Free copy of METRO 2033 - PC

[quote name='jlenny']Is code sent in email or just visible in fb? I liked it on my phone but notjhing yet.[/QUOTE]

Make sure your at the Metro app page, you click a link on the app and it generates it for you.

[quote name='Larce80']just takes me to home page...

anyone got a link to the app?[/QUOTE]

look about 7 posts up

[quote name='Curlis']Make sure your at the Metro app page, you click a link on the app and it generates it for you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. The app page link wasn't showing up on mobile view. Switched to desktop mode and got it

Apparently, I already owned this game. The code I used said so which was true. Hopefully, the code still works after my failed attempt.

MGHTG-7C3XY-2G5ZC

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']If someone got a code they don't need, I would apprecite a pm. Thanks![/QUOTE]
i just posted a code right above your post

I'm actually glad this was posted here. I rarely check the "Free" page. I probably should check more often.

Anyway, thanks, TC!

Could someone please mention how the code is obtained. Is it sent via a PM? A wall post? Is there a time delay? I didn't receive anything ('liked' Metro 2033 ( THQ ))

[quote name='louiedog']2) Why would someone trade for a free item?[/QUOTE]Because some people don't want to sign up for a FaceSpace account for various reasons. Swap something you don't want for something you do. What's the problem?

For anyone who's looking to give this as a Christmas gift, know that when you redeem the code it identifies it as a free promotional item. Just in case anyone you'd give it to would be upset by that.

Thanks OP! I played this on 360 and I LOVED it (this was easily one of my favorite games of 2010)! Have been wanting to give this one a go on PC because of the much improved graphics.

[quote name='Skydude']For anyone who's looking to give this as a Christmas gift, know that when you redeem the code it identifies it as a free promotional item. Just in case anyone you'd give it to would be upset by that.[/QUOTE]

Well if that little shit ain't happy, he can have a lump of coal.

So happy I was able to get this to play greatly on my i7 integrated graphics card laptop. It always reads error but still allows me to play. I had to put the game on low as well as change a few settings but it still looks amazing. Good game so far.

Do I need to follow the instructions given on the facebook page or can I just input the code on Steam? I haven't tried yet because I am giving the game to my friend (I bought it when it was about $20 a while back. Damn.).

[quote name='Dark Rider']That's because you are under 18.

Edit: Never mind, that is usually the case with these. Here's a link that should work though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link. I was scratching my head yesterday trying to figure this out. Your link took me right to the FB page for me to get my free copy. I'm assuming I can enter the promo code for a free copy of the game right into Steam?

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']Thanks for the link. I was scratching my head yesterday trying to figure this out. Your link took me right to the FB page for me to get my free copy. I'm assuming I can enter the promo code for a free copy of the game right into Steam?[/QUOTE]

Yep, the little App it takes you too gives you a Steam code after you "like" their page. Is that you Leon, from ffshrine?? if so, it's Nocturnal Risk. Hi.

bread's done
Back