Free Destiny Beta codes / Destiny beta is now FREE to download

Guys If you don't have amazon or a credit card just use a fake credit card number from a generator, preorder the game from amazon, email instantly, a few quick steps and you have your beta. I was only stuck at the credit card part cuz I thought it had to be valid haha. But seriously just do it yourselves

I have 2 PS4 codes and 6 for whatever console anyone wants.  Let me know if you need a code!

Best Buy sent me 4 emails of redemption codes.  I originally preordered for 360, but then switched to PS4 since I just bought one.

I have 2 PS4 codes and 6 for whatever console anyone wants. Let me know if you need a code!

Best Buy sent me 4 emails of redemption codes. I originally preordered for 360, but then switched to PS4 since I just bought one.
I'd love a w/e code so I can redeem it for the Xbox One. Thanks!

I'd love a w/e code so I can redeem it for the Xbox One. Thanks!
I actually redeemed them to my account already so I'll choose Xbox One for one of them and provide codes.

As it stands, I have left:

1 PS4

1 PS3

3 Xbox One Codes (2 when I send you one)

Wow those went fast. Started with 12 codes.

[quote name="gthirst" post="11941816" timestamp="1405909512"]I actually redeemed them to my account already so I'll choose Xbox One for one of them and provide codes.

1 PS4
1 PS3

Wow those went fast. Started with 12 codes.[/quote]
May I please have a ps3 code.

[quote name="gthirst" post="11941816" timestamp="1405909512"]I actually redeemed them to my account already so I'll choose Xbox One for one of them and provide codes.

1 PS4
1 PS3

Wow those went fast. Started with 12 codes.[/quote]guess I'll take an Xbox code

If anyone has an extra PS3 Beta Code they would like to send me, I would be super grateful. Its for a friend, as I was the benefactor of some kindness yesterday :D/

spacer1.gif

Voucher Code for PS4: F4QG-R3NH-8GD9 
Voucher Code for PS3: E2EJ-T8NQ-3T8B

If you still have an Xbox one code, I'd love it!

I actually redeemed them to my account already so I'll choose Xbox One for one of them and provide codes.

1 PS4
1 PS3

Wow those went fast. Started with 12 codes.

[quote name="D.Choy" post="11942950" timestamp="1405960161"]Lol why did you put the question mark? Want people to guess? haha[/quote]i think that's so it's not lurked as easily

[quote name="D.Choy" post="11942957" timestamp="1405960373"]Regardless there will always be some person who takes the code and doesn't have the decency to say thanks or post that it's been redeemed.[/quote]thats true

I was really hoping for a way pick which system each of your 3 key are on, like 2 on Xbox 360 and 1 on Xbox One.

I might be late to the party but if there happens to be any more PS3 codes left I would very much like to have one. I'm still pretty much on the fence on this game.

PlayStation 3 (Americas)
P68R-69N7-PN5E
C9CA-7JNR-CG46
JDQ7-DKNK-MQD6

PlayStation 4 (Americas)
5FD2-BTN5-PCN9
PHTQ-RTNA-A5NJ
JNDE-TQN6-B3DM

Game is phenomenal...I don't know what the naysayers are complaining about.

Enjoy everyone, and post when you use any of these so others don't waste time trying to redeem.

Redeemable on Bungie

94K-TJP-9RA
M9H-DAM-4H7
DAP-6LY-CV4
HT7-6MP-3JY
FDT-DVG-DLY
3KJ-JKF-L96

PSN DL Codes (PS4)
88MT-HTNB-5AL7
42EC-KQN3-HEHB

Game is phenomenal...I don't know what the naysayers are complaining about.

Enjoy everyone, and post when you use any of these so others don't waste time trying to redeem.

Redeemable on Bungie

94K-TJP-9RA
M9H-DAM-4H7
DAP-6LY-CV4
HT7-6MP-3JY
FDT-DVG-DLY
3KJ-JKF-L96

PSN DL Codes (PS4)
88MT-HTNB-5AL7
42EC-KQN3-HEHB
I used this one

88MT-HTNB-5AL7

Though i am having trouble actually starting the download...

bread's done
Back