Free DSi Ware: Photo Dojo

Darol

CAGiversary!
If you go into the Dsi Ware section of the main menu of your DSi or DSiXL and go to the free second. You will notice that the game Photo Dojo is free as of now until 6/11/10. Pretty good for a free game. Check it out.

Yeah, it's been announced on the DS forums that it was coming and was going to be free for a while now.

Downloaded it, though. I think tonight will be a good chance for the hubby and me to try it out.

[quote name='Vader582']For those with spouses; this game can be pretty hilarious. :D[/QUOTE]

First thing I did was make my wife pose for a character. This has, by far, been the most entertaining thing I've done all month.

She wants me to delete it, but I told her I need to keep it so I can see pictures of her and hear her voice if something ever happens to her. :bouncy:

For those who downloaded dsiware games, does nintendo fuck you on the ds like they do the wii? I mean, once you download it, can you never play them again or switch them to another ds? What if I save it to a SD memory card?

[quote name='Estebon']For those who downloaded dsiware games, does nintendo fuck you on the ds like they do the wii? I mean, once you download it, can you never play them again or switch them to another ds? What if I save it to a SD memory card?[/QUOTE]

Yes, what you fear is correct. DSiWare is locked to the individual console and cannot be taken off, not even if you put it on an SD card. Blows.

You know, thats bullshit. This is why i'm I don't download old titles. I'm not going to pay for titles I can't keep if my systems dies. With the xbox, you can trasnfer over data. Not so with this. fuck that.

This game is awesome! I even recorded my puppy growling for some of my special moves! I'm gonna post it on my you tube account,lol.

My husband and I messed around with this tonight. We had quite a lot of fun creating the characters and sounds, then fighting each other a bit. The single-player fight is amusing too. But after a few battles, we were done for the night. Just not a lot of content, but hey, who's complaining about free?

i can't get my self fully in the frame, or i get parts of me cut off!!! so annoying. but its fun creating the characters :p

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't think I'd ever use that download thing, but for free what the heck.

Just bought a DS XL, so...

[quote name='Estebon']You know, thats bullshit. This is why i'm I don't download old titles. I'm not going to pay for titles I can't keep if my systems dies. With the xbox, you can trasnfer over data. Not so with this. fuck that.[/QUOTE]

lol chill dude, it's free.

[quote name='Estebon']You know, thats bullshit. This is why i'm I don't download old titles. I'm not going to pay for titles I can't keep if my systems dies. With the xbox, you can trasnfer over data. Not so with this. fuck that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Ninendo's DRM is the shittiest around. Insanely you can actually easily tie your Nintendo.com account to your Wii/DS, and they know what you've gotten, and it shows up that you've gotten it on Nintendo.com...but they don't care! They don't let you transfer it!

I hate activation period, but I'm sure I'd still be getting a ton of virtual console stuff (and probably stuff like Cave Story and the Blaster Master game) if it had Xbox or Playstation or Steam or iTunes style activation.

I lost over $100 when my first Wii died, and my second one sounds similar and has at least a couple of times had the same issue that eventually killed the first one.

I have to hand it to Microsoft that they've actually fixed issues with the Xbox-they added the license transfer thing after the fact. They even fixed the noise problem. Pretty unusual and cool to see major issues like that be almost completely fixed DURING a console lifespan! (Though then again, this is Microsoft, and I suppose they're used to proactively adding and fixing things like with Windows, where XP SP3 was arguably as big of an update as some whole pay OS upgrades.)

So anyrate, yeah, it's bullshit, and I wish we'd see VC stuff, Blaster Master, Cave Story, etc. show up on other systems, or on disc, or whatever. Sucks that the Wii has the most downloadable stuff I want, and the crappiest download system (only game I absolutely *NEEDED* on the other services was Shadow Complex).

[quote name='Wolfpup']Yeah, Ninendo's DRM is the shittiest around. Insanely you can actually easily tie your Nintendo.com account to your Wii/DS, and they know what you've gotten, and it shows up that you've gotten it on Nintendo.com...but they don't care! They don't let you transfer it!

I hate activation period, but I'm sure I'd still be getting a ton of virtual console stuff (and probably stuff like Cave Story and the Blaster Master game) if it had Xbox or Playstation or Steam or iTunes style activation.

I lost over $100 when my first Wii died, and my second one sounds similar and has at least a couple of times had the same issue that eventually killed the first one.

I have to hand it to Microsoft that they've actually fixed issues with the Xbox-they added the license transfer thing after the fact. They even fixed the noise problem. Pretty unusual and cool to see major issues like that be almost completely fixed DURING a console lifespan! (Though then again, this is Microsoft, and I suppose they're used to proactively adding and fixing things like with Windows, where XP SP3 was arguably as big of an update as some whole pay OS upgrades.)

So anyrate, yeah, it's bullshit, and I wish we'd see VC stuff, Blaster Master, Cave Story, etc. show up on other systems, or on disc, or whatever. Sucks that the Wii has the most downloadable stuff I want, and the crappiest download system (only game I absolutely *NEEDED* on the other services was Shadow Complex).[/QUOTE]

Not to console-war here, but what are the odds of your Wii dying on you?! You've got to be unlucky for that.

Even if Microsoft has a better console-replacement service, it says a lot that they... have a console-replacement service! :rofl: I actually never even considered the idea that my Wii (and content) could die on me. I've just never had a Nintendo console die on me, and I've owned them since the NES! So I feel for you, but that is some bad luck you have...:whistle2:#

bread's done
Back