Free copy of METRO 2033 - PC

[quote name='jr233270']Do I need to follow the instructions given on the facebook page or can I just input the code on Steam? I haven't tried yet because I am giving the game to my friend (I bought it when it was about $20 a while back. Damn.).[/QUOTE]

I have this question as well. I'm at work and can't redeem the code, I just wanted to jump on it.

Do I really need to download that metro2033.exe file? Or is the code an actual Steam code that I can just redeem?

[quote name='Mit']I have this question as well. I'm at work and can't redeem the code, I just wanted to jump on it.

Do I really need to download that metro2033.exe file? Or is the code an actual Steam code that I can just redeem?[/QUOTE]

actual steam code that pops on the page itself.

I feel really bad for the the devs of this game. Metro 2033 didn't do very well, and the game was really quality stuff. I'm hoping Last Light will at least give them enough success to keep going.

[quote name='espy605']I feel really bad for the the devs of this game. Metro 2033 didn't do very well, and the game was really quality stuff. I'm hoping Last Light will at least give them enough success to keep going.[/QUOTE]http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/05/metro-2033-sales-reach-1-5-million/

"It's no secret that THQ's Metro 2033 "wasn't properly nurtured," but the game's cult status has translated into over 1.5 million sales since its launch in March 2010 across Xbox 360 and PC.

"[Metro 2033] released to critical acclaim and disappointing sales. The reality is, back then, THQ didn't market the game and we're very aware of that," said Rich Williams, SVP of Global Marketing at THQ, during an investor meeting this morning. "We're absolutely committed to marketing [Metro: Last Light] appropriately."

This is why they're giving away Metro 2033 now, so Last Light has a larger base of potential fans.

bread's done
Back