Free copy of An Inconvenient Truth DVD...maybe not

Printing all these DVD's probably causes Global Warming, so he stopped sending them out. I don't expect I'll ever see my DVD :(

[quote name='t3h w0lf']in futurama the $500 bill is a picture of al gore. Its that for a reason[/QUOTE]

You realize the people on futurama arn't real, don't you?

[quote name='mykevermin']Someone needs to update the OP with the message from the website itself, where the person behind the website makes it clear that the posting of this "deal" to CAG, SD, and FW have more or less made the website unsustainable in terms of actually shipping the product out.[/quote]
Some CAGs are celebrities:

Since today's massive influx of visitors have come from FatWallet.com, SlickDeals.net, RedFlagDeals.com, and the like, many recent requests are generally being made in a different context than expected. Here's a sample of what people are saying:
Signed up. 1 less movie in my Netflix queue...
shieryda, CAG thread
I'm down for one. I saw this before. It was good. Maybe not exactly super exciting. But worth watching again... one day.
jdamirez, SlickDeals thread
Awesome! I can't wait to ebay my free copy.
breakfast-pants, Reddit.com thread
If it does come, I'm just going to turn around and sell it on Half.com or something.
GTZ_NSR, same CAG thread
I still hope I'd get a copy somewhere down the line...I'd really like to distribute it to my environmental club at college.

Funny, possibly because of shame, GTZ_NSR has not posted in this thread after being meantioned by that site giving out the free DVD's.

I have to say that it's very disappointing to hear about that. I was actually interested to watch it but no way am I going to pay $20 to watch what amounts to a documentary.

I'd like to watch it, the only way I would have known about this was from CAG.
I don't need the actual dvd, it would have made more sense for this guy to work out a webhosting arrangement.
But I can understand his bitterness. The internets takes tragedies of the common to whole new levels.

bread's done
Back