Free Destiny Beta codes / Destiny beta is now FREE to download

I have another PS4 america beta code

show me (post a pic) in this thread your PS4 menu with your cag username to get it

Everyone's asking for PS3, PS4 and X1 codes and I'm just sitting here waiting to see if there's ever a 360 code.

Anyone have an extra beta code for any system? Don't care which one I have access to all systems me and my brother own all between us. If u can I could send a random code back to u?

Anyone have an extra beta code for any system? Don't care which one I have access to all systems me and my brother own all between us. If u can I could send a random code back to u?
Sent you a PM. Second one sent to ExtentAK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys I am looking for a ps3 code to play with my best friend

I also have 2 ps4 codes I won't be using if anyone needs one

Edit: Just gave both mine away

Got 2 codes for PS4 Beta (America)

AGEP-33NC-B58F

K682-TRN4-6PBF

Please post if you take one as a courtesy to other cags.

It wouldn't hurt to go back and look through all the codes that have been posted to see if they were actually claimed.

Those giving out codes, make sure those receiving them actually uses it. If not give it someone who will

i got 4 codes in total.  

3 ps4 beta codes redeemable on psn..

QMJR-8TNP-LD38
GPK4-QQNL-C527

ED2H-DQN9-GLHM 

1 ps3 

T4D6-F6NF-NC3A

Please reply if used for others to know. 

Seems the PS3 one is taken. If I could get a request for PM with the next PS3 code available that would be fantastic. If not, I will continue to try and catch these. Thanks for all who continue to contribute these.

EDIT: Literally must have been at the exact time I was trying as well. HAHA

[quote name="saiyajinsc" post="11936853" timestamp="1405749741"]2 more ps3 codes

[background=rgb(31,31,31)]J7N6-MDN4-DBNG[/background]
[background=rgb(31,31,31)]D5NN-CPNR-FD4T[/background][/quote] first one was taken but second one wasn't thank you for the code!

I really want to play the beta, but it's just too big of a download as I'm on 4G LTE internet with a 20gb monthly cap and the beta download would pretty much eat up all my remaining data for the month.

SO onto the goodies then...

I have 4 PS4 codes 1 PS3 code and 1 general Bungie Destiny Beta code I can redeem for 3 more codes to a system.

I'm only looking to send these to members that have been here for 3+ years so, send me a PM with the system of your choice and I'll send you the code ASAP. If needed, I'll redeem the general beta code to get either a set of Xbone/X360 codes or for more PS4/PS3 codes depending on if someone requests more than I have now.

(Not sure if the Xbone/X360 codes have been sent out yet, but if you request it and I redeem the code for it then I'll send you one when I get them.)

Now then! PM away, and LET THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR! (lol)

Thanks to Copperfield13 for the PS4 code, but I got one emailed from PS right around the same time and used it, so I have an extra one.  PM me if you're a 3+ year member here (no lurkers). 

bread's done
Back