Free Gifts for All! Not lockerz. Free PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, iPhone, iPod Touch, etc

I actually got 6 more referrals by doing site-for-site swaps. None of the other 35 ppl under me greened or even respond to emails >

[quote name='Bezerker']I actually got 6 more referrals by doing site-for-site swaps. None of the other 35 ppl under me greened or even respond to emails >

[quote name='Bezerker']I got 4 greens and 39 referrals. I sent all of them emails about the easiest offers. Hopefully more are in the process of going green. 39 referrals in 4 days, i can only imagine how many i would get if you left my link up for the entire month ;-).

Ill give my referrals a week or two to get their greens, then maybe ill start paying people for signups.[/QUOTE]
Now you need just 2 more...almost there!!!

Yep, two more and i have 4 people pending, the wait is killing me...

also my last green on YourFreeVideoIpods is still pending, been 4 days, but i guess after 7 he can submit a credit request...

Good stuff! You're going for the system correct and not the cash equivalent?

If you're going for the ps3, definitely get resistance.

System, i would've stopped a while ago if it was just the cash i was after.

Their ipod sites give $50 per referral, so its a lot better to use those and cash out after 5 for $250 then PS3's 10 for $425

Yup, the rate seems to be dipping for their newer sites, but it's STILL the highest among others.

Good to see you're going for the system. The games is quite addicting. I just got back from playing resistance online for like 3-4hrs straight.

One more away!!!

[quote name='jonnyfivealive']the wii.giftorb website i cant get on to it[/QUOTE]

Oh, that! Yeah, I've been having problems accessing it at times too. The script is very buggy.

What I do is clear the cookies of that site, go to the main page, and then try to login again. It works that way.

Hoo hah, exceeded my # of needed referrals.

Just wanted to thank mkda for getting me started on this; definately wouldnt've had the determination without you. I submitted my request for completion. So hopefully come Monday i can order my PS3 ^_^.

[quote name='Bezerker']Hoo hah, exceeded my # of needed referrals.

Just wanted to thank mkda for getting me started on this; definately wouldnt've had the determination without you. I submitted my request for completion. So hopefully come Monday i can order my PS3 ^_^.[/quote]
good for you man im hoping to do that to

[quote name='Bezerker']Hoo hah, exceeded my # of needed referrals.

Just wanted to thank mkda for getting me started on this; definately wouldnt've had the determination without you. I submitted my request for completion. So hopefully come Monday i can order my PS3 ^_^.[/QUOTE]

Aw man, not you too ... lol.

Congrats! Enjoy the ps3...

Oh, did you get extra b/c some of the ppl I got u suddenly wound up going green or was it b/c of doing extra trading?

hey mkda id be willing to get you some greens on various sites if youd be willing to put my ps3 link on your site for a week or so. Which sites do u need more referrals on i can help you out.

[quote name='mkda']Aw man, not you too ... lol.

Congrats! Enjoy the ps3...

Oh, did you get extra b/c some of the ppl I got u suddenly wound up going green or was it b/c of doing extra trading?[/quote]
When i was 15/16 I had been waiting 3 weeks for one guy to go green (he subbed a missing credit request). In my impatientness i got 2 other people to do offers for $30. Then the guy who had taken 3 weeks decided to do another offer and it greened instantly.

At least ill be safe if two people's accounts get put on hold.

[quote name='koopa']hey mkda id be willing to get you some greens on various sites if youd be willing to put my ps3 link on your site for a week or so. Which sites do u need more referrals on i can help you out.[/QUOTE]

You have a trainn ps3 site too? That one used to always work the best, but surprisingly the current person who has their link up only got 2g. Got 1 on the first day, then the 2nd came a couple days ago. I'm guessing its due to the fact that manuals credits will not be given anymore and lots of offers have gone. :(

Anyways, hopefully it works out well for this person (who ahs the spot till the end of the month). I think I might even be nice enough to extend it for a couple more days after that, depending how it goes. So get back to me at the start of next month if you're still interested.

The sites I need are the ones on my sites, duh... lol.

[quote name='Bezerker']When i was 15/16 I had been waiting 3 weeks for one guy to go green (he subbed a missing credit request). In my impatientness i got 2 other people to do offers for $30. Then the guy who had taken 3 weeks decided to do another offer and it greened instantly.

