Free Episode Of Back to the Future the Game PC/MAC

Raider

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Get the first of five episodes for free of the Back to the Future game from Telltale Games. http://www.telltalegames.com/bttfoffer then enter code: 121GIGAWATTS Episode 1 will come out sometime in Dec. PC/MAC Only

Also they have a pretty good deal if you pre-order the whole Back to the Future series you get Puzzle Agent ($9.95 value) for free all for $24.95 http://www.telltalegames.com/bttf

I'm excited for this game because I love the movies! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='neuropunk']The game still costs too much and it is as much a blight to Back to the Future series as Back to the Future Part 3. Too bad we never have and never will get a good BttF game.

If only a talented developer worked on it instead of Telltale.[/QUOTE]

WOW . . . go else where to slander this game , the movies & the developer!!! Telltale is an awesome developer & the movies are great . . . . this community can do with out your trolling:roll:

[quote name='snatcher33']This looks pretty sweet. Hope this comes over to the 360.[/QUOTE]

What bugs me is that I could have sworn that, in an interview
some years ago, TT said that their new engine would make it
easy to put a game on any of the major systems.

I'd snag it on the 360 in a second. My guess is that bureaucratic
mumbo jumbo at Microsoft stopped it.

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']WOW . . . go else where to slander this game , the movies & the developer!!! Telltale is an awesome developer & the movies are great . . . . this community can do with out your trolling:roll:[/QUOTE]
I never said that Back to the Future 1 & 2 are not great. In fact, 1 & 2 are some of the very best movies of all time. Learn to read.

[quote name='mkernan']I found a fix on the Telltale forums. Rename the application, removing all the spaces. I renamed mine to 'BackToTheFuture101' and now it works properly. Pretty f'ing silly bug. OP - you might want to mention this in the OP for us Mac users.[/QUOTE]
i'm on pc (min7) and I'm getting the same problem as the mac users. My file already is named what you suggest with no spaces?!

[quote name='shadowkast']i'm on pc (min7) and I'm getting the same problem as the mac users. My file already is named what you suggest with no spaces?![/QUOTE]

Also Win 7 here. I had it run immediately after install by leaving the run file box checked. But after exiting the program I could not get it to open again.
Right clicked and ran as administrator and it works everytime now.
Try that. ;)

[quote name='dv8mad']Also Win 7 here. I had it run immediately after install by leaving the run file box checked. But after exiting the program I could not get it to open again.
Right clicked and ran as administrator and it works everytime now.
Try that. ;)[/QUOTE]
yeah that worked, had to go to the telltale forums to figure it out. thanx

[quote name='GlassAgate']What bugs me is that I could have sworn that, in an interview
some years ago, TT said that their new engine would make it
easy to put a game on any of the major systems.

I'd snag it on the 360 in a second. My guess is that bureaucratic
mumbo jumbo at Microsoft stopped it.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming it's Microsoft not liking the episodic thing.

[quote name='Vegan']BttF 3, bad? I think you're in the minority on this one, this is an opinion I've never heard.[/QUOTE]

really? I've heard it quite a bit.

Yeah, 3 was by far the weakest entry into the Trilogy, the old west thing never really worked for me ... and seemed like sort of a cop out after they made the elaborate future sets in the 2nd movie. It's not a bad movie, just not a great movie ... I would say they go in order of greatness for me - 1>2>3

BTW, is it just me or does the optimization on the PS3 version suck? No wonder it's $5 less :roll:

Does anyone know of a way to reset passwords? For whatever reason, the Password Reset E-mail NEVER gets dispatched - nothing in spam folders either even after waiting a day or two. I've e-mailed support but no response yet...I signed up for this a while ago and was anxious to play it.

[quote name='Donnums']Does anyone know of a way to reset passwords? For whatever reason, the Password Reset E-mail NEVER gets dispatched - nothing in spam folders either even after waiting a day or two. I've e-mailed support but no response yet...I signed up for this a while ago and was anxious to play it.[/QUOTE]

I sent them an email last Friday and they didn't respond to me until Tuesday night.

bread's done
Back