't figure out how to sign in with an email and password for this. In my attempts to get it figured out I signed up for a second account. Once I figured everything out I canceled the second account and changed the email address on file with my facebook account to the email I used when I signed up for the second account.
A few days later, I logged in and the website said there were two accounts with the same email and prompted me to merge the accounts.

So, I'm not sure what exactly caused the website to notice there were two accounts on file with the same email, but it did notice eventually and prompted me to merge the accounts. I don't know if they check periodically, or if you log out then log back in or what exactly.
It might notice automatically for you and prompt you the same as it did for me, but contacting flixster about it would be a sure fire way to get it resolved.

And... after reading your post again, if you have two UV accounts, try contacting UV support about it.

Thanks again for the help. Flixster said I couldn't merge my accounts. I did change the e-mail on one of them. Hmmmm. That is interesting. Maybe I'll change it back and see if I can merge them. I guess if it doesn't pan out now, they might allow it in the future. If not, I guess I'll have to unlink and link to watch the other collection of movies. :)

bread's done
Back