Free Carcassonne for Xbox Live's 5th Birthday (Nov. 15-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='doctorfaustus']Wow, am I the only one that's going to skip on this free game? Carcasonne does not interest me at all. Too bad, I'd rather have a free gamer pic or something.[/QUOTE]

Already have the game unfortunately, and I have to totally disagree. I've played it more than any game on XBLA. And I've purchased about 20 of them.

yeah gonna have to get down on those, i live on the wesside, and i get off at midnigt, so the download list will go up a bit.

[quote name='Danil ACE']I used a hotel. I also did all of the address on the computer, because the xbox was forcing me to type with Korean characters (which I don't know).[/QUOTE]
I just got it working. I don't know what was wrong with the other one I made last night. Same thing happened when I tried to make a German account

Downloading as I type this. I've heard soo many things about this game it's great to get it for free. Plus, hopefully, since it's free a lot of new people will be playing it so I won't feel quite as awful.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Anyone have any luck on Hexic 2 in Korea? Didn't create a Korean acct. just yet, I was hoping someone would confirm before I create one.[/QUOTE]
yep.. just downloaded it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Anyone have any luck on Hexic 2 in Korea? Didn't create a Korean acct. just yet, I was hoping someone would confirm before I create one.[/QUOTE]

Downloading it now.

- edit And it doesn't show up on my main American account and all of my profiles are corrupt. Awesome.

I'm down for some Carcassone, though I also have no idea wtf I'm doing.

GT's jedi8955.

Edit: Amusingly, for the big Live experience celebration, I am currently playing in the most racist game EVER. No one besides me in the game bothered to look at the tutorial, no one knows what they're doing, and every 4th word is nigger.

Oh, how glorious a birthday.

[quote name='Sporadic']Downloading it now.[/quote]

:) could you please provide the info that you typed in order to create the korean account? , yes im cheap i want Hexic 2 for free. please. :bouncy:

[quote name='Sporadic']Downloading it now.

- edit And it doesn't show up on my main American account and all of my profiles are corrupt. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

Update 2: The corrupt profiles thing was my fault. I went from my American account to my Korean then tried again to go back to my American. I forgot you have to shut off the console.

We'll see what happens after I recover my profile.

- edit [quote name='Savage']:) could you please provide the info that you typed in order to create the korean account? , yes im cheap i want Hexic 2 for free. please. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

No, all of the info is easily found on Google. Use it.

[quote name='Sporadic']Update 2: The corrupt profiles thing was my fault. I went from my American account to my Korean then tried again to go back to my American. I forgot you have to shut off the console.

We'll see what happens after I recover my profile.

- edit

No, all of the info is easily found on Google. Use it.[/QUOTE]
shouldn't matter if you shut off your xbox, as long as you sign out once it's done downloading. least that's how it worked for me. anyhow... to create an account, all you have to do is go to xbox.com and create it. not complex, by any means

Here's a question for you Xbox Live vets. I already bought both these games of course. But I want to get *something* out of this free day. It wouldn't hurt for me to get Carcasonne, at least, downloaded on my two boys' accounts. If nothing else, it means they can play the game without my account logged in after the inevitable day my early model Elite RRoD's and I get a new system. Can I just download it for their accounts, or will it say I already have it? If I delete it can I then download it for them? I don't have a chance to check this out till late tomorrow so if anyone can give me a quick answer I'd appreciate it.

[quote name='Sporadic']Update 2: The corrupt profiles thing was my fault. I went from my American account to my Korean then tried again to go back to my American. I forgot you have to shut off the console.

We'll see what happens after I recover my profile.[/QUOTE]

Update 3: Success!

After deleting all of my corrupt profiles (while saving the data) and restoring my original American account, I now have access to the Korean full Hexic 2 which is in English!

- edit [quote name='bigdsinferno']shouldn't matter if you shut off your xbox, as long as you sign out once it's done downloading. least that's how it worked for me. [/QUOTE]

No I logged in and out of my account which caused it to corrupt all of my profiles on the Xbox.

[quote name='bigdsinferno']anyhow... to create an account, all you have to do is go to xbox.com and create it. not complex, by any means[/QUOTE]

To do a Korean one you just have to do the Japanese trick but with Korea.

[quote name='io']Here's a question for you Xbox Live vets. I already bought both these games of course. But I want to get *something* out of this free day. It wouldn't hurt for me to get Carcasonne, at least, downloaded on my two boys' accounts. If nothing else, it means they can play the game without my account logged in after the inevitable day my early model Elite RRoD's and I get a new system. Can I just download it for their accounts, or will it say I already have it? If I delete it can I then download it for them? I don't have a chance to check this out till late tomorrow so if anyone can give me a quick answer I'd appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

Yes , but it will be on your HDD 3 times .

I just reported my ENTIRE game for offensive voice communication. :D

Sweet jeebus, I wish I had recordings of this, this outlines exactly the decline of humanity.

[quote name='Logain8955']I just reported my ENTIRE game for offensive voice communication. :D

Sweet jeebus, I wish I had recordings of this, this outlines exactly the decline of humanity.[/quote]

So what happened?

[quote name='yukine']So what happened?[/QUOTE]

2 guys got into a fight and decided the only way to peacefully resolve their differences was to call each other niggers and $$$$$$s.

The other two interjected with random racial slurs and comments about people's mothers.

It was funny, and really sad all at the same time.

Trying to create my Korean Hotmail acct. problem is it wont accept the postal code. What did you guys use. I have 11-140 for Seoul

NVM...was missing one digit.

[quote name='Logain8955']2 guys got into a fight and decided the only way to peacefully resolve their differences was to call each other niggers and $$$$$$s.

The other two interjected with random racial slurs and comments about people's mothers.

It was funny, and really sad all at the same time.[/quote]
fuck you nigger.

I don't think you can, if I go to the Hexic 2 page on my U.S. account it still shows up for 800 points.

At least I can play it without having the Korean profile stored. I deleted it, and the full version is still available. I just can't delete Hexic 2 and then redownload it for free, but I have no intention of doing that anyway.

just made the acct. downloaded hexic 2. lol now i have jpn,krn,euro, and my us acct. how do u delete profiles tho? i know its a silly question and the answer probably goes right over my head. thx in advance for the answer.

[quote name='jmillion']just made the acct. downloaded hexic 2. lol now i have jpn,krn,euro, and my us acct. how do u delete profiles tho? i know its a silly question and the answer probably goes right over my head. thx in advance for the answer.[/quote]

System Blade > Memory > HD > Gamer Profiles > (Select it) > Delete.

My marketplace is down... Is everyone's?

Edit: I see most people's are also, but some people's are up?

Edit2: It's up now for me, downloading now :) Thanks op

I emailed MSFT and called them up asking to get Carcassonne transfered to my account somehow or to just get the points for it since my Xbox 360 is dead. They wouldn't do it :(.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']Hey everyone don't forget about the free themes for "5ive". Some are pretty cool as well as a few old school xbox titles have themese now.

You can see them here:
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/...5freestuff.htm

It's funny they actually put up previews of the free themes 2 days before you could get them but most paid themes never get a preview on xbox.com.[/QUOTE]

Broken link.

Where the hell are my 500 points? I've been on XBL since before day one and haven't changed my gamertag. I bet they pull some sneaky shit.

[quote name='mykevermin']Where the hell are my 500 points? I've been on XBL since before day one and haven't changed my gamertag. I bet they pull some sneaky shit.[/QUOTE]
Did you buy the beta pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back