Free Addams Family Values Rental on Xbox 360

banodyne

CAGiversary!
Not really a videogame deal but not a DVD deal either, so I flipped a coin and posted it here. Go the Xbox 360 dashboard. Look for the T-mobile ad. Click on it to get a free movie rental for Addams Family Values.

Haven't seen this promoted anywhere but I was pleasantly surprised. Not the greatest movie, but it was free. McDonald's did this last year with Austin Powers.

cool they offer the movie for free. Is it HD or SD?

I don't have my 360, I have to pick it up from my parents this weekend.

[quote name='KingDox']cool they offer the movie for free. Is it HD or SD?

I don't have my 360, I have to pick it up from my parents this weekend.[/QUOTE]

SD only, unfortunately.

[quote name='Hackeynut']But that would mean you have to watch Addams Family Values. That seems like a net loss...[/quote]

truth

I loved those movies, but I'd want to watch them on Blu Ray if I ever watch them again. Wish they could have done a third one :)

Anyone who wants this, remember video rentals are good for 14 days after download, and good for 24 hours after first viewing.

I recommend watching it once, and redownloading again in a few days before it expires.

[quote name='62t']Just shows people will download any old crap if it's free even if you really don't want it at all.[/QUOTE]

Hey I downloaded it and watched it today and I own it on DVD.

[quote name='twen']Anyone who wants this, remember video rentals are good for 14 days after download, and good for 24 hours after first viewing.

I recommend watching it once, and redownloading again in a few days before it expires.[/quote]

let me get this straight, if I download it, then watch it, and redownload it, the 14 day counter restarts?

[quote name='supermodestmouse']didn't the guy who played gomez die? hence why they didn't make a third?

(i guess they could have replaced the actor, but prefered not to?)[/quote]

Yes - Raul Julia

[quote name='EpsilonExordium']Yes - Raul Julia[/QUOTE]

That's also why they couldn't make a sequel to Overdrawn at the Memory Bank.

[quote name='mcpeepants']is this the one with the masterful performance of MC Hammer?[/QUOTE]

Do what they wanna do,
say what they wanna say,
work how they wanna work,
play how they wanna play,

THE ADDAM'S FAMILY

[quote name='62t']Just shows people will download any old crap if it's free even if you really don't want it at all.[/quote]
No, that was The Pickup Artist. Watched it for 2 minutes and got that vapid show off my hard drive before it made other programs stupider by existence.

[quote name='Wolfpup']I loved those movies, but I'd want to watch them on Blu Ray if I ever watch them again. Wish they could have done a third one :)[/QUOTE]

There is a third one. I did not believe my friend when he told me about it until I seen it on a VHS. Sadly I bought it, the very horrid Addams Family Reunion. If you thought Values was bad, then watch Reunion and tell me again how bad Values was. Gomez was played by Tim Curry of Rocky Horror Picture Show fame. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/515Z8AMFHFL._SS500_.jpg

[quote name='ramatut4001']That's also why they couldn't make a sequel to Overdrawn at the Memory Bank.[/QUOTE]

Mom... my nuts?

bread's done
Back