At least ill be safe if two people's accounts get put on hold.[/QUOTE]

Oh, ok. Well, hopefully the people I got for you stay as is. If they do go red you just broke my longest standing record of perfect referrals for that site that came from my site, which is like 120+ lol.

Hey mkda, is there any offer I can do for you in return for some exposure on one of your websites? It seems like your sites are good for atleast a few greens and I will take whatever I can get. Let me know, thanks.

[quote name='JMD1014']Hey mkda, is there any offer I can do for you in return for some exposure on one of your websites? It seems like your sites are good for atleast a few greens and I will take whatever I can get. Let me know, thanks.[/QUOTE]
I suppose you need referrals for the 360, right? If so, that site of mine doesn't perform as well as I would have liked. Reasons:

- Due to the fact that since I never wanted a 360, I didn't focus on making it rank high in search engines. My main focus was for the ps3, nothing else really. But then I got interested in the wii so I started one for that too - but quite late - days AFTER it launched, so I missed out there.

- I started my sites after the launch of the 360 - the excitement for it was already dying down - so I knew I won't get many people by promoting it actively then. The elite version came as a total surprise. I didn't even bother to set up a seperate site for that as it was already too late.

HOWEVER, if you're still interested in WHATEVER you get (you might be lucky and get a random referral, like some have before... u never know), I could use a green on the following non-cc site:

http://www.noncc.customorderthis.com/?ref=911

For a green on that site, I'll keep your link up till you get a green or for a month...whichever comes sooner...let me know :)

[quote name='Bezerker']Choose a differnet reward, theyre out of 20gb ps3's.[/quote]

should I choose a 60 gb version? Also can you explain whats goign on in this thread?

[quote name='help1']Mkda, im confused. I want a free ps3, here is my referral:

What do I need to do?
[/QUOTE]

I was only giving away free referrals for sometime. Sorry.

[quote name='Bezerker']Choose a differnet reward, theyre out of 20gb ps3's.[/QUOTE]

You can still select that. However, they will only give you it's cash equivalent of $499.99.

[quote name='help1']should I choose a 60 gb version? Also can you explain whats goign on in this thread?[/QUOTE]

If you want a ps3, that's the only option.

This thread was mixed with me indirectly promoting my freebie sites and helping others achieve some referrals easily. Currently I'm not helping people without an incentive. :)

bump_signs.jpg

So mkda, maybe you'd know something more about this. It seems that registration on these referral sites is tacked to your phyiscal ip address. Whenever i turn off my network terminal for more than 30 seconds it issues me a new ip address. Does that mean that i'd be able to do referrals under myself by changing my ip address and using a fake home address?

Globe Life Insurance & Stamps.com have a once per credit card deal. With Paypal's virtual debit card it'd be a sinch to get all the greens i want if the ip trick works.

[quote name='Bezerker']So mkda, maybe you'd know something more about this. It seems that registration on these referral sites is tacked to your phyiscal ip address. Whenever i turn off my network terminal for more than 30 seconds it issues me a new ip address. Does that mean that i'd be able to do referrals under myself by changing my ip address and using a fake home address?

Globe Life Insurance & Stamps.com have a once per credit card deal. With Paypal's virtual debit card it'd be a sinch to get all the greens i want if the ip trick works.[/QUOTE]
No. People with broadband connections (adsl/cable, etc.) get dynamic ips everytime (on routers you can even configure to change everyday or every week), but it doesn't change too much. An ip system is based into 4 classes: a.b.c.d

If I remember my networking class correctly, you probably noticed c and d changing only. That is how it should be. a and b are registered to your ISP. If most of your referrals seem to be coming from around here it looks very suspicious and can be easily traced to the source. Don't scam! :)

[quote name='Bezerker']Got my PS3 in the mail today, just wanted to say thanks again to MKDA (and give him a free bump).[/QUOTE]
Congrats! That was fast.

You're welcome...

LOL, yeah I went back a page to see why both of them posted links that really had nothing to do with the topic.

Correct...You have to complete an offer such as Gamefly, Blockbuster, etc and refer a few friends to receive an item.

[quote name='Foladar']LOL, yeah I went back a page to see why both of them posted links that really had nothing to do with the topic.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was giving free greens out for a short time then, but not now :)

bread's done
Back